a relationship rumor with who?!

Is this love at first sight?

like I said, if you don't get who's who then read the last chapter because I mainly put it there for a reason. For you to understand why its highlighted and who is the one saying it so READ the PREVIOUS CHAPTER PLEASE!!! Now, let's start this chapter :-) 

 

 

ugh, I can't believe that I have to wake up at 5:00 IN the MORNING for "helping" the teachers out with there schedules like, can't they do it themselves?! Its not even our class that were teaching and we have to help THEM out. The teachers that has masters,bacholors, and many other degrees that you would maybe think they would know how to handle there schedules by themselves with absolutely n-. i got cut off by Mark and Zelo that was in my room. We were having a sleepover for our first day to be official class A-1 students so we just decided to spend it that way. Zelo has been our friend since we first got here and its gotten stronger to where we each know EXACTLY what we are thinking. Strong relationship huh? Its like we are triplets but instead of fighting with each other over stupid things and hating being part of that relationship we can't just get away from each other, were like magnets.

Zelo then completed my sentence. no problem. CALM DOWN jack, besides look at the bright side. You can still... you know "hang" with the Bam's while were there since we are a part of the class A family. You know you want to be with the Bam's. he then ended with a smirk.

HOW DID Y-? WHE-? WHA-? 

pshh, your always easy to read. Now I get why BamBam hangs out with a weirdo like you. He can sense your nervousness and awkwardness plus sadness and happiness. Jack, you should really fix those expressions of yours, and of course I know! I CAN PRETTY MUCH SENSE IT FROM A MILE AWAY DUH!  You have zero chances dude.  I knew it. Why do I have to make it so obvious! But at the same time, its really hard to hide it. I'm a very honest guy I have to say so I show all my emotions even when I think I'm hiding but what did he mean by I have zero chances?

Dude, what do mean by. ZERO chances? Was that a dis or Is there something I don't know about that I need to know.

you don't really NEED to know but you should really give up if you want a better life than chasing after him for the rest of your life.

SPEAK NOW! I want to know, and Mark you better SHUT THE HELL UP because no one told you I was going to chase after him for the rest of my life! Now, as I was saying, continue on Zelo so you don't get the same treatment as Mark later one.

BISH PLZ! You can barely hurt a fl-

i grabbed his tounge and held a sharp, huge butchers knife close to his tongue.

hurt a wha-? I would like for you to repeat that 

*silence* I took the knife away from his tounge and let go of his tongue and he continued leading Zelo to laugh.

GOD DAMN YOU JACK ING SON! I KILL YOU FOR THIS! YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES YOU PULLED THAT TRICK AND ALMOST CUT OFF MY TONGUE! UGH!! I SWEAR IF THIS HAPPENS AGAIN IM SURE TO FILE A REPORT ON MY ONE-OF-A-KIND FRIEND AND SEND YOU TO JAIL BUT OH WAIT?! MY TONGUE WILL BE CUT OFF SO HOW WILL I FILE THE REPORT AND SEND YOU TO JAIL! YOU SO MEAN!! I JUST OHHH! 

i have to admit it was really funny because he always reacted like that but never this much but I still wanted to know why I had zero chances so I took Zelo with me to another room where there wasn't an angry Mark In and I asked about it again.

He sighed and said. look, don't be mad but... BamBam is dating someone else and I thought that you should know before you go all up on him trying to create a relationship not knowing his.

it devastated me but I knew that I shouldnt be too sad about it because they had other people out there that are probably better than him.

if you're wondering who it is then its none other than yugyeom. He pretty much was BamBam's FIRST friends and #1 fan. It soon turned into a relationship when they both confessed to each other and know they've been like the #2 couple of this school known as YUGBAM and the first one as you should know, TAEKAI.

look, its ok. I never would be mad at you or anyone about this. Besides it was a one-sided crush that I don't even think was true but I felt it.

doesnt mean you have to give up. 

shouldn't I? I mean, you guys just told me not to run around chasing him for his love.

it was just a rumor, nothing special yet. We still don't know if it is real or not. So just ask him so you can see if you should stop chasing him or continue. "Fighting"

right after that, Mark came in and started jumping on me and hitting me our of anger, soon he calmed and went back to normal forgetting about what happened while I was feeling sore and abused from the beating up.

 

Now, we are here, at school after a great sleep and all that is in my head is asking BamBam about his relationship.

I spot him at the corner of my eye and I run to him waving at him while he is waving back at me.

I drag him to an empty, quiet place and ask him.

are you in a relationship? I heard you were dating yugyeom.I was wondering.

me? Relationship? With yugyeom? NO!! You must have that wrong. If you heard it was a rumor then you shouldve listened to the rumor more carefully before out ask directly. I mean, he's fun,cute,and everything yugyeom but I wouldnt date him! He's my long time friend! I wouldn't want to break this friendship off because I like him so much! I wouldn't step down that low.

why are you so shocked? What's the rumor since I didn't listen carefully?

we moved in together you dumby and whoever said it that made you believe it! We've been planning on this for like years and months and we finally got I settled. I thought it'd be nice to live with my #1 most cherished friend and I guess some people thought boyfriend was what was talking about ad they must've thought that moving together was a sign of a newborn relationship. But if that was the case then we woudve been together for years and would've probably been married but not yet because we are still young.

oh, well... I didn't know because, thing #1 and thing #2 was telling all this news about you guys relationship causing me to ask to settle this.

well, you got the answer and now YOU need to go to your official class for the remainder of this year and more years to come. Now, BYE Wang-ka-yee.

bye, Bamonnie~.

ugh, just go now, you're making me sick.

fine,fine.. bye bye.

bye!

 

 

 

hey! I'm so happy that all my typing of quotation marks are over. I was getting tired of them and just decided to go like, hey! Why not?, and highlight everything that they say. It just makes my life easier than what I was. As I told you guys... there was a sneek peek to a chapter further in the story called "the great exposure" which is going to be madness and I think possibly the longest chapter in my story but I'm not sure yet though. I hope you liked this and I hope I was easier, BAI~!