observations and predictions

Is this love at first sight?

~ Jacksons POV~

OH MER GERSH! Did you see those red tomato lit up cheeks! Just imagine the look on his face and his feet twisted under the seat which is known as....

SECRETLY FANGIR- WAIT FANBOYING!!!!  (its a new hightlight for Zelo, Mark and Jackson I just added it b/c I realized they are going to be the types to fangirl  I mean fanboy all the time. >o<)

so,  how should we start? Confront? Confirm? Confess?

wait, don't rush take your time but you do have the big C's that may work but you never know with other people it may take decades or maybe longer to get to someone's heart and I think its the new kid that is going to be hard to break but if we find out if that nerd is a cutie...

like bammie wammie~ :-) 

cut it already!

ok. -_-

haha! Woo! Oh ! That was funny!

you too mark!

-_-

ok, anyways, if he turns out to be a cutie and the new kid likes cuties then it'll be total bonus on this but if he likes the you know the 

" to me"

type of person then we will have to see how this is going to work.

so, should we send these observations to class A-3 as well so they agree?

this sounds interesting I hope this works! Otherwise we at observing and predicting!

ohhh, this is only just the beginning!

~ BamBams POV ~

so, I just got the observations and predictions of what to expect from these two for the matchmaking scene and it looks pretty good. I knew my Wang ka-yee was the best! <3

it looks nice, this is something that we as a group should observe on.

Yeah, its really good since we can find out the pros and cons between them.

Plus to see if they are compatible 

they most important one... to see if he is gay.or bi.

exactly. This is always the big problem between people is to see if that person feels the same way you do with men or women.

As well as see if they get you know, "" with guys than girls.

thats all we need for our oberservations to for us to start.

Yup, but this is only just the beginning!

 

 

HEY!!! I am back! I finally got this done with and I plan on coming up with a double update soon but I don't know how soon yet. People have been getting sick and they've been spreading sore throats and stuffed nose around to me and I'm just kinda mad b/c I couldn't write to you beautiful people that reads this story wondering where have I been but now I'm back and ready to write! I couldn't continue more b/c I want to make this longer than ever but not to long though. BYE~ 

 

I LOVE YOU MY BEAUTIFUL BIGGIE MACS! Mmwah!