the A matchmakers

Is this love at first sight?

Because... IF I EVER  BREAK UP WITH BAMBAM I'D BE CRAZY!

Plus, i love him! why do people always make bets on how long we will stay together?! like, shouldnt it be obvious?! we are going to be together FOR-EV-ER!

 

~ BamBam's POV ~

me and jackson has been together for about a year and im happy about it! i never knew i'd be so attached to a person and open up fully to someone so fast! its like we've known eachother since like more than a year and obviously theres nothing wrong with that.

now we have to go back to school and have to suffer another school year but as long as i got my ride or dies im good.

i wonder how jackson is going to look like when he joins class A-2. hes going to look so DEAD! haha! im already thinking about how his face will look!

 

~ Jackson's POV ~

ugh, school now and im am so dead. like, i never knew class A-2 was so HARD! im pretty sure BamBam would be laughing hard at the look on my face right now, i just know it.

we sit down in class and me, Mark, and Zelo were goofing around a little until...

*door opens*

"hello students and we have a new student with us today as a new transfer so i hope you welcome him, come on in mr."

*footsteps*

"hello, my name is hitoshima, coco. but you can call me coco. i know i have a unique name but, i changed itt because it was of course too hard for people to say so i changed it to COCO, i hope to make a lot of friends this year."

*he smiles brightly like a profession tumblr model*

*everyone gasps and the girls start taking pictures of him*

on the other hand, we see this nerd, *cough cough* or geek on the other side of the room and he is just blushing like a tomato! 

me, Mark, and Zelo looked at eachother and smirked at eachother and group chatted with class A-3 about it.

they all are excited about this great idea we made and name we created.

we are now school hidden matchmakers and we call ourselves the "A" matchmakers of the school.

sounds cheesy right? but, it seemed clever plus, saying that we are a HIDDEN crew no one will know except us so it couldnt really matter.

~ groupie troupie chit-chat ~

" we saw this kid in the corner of the room literally blushing for the new guy!" ~the dumb, dumber, and bumbest

"for real? you know what we should do?"~ tom & jerry

"what?" ~ the fresh cuties

"MATCHMAKE!" ~ the oldies

" great idea!" ~the tumblr girls

" what should the name be?" ~ the smexies

" this may be cheesy but.. how about the "A" matchmakers?" ~ the dumb, dumber, and dumbest

" no! that sounds good! in plus, we will be a hidden crew!" ~ tom & jerry

" yeah that does!" the tumblr girls

~ end of group chat ~

now we will start our mission as the...

"A" MATCHMAKERS!!! (still sounds cheesy)

 

i'm finally done! i hope you likes!