my first kiss went a little like this

Is this love at first sight?

                                 ~ Jacksons POV ~

Me and BamBam have been on good terms since the "disaster" I created. I have to admit. BamBam is pretty awkward when it comes to me touching him and well, it makes me want to touch him even more. The way he just backs off in embarrassment and then touches my hair and messes it up chuckling is just adorable and by the way if you're ever wondering.... he is taller then me and more squishier I still can't believe thte fact of how strong he is. He doesn't show it or maybe he does, just not in public or in front of us transfers.

We are still in class A-2 because, well let's just say some kind of extra part of the school is getting installed. THERE WILL BE A YEAR 4!! Pretty much college but you see, the third years didn't want to leave a great big beautiful school like this leading them to protest over becoming fourth years (college students, I don't know why they just can't say that but oh well I guess) and the principal accepted so now there installing the new part of the building and now we transfers can't go yet because our Q&A stuff that we were doing with class A-2 got held back and now we have to spend another week with them INCLUDING vacations! -_-

          

                       ~ BamBam's POV ~

If Jackson keeps touching me I swear I'm going have a mental blackout. -_-

mental blackout:) a craziness that is hidden deep within you but somehow you can't control it so it comes out into a blackout. You pass out for a second them end up waking up in a whole new world to destroy that person or people. However many people 1 or 1 million, y can still be able to destroy that many people that comes after you. Almost like a time ticking bomb ready to destroy the universe.

now, its time to . I hate when people touch me. Only the beloved class A-2 students can touch me. Its very rare for me to explode unless I need to. Besides the whole class is known as mentally and physically cray-cray so why would I want to show that side of me in front of everyone? It'll ruin us as the best class every to be known so why would I want to ruin it? Class A-2 has known each other since we were like in preschool but I moved here in Korea during first grade of elementaray. So its impossible to ever get mad at them and all our parents are welcoming every morning. Our parents all have gatherings in the mornings before we go to school and they all come to howevers place so they can have a lovely talk while we make our lunch its been like that since like forever. And its nice like that.

Now, TEASE TIME.

We come back into the clasd and start laughing at what kai said about one of the first years class being vampires saying they were quiet and they were sniffing a lot probably for blood. It was hilarious but Jackson kept on touching me and pushing my buttons yup, most likely pushing it. So now I have to start my revenge.

I turned around and left out of his grasp causing him to look rather confused then when he turned back around, I then hugged him by his waist continuing laughing with them talking about there first reactions to the first years. He looked so shocked it was too funny.

Then I slid my hand up his toned abs hiding behind his oversized shirt. I smirked at his reaction. I continued on. I soon slid my hand up to his muscles then to his neck. He was stiff as a bunch of hairspray on your hair.

Then, we sat down in our desks formed into a table so we can have better conversation. Everyone left to the roof top while me and Jackson decided to stay and clean up the room. We sat there for a little then I slip me hand to his thigh, grabbing it and his thigh. I swear I was about to burst into laughter. I then heard a slight moan come from him and then I saw something slowly rising up. That's when I had to stop. I let go then chuckled at the scene. "You sure are loving this treatment huh?" I said.

He turned to me then looked at the scene. "Damn it." I then laughed.

"You better hide that "problem" of yours and apolgoze for your actions." 

"Ugh, what actions?" He asked.

"You really don't know do you?" I asked while looking at him.

"uh, no." He said wondering what I was.

"Your touchiness is out of hand. I don't like that touchy stuff its annoying." I said.

"Oh, well sorry I didn't know you were that annoyed." He said.

"Well you're forgiven so stop touching me!" I said.

"Fine, but about my "problem" you should pay for it by a k-k-kiss. It'll b-b-bring i-i-it down." He said while blushing like crazy.

I simply sighed. "Fine, if it only brings "that" down. I don't want to be embarrassed." I said.

"Wait, wait,wait,wait. WHAT?!" He said.

"I said yes, you need to bring that down. Wait, is it your first?" I asked shocked.

"Uh,... y-y-yes." He said blushing.

"Well, at least I would be your first than a random person on the street." I said.

"I guess, but is it you're first also?" He asked.

" me? No, my first was with my best friend in this class, yugeom." I said.

"Oh, well..." he said.

I then came close to him and went closer to his face... then BAM. We kissed. This kiss got heated. I opened my mouth allowing him to enter then he opened his for me to enter. Then we stayed like that until we spaced apart. He was pretty good saying he never kissed anyone before. And to my surprise that "problem" just got worse causing him to moan when we seperated.I couldn't do anything about it but tell him to walk it off and so he did. Then we continued cleaning up. 

I guess our friendship starts here.

      

                                 ~ Jacksons POV ~ 

My heart is pounding so much right now! I didn't think he would do it! And the fact that he was my first kiss just made my pounding even worser! 

We cleaned up the class then met p with then at the rooftop. School had ended long before but we were still there because it ended up turned into a late night sleepover party. We had extra clothes and since the school gym had showers we could just shower there and then get back to a regular school day. But I'm beyond happy that BAMBAM KISSED ME! 

This time im determined to get Bambam now. 

But this is just the beginning of a new growing friendship.

 

 

 

Well, I'm bad at this lovey dovey stuff and this contained a little but I kept it PG rated though so no extreme. I didn't know if this chapter should've been caller first kiss or the start of a growing friendship but I think the friendship one works but I'll do a poll to see what others think this chapter should be called but till further due I finally got the chapter written and done and I'm not trying to make this story long but I think that most of these jackbam stories are filled with one-shots and no like just a "few" chapters more. I'll try and update soon. PEACE!