Story behind class A-2

Is this love at first sight?

    ~ Jackson's POV ~

well, lunch with class A-2 was a disaster but it was all my fault for letting them spill the beans. I didn't know there secrets were that serious and the fact that it wasn't even that bad of a secret they literally made this almost turn into a fight. I'm at fault for this so I need to apologize for my mistakes. But, I need to apologize to BamBam first. HE was the one in this whole situation and it almost cost my life of how angry he was because of... Of me. 

"BamBam, uh I need to tell you something and it's important." I said.

                  ~ BamBam's POV ~

all I could see was Jackson's pitiful eyes filled with surrow. I knew he was going to apologize because he shouldn't have asked. But on the other hand I shouldn't have gotten in his face and all but he really was getting under my skin making me mad which is why none of my classmates can pitch in only angel because he was getting angry for him asking all the time. But our class all would be in a nuthousr if our parents didn't take us to a treatment camp. 

We all want to be surgeons when we grow up but.... Our love for blood and saving lives was getting out of hand. We  used to cut our wrists and try to do an IV shot. It was horrible I know but that was the only way we could show to our parents that we could become doctors someday. We had gotten into many fights with gang members even at a young age and saved many lives of people but I guess it wasn't enough so we went further. We toke in stray animals and cut them open to see if there were any damages or things that didn't belong in the body of that animal. We were EVIL and we still are but we know how to control it. Our parents had found out about it since we all live in the same neighborhood. All our parents agreed on the treatment camp and the treatment camp had cells that was boxed in which was more like a crazy camp. We went crazy at first but soon calmed down and then we had talking to then soon it was over but it lasted for like 3 years and the third year was in japan when we first came to high school and we just said it was class trip but I wasn't. It was a hell hole. But we did have some time there for studies and we learned fluent japanese so we went to do first year in the japanese high school. Nobody knows about this evil thing about us and they never will. 

 

 

"Ugh, you're just going to say sorry and it was your fault and that you don't know why you even did it." I said while rolling my eyes.

"how did you even know that but anyways." He said with a shocked look on his face.

"I can tell just by the way you look. Of course you weren't just gonna NOT say sorry and just regret what you did for the rest of your school year so I know you were gonna apologize sooner or later. Go on with what you said." I said motioning him to go on.

"dang, I didn't even know you were gonna even know what I was thinking but as I was saying. I'd like to make it up to you if you could become-" I stopped him to complet what he said.

i smirked and said. "You want to become friends with me huh?" 

He backed away in shocked. "H-h-how I mean.... Wha?!" He was really asking me this the big question was why?

"are you even sure you want to. If so then  you'll probably regret." I said.

" Trust me, I won't and if I do then ill still try and be the best friend possible." He said then left.

"he defiantly doesn't take grudges." I said then chuckled.

                ~ Jackson's POV ~ 

i blushed. And blushed HARD. I never knew he was so charming but he most likely was really weird wait let me fix that. The whole class was bipolar. Once they were angry and now they are as happy as can be smiling and playing with the transfers. 

I guess it's official. Class A-2 is the definition of bipolar I don't know if I could last the rest of the week with this class.

 

 

 

HEY! I am finally updating with the story behind class A-2 and why they are so "off" and not really the best at expressing themselves. I hope you liked this chapter next chapter will be a fluffy jackbam moment. But Jackson will be touchy with BamBam but of course, BamBam won't be touchy back and will probably "tease" Jackson. But anyways that was just a spoiler of a new friendship and soon a possible relationship.