why are you so cute?

Is this love at first sight?

~ jackson's POV ~

Well, ever since that kiss problem happened BamBam as been nicer to me and he never lashed out on me about my being too touchy (which I wasn't) and our Q&A ended very well and all we need to do is the test to become full pledged class A-...1 students! >o< 

                                                                       ~ test results ~

Jackson-4.1 grade average

Mark-4.1 grade average

Zelo-4.2 grade average

Other transfers- 4.0 grade average

 

OMFG!!! 4. Wha-? Wh-? Me wha-? A 4 freaking point ONE on this test!! 

I PASSED!!!! 

Plus, all the first years, excluding the transfers and smarties, are all pissed that WE the people that made class A-2 become "wishy-washy" (which I don't think is "ENTIRELY" true) passed the test with a great average besides the smarties that had 4.5's and 4.7's but still, no matter how hard they tried studying, no matter if they memorized the questions and answers in a blink of an eye, they still couldn't get to a 5.0 or above grade average which is just sad because they struggled so hard to get to a 5.0 average but still couldn't get there. While us transfers just walked in this school and got to learn from class A-2 themselves and we got to learn there methods in how to memorize the questions and answers in just like 0.1 seconds (which we didn't exceed in but we still got somewhere in the memorizing stuff though) it just feels so... unfair to me to say that the so called "smarties" that are not transfers couldn't be able to get the advice we had gotten from class A-2.

Now, let's get out of that sadness for unfairness and in with the celebration that I can now call myself a student of class A-1 and later on when the new fourth year building gets installed and ready for us to go into an student of class A-4. A happy fourth year that was supposed to be in college until the new fourth year installment got confirmed and built. But I'm still a first year which is a long way till we get to be fourth years.

 

Me, mark, zelo, the transfers, and class A-2 , PLUS the "smarties" (who were beyond happy to even be one mile away from the place and still be excited but they almost passed out when I said that this was a party of celebration of your hard work created by class A-2 which made them almost cry because they got honored by class A-2, "the bipolar class")

During this party, BamBam had dyed his hair blonde but it had like a hint of blue in the hair which made him look like a summer angel but I knew deep inside him he was not even close to being an angel but he still looked like it but was also extremely cute as well leading me to ask this one question.

"BamBam?"

"..."

"Bamonnie~~"

"YAH! You want to die?" 

"Ha, no but can I ask you this one question?"

"Is it important?" 

"Yes! A million times yes!"

"Well, go on"

"Has anyone told you look like an Angel?"

"You have to be kidding me. You're kidding right?!"

"Nope."

"Stick to the script you were following! I know that's not what you wanted to ask. You're face says it all."

"..."

"SPEAK!"

"..."

"Oh! Did I overhear something? Did I hear a CAN-YOU-SPEAK-UP!?"

"Fine! BamBam.."

"Yup."

"Why are you so cute?"

"..... you think this is funny still... right?"

"No... no I'm not but I think your reaction was funny."

"....-_____- ...."

"So, why are you so cute?"

"...."

 

 

 

Well, I'm done with this. Its short right?! But I'm really tired and feel exhausted so I made this short so BYE! I know my writing but well, at least I try!