the great exposure

Is this love at first sight?

it has been exactly 1 year since me and BamBam met and I mean, this may be rushed but, I feel like I should confess to him about my feelings. I just felt boxed in every time I said hi to him or both of us talking to each other. Like, I can't hold it in anymore.

its been exactly 10 years since we first met and so where's my marriage ring? Were practically married right now! But you've only known him for 1 year and you still don't known him except for him being cute, handsome, and y plus everything PERFECT! And he still didn't open up to you!

exactly what Mark said. You've guys known each other for 10 years! 10 YEARS! Where's you're confession at? But for BamBam? You've only him for 1 YEAR and he gets the confession?! 

look, it different and I just don't feel the way I do with Mark than I do with BamBam. Mark is like a brother to me no matter what and BamBam is just...

you can't explain right? 

yes.

look, I never said you couldn't try to confess but its only rushed when you don't know that person.

yup, and its like once you're in that relationship, its either you'll regret it or later on you'll be disgusted by there attitudes. But if you still want to... then we could help.

we are you're bestest friends till eternity of course we wouldn't get mad at you, we will support you till the end.

exactly, like what kind of friends just disown you for some confession? 

you'll be douchbags. And a side of bullty friends as well to join that order.

good job! You got a 100% on the meaning of bad friends! BRAVO!

yes! I knew this was my good point!

Like a confession is the last thing I'd worry about in my life. Like, thats not stopping me.

ding ding! CORRECT! You got an 100% for the I could care less about the whole topic of this convo! FANTASTIC!

YES! FINALLY! Now, what should we plan for mr. Jack? 

how about... the note confession. Mark you should know this! The girls love you so much that they send you letters in your desk. No offense Jack.

none taken. They pretty much gawk at me and just take pictures and have group convos about how perfect I am.

yup I know exactly what you're talking about! That is the greatest one!

so, what is the note confession? Sounds simple.

it its simple. Let me just write it down step by step.

the note confession:

1. Write a note talking about how much you like he/she. It has to be sincere(obviously)

2. Put it in he/she locker. (Kinda know where this going)

3. He/she will know that its one of the class A students (since class A students all know each and everyone's locker numbers then its already a given on who it might be. Making it like instead of like 600 students then its now been put down to just 30 or 40 of us.)

4. Then give that person another note. 

5. It'll be a hint note. Reading: HINT: fave. Color? Black. (Of course I know you're favorite color its pretty obvious so its easy to find out who it is.)

6. That person will then be searching for someone who wears the most black.

7. Then, later on give that person gifts everyday on there desk.

8. Then, place a do you like me? Yes? Or no? Note on one of the gifts and put you're name in the bottom.

9. Of course that person may think of it as a friendship thing but add not in a brotherly way but romantic way at the top below the do you like me then that person would be shocked.

10. Now, its go to the boy/girl to see what they say.

 

ok, I'm done now. 

this is exactly how we will help you out.

i hope this will work though. We'll see.

 

ugh! Those stupid transfers! 

Once they get this picture, they will wonder what is next.

I hope class A-2 gets run over by a bus..

Me too. 

The transfers are kissing their .

They better not say anything or they will regret what they did last year!

These pictures are just the beginning! Its just a practice round to see what they think!

Yup, if they don't get the hint then it'll be a waste of a plan.

The transfers are just like the dogs in the picture, the class A-2 is just like hallyu stat that is using them for attention and more popularity. 

It is exactly like how they are now.

Transfers= the poor dogs

Class A-2= the users for more popularity because they want people to know that they love dogs when really they hate the dogs.

The pictures are linked and now they need to be put on the lockers.

Now let's just see how this works.

 

 

who put these pictures up?

Do they really think this is funny?!

Do they think were stupid enough to not know what this picture means?

Everybody at school thinks the same as us, like its a bunch of BS!

This picture pretty much shows that we are using the transfers for more attention and popularity when we already have that!

The transfers are our friends! Not a toy to play with! Putting them in a picture like this is just...!

Stupid? ed up? Dumb? 

Pretty much all of the above.

But its pretty much obvious of who did this.

Its none other than the "smarties" 

The sweet, candy-like, inoccent "smarties".

Do they really want what happened last year? 

"The special surprise"?

And we should add other things in this "surprise"?

Let's calm down! If we don't then we will regret what happened last year!

Ugh, its just that I can't hold back on this you know you want to do this as well!

I do! But, you remember. Last year we gave them the surprise of a total embarrassment and people ended up bullying them badly when we left to go to japan. Later when we came back, on the rooftop was TWO of the "smarties" TWO! And they jumped right before we could even save them neither nor stop them. They died because we started that and that's exactly why they want revenge. Adding extra things in the surprise is only going to make it worse. And you remember last year when that "smartie" was cutting herself in front of everyone and was saying nonsense, that person was soon put in a nuthouse because of who?

US! And we don't want to be put in there again and cause harm on others with this surprise.

Let's just not do it. Let's just see what happens next.

Yea.

 

 

um guys? I just got a confession in my locker. And I know that its one of the class A students I just don't know who?

you never know, that person could be right in front of you everyday.

Yup, I remember I got that note and I realized that the person that gave it to me was my friend and when I said no,

He transfered schools.

Thanks for completing it, I wanted it to be a mystery but I guess not.

Your welcome. And he transfered because he didn't want to be facing someone he had a crush on for the schools year. Especially someone who rejected you.

somehow, when I look at this note... it seems like someone I know. I know what this process is called, none other than the note confession.

we will see how this process will go.

i kinda already know who it is though.

really?! Who?

jackson.

of course! Its seems pretty obvious but dont mess up his plan. 

i won't but it was obvious because everyone here knows fluent Korean even the transfers but Jackson just doesn't know all the way so its kinda seen in this note.

lucky this isn't for a test, he would've failed but there's really no mistakes when you look at it.

thats why I said it was him. It may not have mistakes but it shows that he tried hard to get every word correct because of all the erasing marks.

yeah, I mean there's a lot of erasing marks on that note but when I read it, it was filled with true emotions and hard work.

i know, I just need to see what's next.

yup, we'll see.

the note reads:

Dear BamBam,

You may probably know who wrote this but, I like you and I mean A LOT.

You're so fun to be around and you're cute but handsome at the same time. 

You may not feel the same way I feel but you'll learn to later on.

I want you to be mines not anybody else's.

You're as hard as jolly ranchers but as sweet as sugar.

This sounds cheesy right?

I feel weird while writing this so you're not the only one to feel weird.

This may be a rushed confession but its something that I can get off my chest.

I've been holding this in for a longtime and I feel that its time for me to let it out.

It only took one glance at you to know that...

I like you <3

~ anonymous 

 

so, shall we do the hint note? 

yeah, I guess but I think BamBam already knows.

i think he does too but we should continue. 

me too, but he didn't come up to you yet meaning he wants it to continue. So he can see who it REALLY is.

i guess you're right. I should do the favorite color thing.

yeah, you should and since Zelo knows BamBam's favorite thing to eat he'll give you it to put on the side.

yup, it'll be more easy to find out who it then.

well, since you already know its black then we should do it like that.

yup, so write it down.

HINT: 

Favorite color: black 

I wear it to a lot. Its very nice fitting.

~ anonymous <3 with a side of your favorite: twinkies 

 

 

this kid is really trying to get to your heart. 

He really is. You know that this my weakness.

yes, class A-2 all knows why wouldn't we? We everything about each other nothing missing at all.

He really researched. It just proves how much he likes you.

*sigh* wow, now I have to find someone that wears black all the time.

since we already said Jackson, then does he wear a lot of black?

you know what? He does! It's always oversized never fitted shirts. But its black for sure. 

and you know he can never leave with a hat. And what color are most of his hats?

black! Now we have our culprit.

we do. now we need to see what's next.

 

 

we need to link information about the nuthouse thing.

You know we have everything they said about the nuthouse on this video.

Yup, the great exposure.

You got that right!

Everyone will be shocked!

It will become history!

They will be SO depressed.

They will be scared of all of us.

They won't be class superior they will be class afraid and bullied.

We got bullied because of them now they have to experience this. 

They need to know who there messing with.

This video is everything great!

*video voices*

You remember what happened?! We got sent to a nuthouse for 3 years!

That third year was in japan and I thought I was going to die with lack of freedom!

We did tests on animals and cut them open to show our parents that we were good enough to become doctors not only until we noticed we were kill in those animals.

We cut ourselves and did shots on ourselves to also prove to our parents but we got sent to the hospital because we got dehydrated over loss of blood!

We were crazy! But crazy enough to be in a nuthouse.

We gave those "smarties" ideas of killing themselves and two of them did. While one of them cut themselves in front of everyone and said nonsense making them get sent to a nuthouse just like us! 

Were bipolar and we can control it but only when someone just pushed us the wrong way.

We act nice and perfect to everyone when in real life were demons that have bad personalities.

They think were all squishy and easy to fight when in real life we can beat up wrestlers and bodybuilders in just one touch!

Its hard to keep this out our heads that's why we are friends! Because we all experienced this together and we try our best to hide this inside us! 

*video ends*

 

 the video is now showing in everyone's classroom so everyone knows.

We will see how this strongly affects them.

This will show them!

 

 

the whole school heard.

"Woah!"

"Really?!"

"I can't believe it!"

"But, I still don't think its bad."

"Me too."

"It just shows how much they suffered together."

"This is a strong relationship."

"I totally envy them!"

"At least they stopped its not like they continued!"

"Exactly!"

"And I want to see more of this strength they have!"

"I know! It seems quite crazy!"

"I'd like to see there cold personalities!"

"They didn't really cause the killing of the "smarties"."

"They left when the harsh bullying started!"

"When they came back, they just witnessed it."

"Its not like the pushed them off."

"And the cutting of that girl was not caused by them either!"

"They don't need to blaim there selves they need to blaim US for bullying them!"

"Exactly!"

"The surprise was just an embarrassment thing but it wasn't bullying."

"To the "smarties" we still love class A-2 no matter what happens!"

*the whole school still doesn't have anything against the great exposure at all they still like them even if they were hiding there true selves.*

*the great exposure= FAILED *

 

i guess we might as well stop.

Everyone thinks there friendship is awesome.

They can't just get the slightest bit mad at them.

Our exposure is over then.

Yup, we can't do anything else now.

Exposure= OVER

Mission= FAILED

 

 

well, we can't hide now.

Everything is now over with I guess.

No more hiding ourselves.

You know, the "smarties" pretty much helps us.

They did.

And, now we don't have to hide our attitudes in front of them.

no more fake smiles and acting.

Now we can be regular students.

And I LOVE IT!

YAY!

 

 

now that we got that mess out of the way. What's next?

i know, at least they don't need to hide themselves now.

exactly, at least they don't have to suffer from sorrow.

and I don't need to see BamBam depressed plus the whole class A-2.

those pimple-heads thought they were going to get class A-2 the best friendship in the school to become depressed and transfer.

i feel like me and Mark helped out.

well you guys pretty much did. If you didn't start anything with the "smarties" they wouldn't have felt so determined to expose what they were hiding for so long.

comes to think of it, you're right.

yeah, you are. Now time for the last step.

you have to give him another set of gifts which will be 5 dozen of twinkies and a side of bubble tea. That will have a note stuck to it.

it will say,

so, do you like me?

Yes? Or no? 

~ Wang ka-yee <3 if so, meet me at the rooftop.

 

omg... O_______O my love!!! *hugs twinkies*

bammie. He really likes you! 

 Didn't know he felt that way but it seemed pretty obvious when I think about it again.

So BamBam, what's you're answer? 

Yes, you'll be in the best relationship. Or no, you'll be in the most awkward friendship.

So which is it?

isnt it obvious! I mean, I didn't notice it until like later on that I had an attraction to him.

well, then GO!

ok!

 

 

 

ok,I'm an finally done! It took me a while but I'm done! Now, Jackson and bambam are a couple now. And we can see how they act as a couple now. Yay me! BYE!