for further due.....

Is this love at first sight?

NOT A CHAPTER!!!!! I repeat!

NOT A CHAPTER!!!

But, for the remainder of this story since I HATE quotation marks and having to add them everytime someone says something...

The characters will now have hilighted words to make it easier for you to understand 

Now I'll give you the list for the MAIN CHARACTERS ONLY the rest is just going to be in quotation marks because its too much to remember all the names of these people.

jackson will be like a neon blue.

BamBam is going to be yellow

Mark is going to be orange.

Zelo will be this bloody red which is a really nice color.

any of the class A-2 students will be this color till further due. Because I may be adding a couple in here.

the other transfers which will not be in this so much but aye, I never said they wouldn't say a couple of things.

the "smarties" which is also not goi to be in this so much but let's just say, they are going to stir up trouble with exposing many things about my so called bipolar class, class A-2  which will be later on further in the story. "If you want a sneak peek then, it'll be called "the great exposure" which will soon turn into a big down hill for them but the same chapter Jackson will confess in so that why its called the great exposure because while the "smarties" are exposing class A-2 about there craziness and nuthouse experience, Jackson will expose his love for BamBam." Ohh sneek peek sounds good right?! That just popped up in my head while I was writing this!

well, that's all for now and as you heard, I had just exposed ONE of the chapters that will be madness and you guys ate probably wonder I why the "smarties" that love class A-2 so my would expose them? Or how did they find out? You'll see later in that chapter. It'll probably be the longest chapter in this story because of this combination of what Jackson is going to do so, don't miss out on that chapter! I hope you read this so u don't get confused on e further chapters of who's who. So BYE!