to be continued

Is this love at first sight?

hey my beautiful biggie macs! I'm losing some subscribers and so I guess you guys think... "well, they got together but what's so important about these chapters? It has nothing to do with jackbam!" 

So, I just decided to make a new story that is about the A matchmakers instead!

The story will be obviously of what the matchmakers do... MATCHMAKE! But I need some opts to do this 

NOBODY WANTS TO BE NICE AND COMMENT ON MY STORY SO IDK WHO TO SHIP AND PUT INTO THIS STORY AND YOU GUYS KNOW I DO, I REPEAT, DO ACCEPT ANY COMMENTS AND EVEN BAD COMMENTS TO BE SHOWN ON MY STORY BUT I DONT HAVE ANY NICE SUBSCRIBERS THAT DONT WANT TO COMMENT ON THIS STORY! I KNOW MY WRITING ! I JUST STARTED SO CUT ME SOME SLACK HERE! BUT IF YOU HAVE ANY OPINIONS TO SAY LIKE I SAID BAD OR NICE, I'LL LISTEN WELL TO THAT COMMENT AND TRY TO FIX ANYTHING YOU NEED SO COMMENT, COMMENT, COMMENT!!! 

 

ok, so back where I was, the new story will be up soon so I am ending this story with a mystery!! Haha! My writing is like bootycrap and that coming from me. I will try to make the next story more interesting and reasonable than this one so be aware! 

BAI my beautiful, y biggie macs!! And thanks for subscribing!!

I LOVE YOU!!!