lunch with class A-2

Is this love at first sight?

                                                             ~ Jackson's POV ~

Finally -_- I'm out of the hell hole. While they did math which was by far confusing like they had one equation that was (A×B×Gπ ÷A±H-P=) and they quickly answered saying it was 1 while me and the transfers were dumbfounded still scratching our heads wondering how the figured it out with no pencil or paper and we filled our whole front and back of our papers with nonsense. But I'm finally glad lunch is up maybe they'll be more happy.

OMFG!!! WHY! We have to have lunch with them as well?! Ugh when will this stop! They already pretty much spaced out like and island from us now we have to sit near them! But I'm kinda worried about BamBam. Like he never smiled and pretty much only talked to his classmates not us. I've never been so worried for someone and I'm probably more concerned about BamBam then I do about Mark when he's hurt.

"We'll be sitting at the loofies today not the usual since it is small and reserved the loofies is way more private for us to also get some fresh air and more questioning on our hands." One of the class A-2 students said. Then they left.

"Loofies? What the hell is loofies? I might as well just go to my regular seat." Mark said.

"Calm down, its the rooftop what I could've been was roofies but since they come up with code names then its loofies for something more creative." Zelo says sushing Mark from his aggravation.

"OK, then when do we go?" I ask.

"Now, there already there. They go there early since no one is there so we just have to go get our food from the lunchroom." A transfer says.

We soon get our lunch from the lunchroom suffering from glares and glances. I guess there jealous because we have to spend time with them and wasting there time but I'm fine with that though I get to see BamBam and possibly if he's happy then I'll probably get to talk to him.

"Well, you guys made it just in time we were going to start questioning but you can still eat while your answering. Oh and my name is JB but you could call me JJ" JB says.

"We have our pictures and names on the cards seated on the ground. So, if you have any questions you'll know who we are." I'm guessing her name is lady gaga and these cards have characteristics on why they are called that. She is called lady gaga because she dresses differently and in a unique way. She had shoes with wings on them and they were yellow with the stars that matched with the uniform. Then she had a headband that had a shaped star that stuck up on both sides still matching the uniform and she looked great with that style no matter which color it was it matched her uniform well.

~class A-2 descriptions~

Vanessa~ sweet, yet spicy when you push her the wrong way. (-_-") OK well she sounds not so pleasant.

Katy~ cute, yet smart mouthed when you talk to her. (I guess I can't have a conversation with her)

Cutiex2~ also known as Bamx2. Cute and soft on the outside but once he opens his mouth.... you'll regret you said anything. He's not so nice and open plus a martial arts expert. (Yikes! I don't know if its me or someone else but I still like him, this makes me like him more but I don't know if I can talk to him as well even though I know martial arts I heard he was once in a fight with one of those HUGE body builders that can pick up cars and all and he literally made them scared of him and they quit the game because of how scared they were. He's no joke.)

Angel~ an angelic person on the outside but a devilish, not open person. He's only open to blue and us class mates. (Well, zelo can talk to him then.)

Blue bonnet~ also known as blue and kai. Only opens his mouth when he needs to. His stare is strong regardless if he's happy, or calm. He just has a strong appearance regardless. (Sounds like I could talk to him if he asks a question.)

Bob~ simple name. Simple way of saying things but the simpler the harder it is to figure out what he's saying. (Idk yet.)

Bill~ simple name again. But is very weird with using his words. It never sounds like anything but he really is saying something important.( I don't want to get to confused. @_@)

Jessica~ looks like a pretty calm girl but is very crazy and out of the box she is also known as the younger version of park bom. (She sounds like fun.)

Yug yug ~ looks matured but is the youngest of the group and most childish. (Another fun one I see.)

Youngie~ looks older and acts older and mature as well he is all about niceness. (Sounds nice)

JR~ he may be cute and skinny on the inside but gives ZERO s at all if you're feeling pity. He only feels pity for us classmates. (Damn, so if I am feeling down in the dumps he will not care at all but in front of everyone he is generous then he is two faced. *_-)

Ammy~ sweet name and sweet face, bad attitude. (Dang, straight forward much)

Ducky~ known as kwanghee. He's known as ducky because of his straight forward mouth and never taking back what he says. (No big mouths on my hands)

~ end of class A-2 descriptions ~

"Well, I didn't want to tell you about them because I knew you guys would've backed off in no time knowing there real personalities." Zelo bit his lip.

"Its OK but I don't know if I could work with them as friendly as I can know I how they really are." Mark says looking at the cards still.

"Listen, you guys are the only ones that know about this and well, if you tell anyone and I mean ANYONE I don't care if mom or dad, sister or brother, Bestie or childhood i-could-tust friend. You're gonna have to suffer the punishment." Ducky says. 

"Wh-." I couldn't complete when I got shhed at by BamBam. The last person I want to talk to me and he does exactly that. 

BamBam smirks then smiles. That made me blush I hoped nobody saw but Mark saw perfectly and smirked at me. 

BamBam then walks towards the back of the crowd where I was and zelo and chuckled. "I heard from a little birdie you wanted to know what the punishment is... I suggest not."

"B-b-b-but I w-want to k-know."I swear I studdered more than the words in a harry potter book.

"B-b-but you shouldn't." He smirks giving me a you-better-not-ask-again face. Which sent chills down my spine. I felt embarrassed. I felt like hiding in a corner and crying but I couldn't I had to stand up for myself.

"Dude, I suggest I know." I said.

"Dude, I suggest you don't other wise you'll regret." He says with a murderous face.

I felt like I should go further, something was telling me to.

"No, i-." Right when I was about to say my sentence my heart stopped.

"I what? Repeat that again? I would like you to complete that sentence because I already said N-O!" He says leaning against my face. I wanted those lips so bad but I was scared of him I though he was going to kill me.

"Ugh, never mind. The punishment is a secret but you keep on pushing me. Its a good old fashi-" bambam then got stopped when angel came down to where I was completing it.

"Its a ing torture camp! You'll have to suffer being our slave by doing everything we do just without us. Like you'll be sitting in our usual spot alone at school during lunch, doing each and every one of our home works and school works plus helping the teachers out and memorizing the locker numbers and putting the right colors in each locker. And we won't be here to defend." Angel says while patting BamBam's back. They didn't even stand up for him because I think I know. They each van hold there own grudges even if bad or horrible.

"You happy now! Are you now happy that we told our own personal secret to a newbie that doesn't even know us!" BamBam says. I somehow liked him no matter what but this just made me unsure of evetything . I don't just like him. Its more than like. I just don't know yet.

"You happy now?" Class A-2 says as a whole.

"Ugh why would I?" I said then JB said. " I hope not, look. You seem like a nice kid but don't in to our stuff when we say no. Ok?" Then I nodded.

The class soon left all angry still.

"Are you OK? They are really pushing it." All the transfers agreed to Mark's message.

"They really are pushing it." One transfer says.

Well, that's how lunch was with class A-2. A disaster.

 

 

 

OK, I felt like stirring up some drama would make this story more interesting so here it is! Trust me I'll have class A-2 become happy angels hopefully in the next chapter. But I just don't know yet. BYE!