My name is BamBam

Is this love at first sight?

                      ~BamBam's POV~

 

"Jackson.... Oh is that his name?" I ask me friends JB and JR.

"umm... DUH we were only talking about one person who else?" 

I smirked. "You never know.. It could've been a ghost you were talking about." As I signaled yugeom to scare them from behind.

"BOO!" Yugeom screamed.

I laughed holding my stomach. "YOUR GOING TO PAY FOR THIS BAMBAM!" JB screams out.

I immediately ran across the hall while everyone was clearing the hall laughing but still in shock that I was running away from him while he was saying "IM GONNA GETCHA!"

Thats when BAM! I hit someone that was walking with his friend and I catch a glimpse to see who it was and it was Jackson, the one my friends been talking about for the past 16,000 hours.

i think to myself, he seems cool and all but something's telling me to stay away or become friends with him and see how this goes.

They soon apologize about the fall but it was totally my fault.

Then JB runs to me and asks if I was ok and have the signal with my hands signaling an "ok" sign.

                              ~Jackson's POV~

-_- I one more class to go and it's English but since I'm a foreigner english automatically becomes second base language to me.

I sit toward the back of the room while Mark sits next to me.

"There's a volunteer here to study for his ultimate project, I hope you pay respect to him, come in BamBam." The teachers smiles.

Everyone gasped all smiling and taking pictures of this "BamBam" and me and Mark are just wondering what's happening here and then... My heart stops It's.... My Crush.

Mark gives me a smirk and nudges me while I'm still in a daze.

"Hi, my name is Kunipunmook bhuwakul, I'm part of class A-2 and I'm a second year student also know as BamBam, Nice to meet you!" He says with a smile.

He's part of THE class A-2! 

Class A-2 is the smartest class of the whole school except for the third years but it's smarter than the third years at least and did I mention filled with hot guys and girls it's like that class is models going to a fashion show everytime I see them.

he soone comes up to me and says "Hello, my name is BamBam" he smiles again 

great now I have to die now

 

 

 

 

 

so guys, I finally update and I make BamBam the older one this time and smarter one I hope you like this change! I feel likes I may update soon next week but I don't know yet, like I said I live in japan so I have summer school but I'll try my best to update to you!!! Thanks for the subscribers I thought I'd get like 2 subscribers but NO! Thanks BYE!!