New Student and BOYFRIEND?!

Sunshine of My Life

    After my little accident, everything returned to normal. Althought baekhyun was acting very...protective of me. I don't really know why but whatever. When I arrived at the classroom, everyone was already there. I widened my eyes when my teacher looked at me in disbelief.

"Ms. Lee! This is just perposturous! Your my best student and your late?!" I bowwed to him and went to my seat, but when I looked there was someone there. Flirting with baekhyun. I raised my eyebrows and sighed. I rolled my eyes then went over to her.

"Yah! I sit here." She looked at me with her beautiful green eyes and blinked. She then just brushed me off and kept paying attention to baekhyun. I thought *Okay * I went to the seat in the back and listened to the lesson. Five minutes into the lecture, I felt a buzz in the bag. I grabbed it secretly, glancing up at my teacher to make sure he wasn't looking. I read it figuring it was probably from hyori.

From: Chicky

Yah! Omg tht is all over baekhyun oppa!!!!

I snickered and rolled my eyes.

To: Chicky

Does it look like I care?!? They can go off to wonderland for all I care!

She didn't reply and I thought *Yeah thats right* Before I knew it, It was already the end of the day. I was grabbing my things from my locker when a hand grabbed me and pulled me to the roof top. I ripped my arm away from the person and screamed, 'What the hell?" I then seen it was baekhyun. He looked at me pleadingly.

"Please Sooyoung~ah....that girl...w-won't leave me alone..I think she might try to me!!" I burst out laughing. He looked scared out of his mind. I turned to him and looked him in the eyes.

"Yeah great, good luck with that." I went to leave but he grabbed my wrist again. "Please..sooyoung..do me a favor...please.." I looked at him and I could tell he was truly scared. I sighed, "FINE WHAT?!" He smiled, "I need you to be my pretend girlfriend." I looked at him and blinked. He looked at me seriously. I mumbled, "Your serious..." *  Ah what the hell* 

"Fine! But this is only because you were there for me suring my operation a-and stuff." He smiled and hugged me. "Your a life saver sooyoung!" My mouth tugged up a little bit and he intertwined his fingers with his. I looked down at our hands and felt a weird feeling in the pit of my stomache. 

"What are you doing?!" He looked at me and smiled, "Darling, we're going to confess our love to the school." I thought I was getting dizzy. *At first I didnt even want to be his friend!! And now....Im his pretend girlfriend!!!!!! This is crazy!!! I bet I will be murdered in a week!!! Oh God WHAT IS HYORI GUNNA THINK ABOUT THIS!!!!* "Wait isn't it after school anyway?!" He turned around and looked at me directly. "Stop worrying I told everyone to stay after school!"

"Oh so...you already knew that this would happen?! What would you would've done if I said no??" He smirked, "I know you would say yes, silly!" I pinched the bridge of my nose and followed him. We made our way to the front steps of school and I started getting rediculously nervous. *What the hell? Why am I shaking?!* Baekhyun snapped me out of my paniced thought when he squeazed my hand. I looked up and looked at the entire student body. I wanted to cry right there and then. Baekhyun started, 

"Thank you all for being so patient and staying here after school. The reason I have called for this is because im now finally revealing my girlfriend, Lee Sooyoung!! I am now im a very serious relationship. So don't try to flirt with her and ladies...sorry but no flirting with me either." I heard a bunch of gasped and girls even crying. I searched the crowd and hyori looked completely amused but beside her was that new girl, Hana, who looked like she could kill me right now. I suddenly got the erge to hug baekhyun and smile at her. *Ah what the heck, better have my own fun in this.* I turned to baekhyun and hugged him then turned to Hana and smiled at her. The EXO boys were "Wooing" at us. People started clapping and baekhyun took my hand leading me out of the school gates. I caught a glimps of hana and I knew that a lot of drama was going to start, and I sighed.

 

*gasps* Did I really update 3 times in a row??? Its THE END OF ZE WORLLDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ( im sorry for my stupid foot notes....)