It's Time to Show You How Much I Love you. (Part 1)

Sunshine of My Life

     After having a great time with Mblaq and Vixx, I went home but oddly enought...the lights were still on. "Did they wait for me?" I asked myself as I went to grab the door knob. I openned it and walked in. I shut the door and looked around, "Okay..nobody is home but wh-" Before I could continue I noticed a note on the couch that said, "Put this on and come up to your room." I looked inside and seen a pair of pajama's that said "Wife" on it. I looked at it confused but put it on dispite what my mind was telling me. After getting changed I walked up the stairs and stood infront of my bedroom. I sighed and looked at my clothes. "Here goes nothing."

    I openned the door and seen pedals of roses everywhere. My room had a ginger bread scent to it and candles were lit all around the room. I gasped and took in the beautiful site but before I could find the culprit, the culprit found me! Someone put their hands over my eyes but didn't say anything. I put my hands on theirs and smiled *Its baekhyun* I knew it was him but desided to pretend I didn't know it was him. "Excuse me, I appreciate all this but....who are you." Baekhyun coughed and make his voice deeper. "I-im...your husband...didn't you know that?" I raised my eyebrow and crossed my arms. "Oh really? Last time I checked I was still engaged to baekhyun, who would be mad if he found out I was here with a stranger plus I don't want to be in a bedroom with anyone but him." He laughed in his normal voice and spun me around, so I could see him. He looked so cute with his pajama's that said "Husband" on them. I smirked. 'I knew it was you." He fround "Then why did you pretend like you didn't know who it was!!!" "Because I like messing with you." He pursed his lips and drug me over to the bed. "We are getting married, right here, right now."

     I looked at him in disbelief. "Right now? In our pajamas? In my bedroom?" I burst out laughing. He pouted, "Isn't it cute?" I smiled and grabbed his hands. "This is the most romantic way to get married." He smiled and hugged me. Then stood me up and gave me a bouqet of flowers. "Now go down to the end of the hall and walk up and come in when I say." I nodded and went down to the end of the hall. I heard baekhyun clear his voice then yell, "Now entering, THE BRIDE!" I chuckled and walked in like any bride would. Baekhyun was waiting for me in the middle of my room. My heart was literally bursting because I was so happy. He grabbed my hand and walked forward a little. He then left me and moved over a little bit and changed his voice, "Now we will start the wedding. Do you, Lee Sooyoung, take Byun Baekhyun, to be your husband?" I smiled, "I do." Baekhyun then turned to the emply spot beside me and asked, "Do you, Byun Baekhyun, take Lee Sooyoung to be your wife?" I chuckled as he ran to the spot he was talking to. "I do" He then ran back to the other spot. "Good, you may kiss the bride." He ran back to the spot beside me and held my hands. "Ive been waiting for this moment my entire life Sooyoung." "Baekhyun, is this even legal?" He laughed and kissed me passionatly. Soon the kiss got heated and I found myself softly. He broke off and picked me up, "We are skipping straight to our honeymoon, your parents won't be home time monday. So I have you for the entire weekend."


This is only part one people! Tommorow I will put up part 2 and let me tell u, It is gunna get H.O.T all up in hur!!!!