Yet Again We Are Met By Trouble.

Sunshine of My Life

 For the rest of the weekend, basically all we did was hangout, have some more ~y times~ and just have fun. It was Monday when I woke up and baekhyun was singing super loud in the shower. I rolled around in the bed, groaning. I screamed, "SHUT UP BYUN BAEKHYUN OR I SWEAR ILL-" He suddenly interrupted me and replied, "WHAT BYUN SOOYOUNG? WHAT ARE YOU GUNNA DO?! ME!!" I smirked and got up secretly and started twisting the door open. He screamed like a little girl. "OMO HAJIMA! BYUTAE!!!!!" I giggled and went in and brushed my teeth and brushed my hair. He continued washing himself and I quietly sneaked up on him and ripped the curtain open. He slipped in the shower, screaming and I dropped on the ground laughing. "Yah. BYUN SOOYOUNG this is not funny." I smirked, "well I sure thought it was!" "Look who's the bully now." I giggled and went to my wardrobe and picked out a rose dress and heels. I got dressed and to my surprise baekhyun was STILL in the shower! I shouted, "IM GUNNA LEAVE YOU HERE IF YOU DONT HURRY UP!" Upon hearing me say that, he ran out and hurrily put his cool outfit on. He ran out the door before me forgetting his book bag. I rolled my eyes and picked it up, "your lucky I'm your wife." I mumbled as I went out to the car. 

    We soon got to school and it seemed like there was commotion in the front gates. Both me and baek rushed to it to see hana being 'Beatin up by a mean looking girl.' I just stood there watching and then suddenly Hana cried out. "Please! However much lee SOOYOUNG paid you to hurt me, I swear I didn't do anything to deserve this!" Everyone's attention turned to me and I widens my eyes. "Hana are you freaking serious no one here believes you." She let out a cry and she picked up her phone from the ground and played a message back. "Hello, Hana. This is Lee Sooyoung, I'm calling you because you need to know your place. The whole school obviously hates you and loves me. So don't try to become popular or try to flirt with baekhyun. I'm only flirting with him and pretending to be his girlfriend for his money. I mean why would anyone like him anyway. Uh and that stupid that follows me around. Hyori. Perhaps I'll have the person I'm sending to beat the out of you make a little stop and beat her too hm? I think it's a great idea. Anyway be warned my minion is coming for you . Watch the out ." She then dropped it and started crying. I turned to baekhyun and asked, "you seriously don't believ-" baekhyu. Stopped me with his hand, "that w-was your voice. Are you s-seriously dating me for my m-money. I-I can't believe you!" He turned around without even looking at me and walked back into his car, driving away quickly. Hyori was there the entire time and looked at me with bewilderment. She had tears streaming down her face and said, "I can't believe you." She walked to I don't know even where. Everyone looked at me and started cursing me. I looked at Hana and the bully and said, "if you es think you'll get away with setting me up. Your dumb." I walked past everyone and pushed into my first class. 

Once the whole school heard the message, I was suddenly getting things thrown at me and people cursing me. I ran to the nurses office during my break. "Listen Mrs. Kim. I'm really sick and I'm requesting to go home." She nodded and turned to me, "I know about the whole situation. You can come here when it's to much because I don't believe Hana. I know she set you up." I smiled and hugged her. "Thank you."

i was walking home to my house when I seen baekhyun and hyori talking to eachother by his car. Since baekhyun and me lived in the same neighborhood, I walked past his house all the time.  I ran up to them. "GUYS! How could you believe Hana! She set me up! I'm disappointed you guys don't stand beside me! This is really a set up! Baekhyun I love you very much!and hyori you've been my best friend forever. I'm disappointed that you guys don't believe me." They both turned to me. "Sooyoung, we don't know what to believe. That was your voice. But then again Hana has had it out for you the whole time." I looked down at the ground as tears started falling. "I can't believe you guys would betray me like this." I ran away crying. Baekhyuns eye let out a tear as he watched me go. "I'm sorry Sooyoung, the evidence sounded too real."

 

 

 

woah. WHERE YOU GUYS EXPECTING THAT! I don't even know what's happening I just thought we needed some drama! Seriously how could baekhyun and hyori not believe her!