Oh Great. Just What I Need.

Sunshine of My Life

     I was walking down to the market to get some things for my mom. I mean ofcourse I could've asked the maids to do it, but after all thats been happening with baekbom and baekhyun..I need some me time. I was happily walking around the store throwing whatever I wanted into the basket. I spotted some chocolate icecream in the store's freezer and smiled. I grabbed two cartons and threw it in. I giggled to myself but soon stopped when I felt someone watching me from afar. I slowly turned around and seen no one. I sighed and hurried to the counter. I greeted the cashier and paid for my stuff. I grabbed the bags and walked out. I walked down the dark street very quietly. It was too quiet to be honest. I looked behind me and seen two men in hoodies. I started running and tried to shake them off my trail. I took a short cut into an alley way but was only met by two more guys. I dropped my bags when the guy that looked like their leader pulled a gun on me. I gasped and held out my arms.

"PLEASE! DON'T SHOOT! I-I'LL GIVE U ALL MY MONEY!!" I started shaking because I was so scared. He looked at me up and down. 

"Oh sweetheart...it's not the money I want...you'll...find out soon enough." I was going to run but before I could even try...I was knocked out cold.

Two Hours Later~~

I slowly opened my eyes, only to be greeted by two men who had bats and were standing around the barrel of fire. I tried to free myself but the ropes were tied up to well. One of the men noticed I was awake and smiled. "Yah boss! She is awake!" I gasped when I felt breathing down my neck. "Oh sweetie, you are the perfect bait." I started tearing up. *Is this how I die? I didn't even get to tell baekhyun I liked him...There is so many things I wanted to do and Its all ending here?* The boss guy grabbed his phone and dialed a number.

"Yobeoseyo?"

"Hello, Lee Joon."

"Damn it Gongchan what the hell do you want?!"

"Well, You see...I need something from you...and I have something..that you DEFINANTLY want. So how about we make a deal, Ne?"

"What...do you have that I want?"

"Oh that girl...from your school...Ahh..whats her name..Lee Sooyoung? Right?" He looked at me and I nodded slowly. I looked at the phone and asked, "Who is that on the phone?" Gongchan smiled. "Lee Joon. He has had his eyes on you for a while now. We have been watching him and all he watches is you." Wait. Are we talking about the dorky lee joon who was my science partner for like...every science project ever? He is like...super shy and has problems with talking to girls. "L-Lee...Joon? LEE JOON SAVE ME!!!" Gongchan took the phone away from me and laughed into the phone. 

"Better hurry." He shut the phone off and put it in his pocket, then walked away. I sat there looking at the ground. *Is joon some kind of...gangster?! No...no...noooooo...he couldn't...he studders and he wears glasses...and.... is strangely muscular...omg....* Suddenly, The garadge doors burst open revealing a y joon and 12 men behind him. 

"Let her go...NOW!" Joon screamed with rage. Gongchan smiled and motioned his men to let me go. They ran to me and untied me, making me fall on the floor. Joon ran over to me and helped me up. He whispered, "I am so sorry...Sooyoung...I guess I'll explain later...just..go with my men..they will take you home..just please don't tell anyone about this.." I slowly nodded and followed his instructions. I got out there as fast as I could. 

 

That was a really weird and confusing update lol JOON THE NERD/GANGSTER LOLOLOLOL GOOD JOB MARY. That was literally the worst way to add someone to the story. I am so sorry. Please help me. Anyway! Lee joon and GONNGGGCHANNNNN enter the story. Too many men..Wait..not the straightest thing i've ever said....lol Im not gay I swear...im going to shut up now...anyway you know what to do..Oh! Btw you know what Im going to say before I die? Mary: "*Cough Cough* I left a million dollars in the...." hahaha im so random goodbye (Sorry for the late/short update) Love chu tho~ Sorryy for mistakiesss...