Thank God, They Finally Realized Who I Really Wanted To Marry.

Sunshine of My Life

    A few days after that accident It was finally back to school. I opened my eyes lazily, looking over at the clock. It read 8:15 a.m. I rolled back over than looked back at my clock. I realized what time it was. I suddenly screamed at the top of my lungs. I jolted out of my bed and ran down stairs. I slid into the living room and tripped over baekbom landing on baekhyun. I sighed and stayed there, "How come..everytime..I come downstairs..you guys are here!" Baekbom snickered and baekhyun hugged me from were I was. 

"It's good to see you too Sooyounggie~" I widened my eyes and ran over to my mom. "I-I have school! Tests! Hyorin! Baekhyun!" My mmom looked at me confused and I realized I said baekhyuns name too. Meaning he was important. He was secretly smiling at me and I knew it too. I facepalmed and sat down. "Alrgiht obviously somethings happening since we are all here AGAIN in the same room. Just spill." My dad nodded to baekhyun's parents. Mrs. Byun stood up and cleared . 

"It has come to my attention...that baekbom and you...do not want to get married right?" We both looked at eachother and nodded. "Well, The parents have been talking and we still want you to marry a byun. So, IF you want...Im sure baekhyun will ask you himself but...shall you marry baekhyun?" I looked at baekhyun and then back at his mom. "I....I still don't know...I mean...Marriage is a big commitment.." Baekhyun's mom gritted her teeth and finally exploded. "God damn it! How much more freaking time do you need! We offered you our eldest and you reject. We give your our youngest and YOUR STILL NOT SATISFIED?! HOW DARE YOU!" Baekbom calmed down his mother and stood there, staring at her. I left without saying anything. I walked up to my room, got dressed and walked straight out the door. Ignroing everyone.

Sometime later~~

     I was walking for some time before I wound up at a non-familiar-yet-familiar door step. Which i've only been to once. I knocked on the door, stairing at the ground. The door opened and a tired joon came out to greet me. He soon seen who it was, also noticing my expression and hugged me. He led me into his apartment and sat me down on his couch. He sighed and looked at me. 

"What happened, Sooyoung?" I looked up at him. "You know how I have..that stupid arranged marriage?" He nodded softly, more sadly tho. I continued, "Well...We both didn't want to marry eachother so we told out parents. They agreed but they said I had to mary a byun...so now they want me to marry baekhyun. I told them that marriage is a big commitment and I wasn't ready..but..then baekhyun's mom exploded on me...telling me how selfish I was with time and all. I couldn't take it so I left. I started walking and....ended up here.." He smiled and brushed the hair out of my face. "Well, You came to the right place! No one will hurt you or get mad at you here!" I smiled at his comment and heard a knock at the door. He jumped up and giggled. My jaw dropped and he blushed. "W-What!? Im happy my friends are here! Don't worry by the way sooyoung they are suuuppppeeeerrrrrr niceeeeeee!" I nodded and he went to the door. 10 beautiful boys walked in. I choked on the water I was drinking and joon ran over to slap my back. "Gosh, Sooyoung you need to stop doing that! Anywayyyy You might be wondering who these guys are, right sooyoung? Well Im part of MBLAQ and there are five members." He quickly dragged all the memebers of his group to one side. "This is Seungho, G.O, Thunder, and Mir." They all did their own individual greeting. I had to admit, They were cccccuuutteeeee! I then looked over at the six remaining guys. One had reallly dark skin but was cute. There was a guy who looked like he could kill they guy that was all 4d beside him. Then two other guys were staring at eachother and the last guy was just laughing at them. (You readers probably already know right? Kekekekeke Im so bad) Joon walked away from MBLAQ and stood beside the mysterious boys. He put his hand around the dark skinned one. "And this my friend, Is VIXX."

 


GASPS YOUR ENDING IT THEIR YOU BAD PERSON! Im sorry im sorry. My back is killing me right now and I have to get to bed. Its 3 am for crying out loud. Plus I went to a soccer game. (Took some selfies with the players xD *so hot btw* ) and then I played in the hospital for like 3 hours (Don't ask) and it was just a hectic day. There will be a part two to this tho! So please wait just a little long! Thank you guys so much. Bye!