Forgiven.

Sunshine of My Life

     Monday came in the blink of an eye. I was excited to prove to baekhyun, my husband, that I was innocent of the things that Hana blamed me for. I drove myself to school and when I got there I  seen Hana and her clique waiting for me. I smiled and walked straight up to her. "Good morning Hana." She smirked and looked me up and down. "What's with that getup are you trying to impress baekhyun or something?" I smiled, "I don't need to he's my husband." She laughed. "He hates you right now remember?" I smiled again and got real close to her face. "Not for long." 

     I walked straight into the class room where hana had already claimed my seat. Baekhyun was looking terrified and I pushed her out of my seat. "HEY WHAT THE HE-" "sorry I don't want to hear your bull right now so go find another spot." She tsked and walked away. I sat down and glanced at baekhyun and he was staring at me. "Baekhyun I-" "Don't." I sighed and glared at Hana. "All this because of you." And with that thought class began.

     Lunch Time

    The bell rang and I strode out of class, going out of the building to meet up with woo young. I seen him and waved. He walked up to me and asked worriedly, "are you sure your ready for this?" I nodded eagerly, "You have no idea." We both walked up into the school. I stormed into the broadcasting room which woo young on my heels. "I need to use the overhead mic." The broadcasting president, Hongbin, nodded. "Alright, two minutes." I smiled. "THANK YOU." He smiled and passed over the mic. I tapped it. "Is this thing on?" Hongbin whispered, "it is." I chuckled, "oh okay Um well everyone needs to go to the cafeteria immediately!" I handed it back and bolted out of the room. 

Baekhyuns PoV

    I heard Sooyoungs voice over the intercom, "what?" I went with everyone to the cafeteria. I got there and there was a big projector with Sooyoung and Wooyoung (teehee) looking at something. I sighed and thought, *oh Sooyoung, I miss you more than anything.* she went up to the podium. "Ahem, hello everyone, as you may know Hana blamed me for many things, such as pretending to like baekhyun and even pretended to love him for his money. And also questioned my friendship with my best friend, jihyo. It broke my heart when they believed her and didn't stay by my side. I know exactly how they might have felt. Betrayed, taken back, and many other feelings. But I'm here to tell you today that what she says is 100% NOT true. I'll let Mr. Wooyoung continue." She sat down and looked teary eyed over to me. *no don't look over here I'm going to want to go over there and tell you how much I love and miss you.* I looked straight up at Wooyoung who started a slide show. "First of all, the day that she accused Miss Sooyoung of the actions, I gathered information that the day before, as you can see here, there shows on her credit card bill that there was a charge for a Fake Voicemail Company that can imitate ANYONES voice and make them say what you want to hear, I also have a voice recording I have from Hana's appointment, please listen closely." He pushed play on the audio file. Hana: "alright I need a voice of this girl Sooyoungs saying "I used Baekhyun for money and..(so on because I don't remember what she originally said xD)" the whole cafeteria gasped and looked over to Hana who looked dumbfounded. I seen Chanyeol an Chen smiling at Sooyoung who was smiling right now. I couldn't take it anymore. I couldn't stay away. After herring this I can't just sit here and let her continue to believe that I'm mad at her. I made a loud noise as I stood up and ran over to Sooyoung. Tears running down my face. I grabbed her and pulled her into my sweet embrace. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Sooyoung I'm so so so sorry." I cried like a baby as I continued to hug her. I could hear her muffled whimpers as she said, "I forgive you." I then kissed her INFRONT of everyone. I heard EXO cheer along with the rest of the school. Hyori then came running up and hugged her, "I'm sorry I ever doubted you." Sooyoung giggled and held hyori's hands. "That's okay." She smiled and turned to me. "I love you baekhyun." I smiled back, "I love you too."

 

sorry if if you read this before I changed jihyo to Hyori idek how I forgot my own characters name..mianhae~