Thank you, Prince.

Sunshine of My Life

Yayyy!!! Finally an update right? Lol I suddenly got the writers energy surge? I guess lolol Plus im listening to Infinite so....Omg So in the comments below tell me whos your bias in vixx! Im so curious! I watched their diary and instantly fell for them. Well, Leo...SERIOUSLY WHEN IT WAS N'S BIRTHDAY AND LEO WAS STANDING THERE ALL COOL LIKE WITH A CAKE IN ONE HAND AND HIS OTHER HAND IN HIS POCKET. I DIED. Sorry I know this has nothing to do with the story but...ANYWAY! ONWARDS MCBLUFF! 


     I woke up to the sound of two distinct voices conversing near me. I sighed and opened my eyes, Quickly looking at the two people who awoke me. It was joon and the guy that helped me out. I slowly tried to get up when joon noticed I was awake. He ran over to me and helped me up.

"Oh my gosh, Sooyoung are you alright?" He looked at me with worried eyes. I nodded and closed my eyes trying to remember what happened. *Oh yeah...Some guy...Gong..Gongchan? He kidnapped me....and joon...he's....HOT!* I immediatly looked at him after that thought and he got startled by my sudden glance. I looked him up and down questioningly. 

"Aren't you a nerd?" I turned my head to the side, studying him closely. He down at the ground then back up at me. He sighed and took ahold of my hand. "Im only that way...because I wanted to become closer to you...it was the only way...." I looked at him in disbelief. "You became a nerd because of me...Joon...your really handsome...you couldv'e been a bigger kingka than exo if you wanted too..and..I'm a waste of your time anyway...I have an arranged marriage." Upon hearing those words, His head jolted up, His eyes screaming "Is it true?". I nodded as if reading his mind. "Its true...and i'm sorry I can't give you what you want..I need to go..thank you for saving me...My Prince.." I kissed his cheek and walked out the door. Leaving a bewildered joon behind in the room. All alone.

At Home~

     I walked up the steps to my house and before I even got to touch the door, I could hear screaming from inside. This is what I heard:

"HOW COULD YOU LET HER GO OUT AT NIGHT!! FOR GOSH SAKES CAN'T YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR DAUGHTER FOR ONCE, HYORIN?!"

"DAMN IT JIYONG, SHE OFFERED TO GO GET THE THINGS! IT'S NOT LIKE I FORCED HER TO!"

"Please! Both of your calm down!!!! We're all worried about her okay!? And yelling about it isn't going to bring her back!"

     When I heard that, I knocked on the door and slid down to my knees, suddenly feeling weak. The person to open the door was baekhyun and he suddenly gasped, "SHE'S BACK!" Everyone came rushing over but baekhyun didn't let any of them touch me, not even my parents. He silently picked me up and kissed my forehead. He turned around and walked into the house, up the stairs and into my bedroom. 

     After kicking the door shut behind him, He laid me softly onto my bed and covered me up. He sat on the bed beside me, soon after I heard soft whimpers coming from him. I slowly and gently, Picked up my hand and placed it over his. He looked up at me and smiled while crying. He whipped his tears and lightly punched me in the arm. 

"Stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid STUPID! You do this to me....all the time...my heart starts racing when I see you and then the next minute you go and get yourself in trouble...making me worry about you and realize how much I...." He was going to continue but noticed I had already fallen asleep. He stared at me for a while before baekbom came in. 

'C'mon, Lets go home...she's safe now baekhyun..." Baekhyun gritted his teeth and whipped his head up at baekbom. "Damn it hyung, Shouldn't this be you?! Aren't you the one thats marrying her!!! Im...trying....to...let her go! Because I don't wanna feel pain when she walks down the aisle to another man!" Baekbom stared at him for a while before cracking up. "You seriously..bwahaha... why would you get mad when the one she's going to be walking down to is you?! hahahahahaha" Baekhyun looked at his brother like he was crazy. "Wait, what?" Baekbom looked around to make sure no one was listening. "Listen, Im working on mom and dad..and also her parents...Im trying to get them to switch from me to you. Lil bro I know you're feelings..plus I got a lady of my own. Sooyoung and you belong together you know. Through all the crap you went throught together....Geez you guys.. really..." He grabbed baekhyun's wrist and pulled him out of the room. Baekhyun took in all that his brother said before tackling him on the ground and hugging him like there was no tommorow. "Hyung...I love you..." Baekbom pushed him off and ran away, Screaming. "EEEEWWWWWWWWW BAEKHYUN CUTTIESSSSSSSSS"


There! Doneeee! Im going to be writing alot more now hehehehehehe I hope you liked it. Things are gunna heat up soon when school starts back up for sooyoung and baekhyun. Especially when baekhyun and joon meeettttt. Hehehe many horrors await you my pretties.