Final Part 2

Sunshine of My Life

     I was seriously so scared to walk through the door. Was he alive? Was he dead? I really didn't want to know the answer. We have been through so much together and it all suddenly coming to a stop. I pushed the door open and there he was, lying sleeping peacefully. He sure as hell wasn't dead. He was just sleeping. I walked to his bed side and took his hand. I looked at him and suddenly got mad. "Baekhyun your so mean and selfish! We were suppost to grow old together..we were suppost to have kids together." I kept saying things like that and my head was on the bed, face down. I heard a chuckle. "Your talking like I'm dead." I gasped and looked up to see a weak smiling baekhyun. I hugged him a little too hard. I noticed and backed away. "Oh heh sorry." "Your right you know." Baekhyun said. I sighed. "I'm sorry I guess I was mad and took it out on you..it's not your fault." He smiled and put a hand on my cheek. "Sooyoung I love you, do you know that?" The tears were already coming down harder than a rain shower in April. I nodded eagerly. "I love you too." He reached out but didn't have the strength to touch my other hand. He frowned. "I don't know what's wrong with me, but whatever happens...I always want you to know that I love you and you area truly..the Sunshine of My Life." I started crying even harder. "What are you saying!! Nothing will ha-" the heart monitor started beeping rapidly. "Hey..Baekhyun?" "BAEKHYUN" I shook him and before I could call the nurse, all I seen was ------------------ I fell onto the chair and my heart ached so much. This can't be happening. No. It's too much. I started seeing a bright light it was blinding. It was then..that I woke up.