Time Away.

Sunshine of My Life

     I haven't been to school in three days. I mean..you understand right? After what he said to me...I don't know what to do..how to react..it's all so confusing. How can he really love me? We've hated eachother since we were in our mothers' womb. I woke up this morning with no intention of going to school again. I sighed and looked at my phone.

29 Missed calls.

64 Unread messages.

34 Unheard Voice Messages.

I threw my phone on the floor. * I don't want to talk to anybody * I got out of bed and walked downstairs, Still in my pajama's. I was about to walk down the stairs when I seen Baekhyun and his parents, talking to my parents and brother. I gasped loudly and tried to run up the stairs but I tripped down them instead. I groaned and mumbled, 

"Naturally..." I was suddenly being pulled up by my brother. I looked at everyone and hesitantly walked over to my mother. I sat down and whispered to her,

"M-Mom whats going on?"

She looked at me and frowned. She then whispered, "Go get dressed up, We are going out with the Byun's for lunch." I looked at her and slightly glanced at them. "I-I have to g-go to school." She smirked at me. "Dont try to trick me, I know you weren't going to go." I cursed and hesitantly walked past baekhyun, not even sparing a glance at him.

     45 minutes later, I walked out of my walk-in closet and looked in the mirror. I looked at myself and disgust. "Ew, Baekhyun won't even look at me in this." I suddenly realized what I said. I gasped and put my hands over my mouth. I whispered and stared into my eyes. "You...did not...just say that." I put on a black simple dress and high heels. I then put in my contacts and light make-up. I sighed and looked at myself in the mirror. 

"I wonder what this is even about." I walked down the steps and immediatly looked at baekhyun, who was staring at me with his eyes widened. I secretly blushed and walked over to my mom. She stood up and walked out the door with baekhyun's mom, soon being followed by my dad and baek's dad, then Baekbom and Sooju. Only me and baekhyun was left. My hands started sweating because I was so nervous. He coughed, 

"Their waiting." I looked around akwardly, "Right." We exited the house and got into the cars.

Time skipssss

We soon got to a 5 star resturant. I was really suspicious at this point because our parents were being very antsy. We walked in and all sat down. My father cleared his throat and looked at everyone then stopped at me. He breathed deeply then spoke,

"Sooyoung, I think its time you know." I looked around at everyone. "What?" He looked at baekhyun then back to me. "Well, When we were all young....we made a promise to eachother." I smiled and commented. "Thats cute! What was it?" He chuckled nervously, "That our children should marry eachother." I immediatly fround and looked at baekhyun. My dad shook his head. "Wrong one." Baekhyun immediatly spit out his drink. Baekbom widened his eyes. Baekhyun stood up violently.

"Why him?! We are bestfriends!! She can't marry him!! She has to marry-" Baekhyun's mom looked at him with a glare. "It has to be the oldest..which is Baekbom and not you." Baekhyun frowned and looked at the ground. I tried to take this all in. *Okay. Baekhyun loves me. Hana loves baekhyun. I love...I dont know exactly. I am getting engadged to Baekbom. I have only talked to baekbom like...THRICE! I mean I wont argue...he is good looking..but I barely know him..! I mean I would rather...marry..NO IM NOT MARRYING ANYONE!!* I stood up. 

"You can't make me do this! This is so unfair!!" My mother looked at me. "Yes, Yes I can and life is unfair." I frowned and looked at baekbom. He mouthed a "I didn't know either" I sighed and walked out immediatly. Baekbom came running after me. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me onto a bench. He looked at me sincerly. 

"Listen, I don't know whats happening between you and baekhyun...but he....he isn't eating and he doesn't sleep all he mumbles is "Im sorry Im sorry" and I hate to see him like this...but when he heard we were going over to your house, He immediatly got ready in his finest clothes in hopes you would talk or even notice him. When your dad said We were going to get married..I was totally taken back. I was for sure if you were ever gunna get married, It would be with my little brother." I looked at him with pitiful eyes. "Do you have someone you like right now?" He smiled and looked up at the sky. "Yeah. I hope when she finds out she can understand our situation." I put my hand on his arm. "Baekbom, Can you be the person I come to when I don't understand my feeling or something, like..how I feel about your brother?" He nodded and we exchanged numbers. We finished our dinner and were on the way home. I was sitting beside baekhyun and sooju. I looked at baekhyun, who was sighing out the window. I stared at him, taking in all his features. *Why didn't I notice..before..how handsome..he is..* He must've noticed my stare and looked at me. He looked at me with sad eyes and grabbed my hands. 

"Please...sooyoung~ah...don't..marry my brother.." I looked at our hands and squeezed his. "I....won't... and Im sorry...for the other night...I was so surprised...and I didn't know what to do.." He smiled and replied,

"Its okay...I shouldn't have said it...It was to soon." With that I walked into the house, Happy we made up.