Hana...Your Going Down!

Sunshine of My Life

     It was a Saturday morning, meaning it was about 6 days since the incident happened where Hana (If you don't know who she is already, shes snobby who is up to my hubby) Set me up to make it look like Im a bad person! Anyway, Me, my father, and Wooyoung have been working hard to find evidence that hana set me up. I looked at the alarm clock and groaned. "oh yeah, Wooyoung and I are suppost to meet today because he got something on her." I reminded myself as I sat up and cracked my back. "ohhh that feels nice." I chuckled but then thought about Baekhyun. I wonder what he's doing. Does he miss me? Maybe I should text him. I reached over and took my phone off the bed stand and looked at my wallpaper. It was a picture of us. I sighed and unlocked my phone and tapped on 'Baekkie'. 

From: Wifey~

     Oppa...I hope you learn to believe me and not her. I thought out relationship was based off trust. I miss you and I love you. Forever.

To: Baekkie

      I sighed and I was about to press send...but then I deleted it. I don't have the courage to send it to him now. I got up and put my clothes on. I combed my hair and put it up in a fashionable(?) way then walked downstairs. I hugged my dad nand said, "I'm going to meet Wooyoung!" He chuckled and replied, "Have a safe trip!" I giggled and walked out the door.

At the Cafe!

     I seen him reading something in the corner of the cafe. To be honest, Wooyoung is kind of like a play boy. I looked around and most of the women wwere swooning over him. I rolled my eyes and sat down where he was. "You know, You really grab these ladies attention." He smirked and looked at me, saying. "Well its not like im interested in these ladies attention. I don't care for relationships, plus I bet these women are all clingy." I tsked at him. "Don't you go judging these ladies. They may not look it, but maybe one of these ladies could put your play boy in line!" He laughed and slid a document over to me. "Look at this, I went around to places that gave out fake information and stuff related. The manager at one of these shops said "A young lady named Hana came in and asked for something fake for her phone. You can even see exactly what she wanted on it in words!" I gazed at the document and smiled. "Yes! You're the best! On monday, I'll expose her." He nodded. "Let me come with you. Like a lawyer sorta, except we won't be in court and I can back you up if your questioned." I giggled and we both got up. He went to get up and I hugged him. "Thank you so much!" He smiled and replied, "Anytime."