Apology Date.

Sunshine of My Life

    School ended normally and baekhyun told me to wait for him after school. I was waiting when someone came and put their arms around me. I leaned into him. "Hello my beautiful wife." I smiled lightly and turned around. I purposely put on a curious face, "Do I...know you?" He gasped. "Your a mean person." I giggled. "What's up? Why did you want me to wait for you?" He smiled. "I'm really sorry about what happened in the last week. So..apology date!" I smiled. "No baekhyun I already forgave you like 20 times." He shook his head. "That's not enough." I sighed, "whatever you say."

    First we went to an ice cream parlor. I laughed and turned to him. "I'm not holding back!" He laughed and replied, "I'm glad. Let's gooooooooooo!" People looked at us weird but we didn't care. After that we went to the park. We sat on the swings and started talking about random stuff. He gasped and turned to me, "So my dad was sponsoring the Japanese soccer team and he met Genji Hagashiyama!" (Voltage inc anyone) I gasped, "NO WAY! He's japan's gaurdian right? OMG he's so amazing!" Baekhyun scrolled through his pictures, and tapped on one. "Look!" He showed me a pic of Genji and his dad. "No way. Do you think I can meet him?" "NO WAY! He might steal you away." I giggled and got off my swing. Grabbing baekhyun we both payed on a patch of grass. "That would never happen." I fought so hard this past week for our relationship there is no way I'm ever letting you go." He smiled and kissed me softly. "Your the best, Byun Sooyoung." I smiled, "So are you, Byun Baekhyun."

 

Okay guys so if you haven wattpad, I'm going to also put up this story on there so if your having a hard time reading it here you can go read it there. Thanks! Please continue to support me!