Final Part 1

Sunshine of My Life

     I woke up to the sun in my eyes and such beautiful warmth against my skin. There's no real description of the happiness I felt. The love of my life, sleeping peacefully beside me. What more could I possibly want? I giggled and rolled onto of baekhyun who had a sour face in his sleep. He moaned and slowly opened his eyes. I was 2 cm away from his face. He laughed and hugged me. I breathed in his sent. "You smell nice." I said. He smiled and replied. "Thank you My Lady~" he got up and only had underwear on so I smaked his . He gasped. "You did not just do that." I smirked "Maybe I did." He got back on and before he could he started gasping frequently. My eyes widened. "B-Beakhyun?" He grabbed his chest. "OH MY GOD BAEKHYUN!" I ran for the phone and dialed 911. "Hello, what emergency service do you require?" "AN AMBULANCE MY HUSBAND IS HAVING A HEART ATTACK." "Stay calm ma'am, the ambulance is on the way." I was panicking. No way is this happening. It wasn't long before I heard the door being knocked down. "WE ARE THE PERAMEDICS WHERE ARE YOU?!" "UP HERE BEDROOM" Hell I couldn't even talk properly. I hurried and got dressed as the men were getting baekhyun on the stetcher. I followed them out and I hurried into the ambulance with baekhyun. 

      When we got to the hospital I seen baekhyun a parents and mine waiting for us. Mrs. Byun was crying. She seen me and ran over and hugged me. His doctor, dr. Jonghyun came out and said, "he has a bad condition in his heart and we'll need to do imediate surgery for him to live." We all nodded eagerly. He nodded. "Please wait this will be a while."

     6 minutes? 6 hours? 6 days? I didn't know how long we have been waiting. The world was a blur to me right now. We were just..having fun..and it just happened. Did I do something? Was he stressed because of me? So many questions, so many questions I didn't hear the doctor come out. He shook me. "Sooyoung, you'd better go see baekhyun." "I-is he alive?" He didn't answer and simply led me to his room. I wasn't prepared for what was about to happen.

 

 

 

 

 

 

im such a tease. LOL PART 2 WILL TELL ALL~ love all my readers bye!