First Act, Wrong Conclusions.

Sunshine of My Life

     I woke up this morning ready for the day like i've never been ready before. I smiled silently to myself as I got up from my king sized bed and walked over to my vantity. I looked at myself and said, "Oh Baekhyun just you wait till you walk though that sliding door today. I'll get my revenge and you'll never suspect it's me." I started rubbing my hands together and laughing evilly as my little brother, Sooju, (LOL i always for his name sounding like alcohol) called out from nowhere in particular and said, "Why are you so mental?" I immediatly stopped and turned to look at him with my mouth wide open. "I-I dont have to explain anything to you dweeb! Get out before I call the cops!" He smirked and rolled his eyes. "Good luck with calling the cops on your little brother, WHO LIVES WITH YOU!!!" I chuckled and shut my door. YES back to revenge. I texted hyori,.

To: Chicky

From: Chu~

Hyori, be ready for a show today.

A few minutes later I heard that spacific ringtone she had specifically picked out for herself whilst exploring my phone.

To: Chu~

From: Chicky

Oh Lord, What are you planning Lee Sooyoung?!

I smirked and replied,

To: Chicky

From: Chu~

You will see...you will see...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sent! I giggled and got ready for school imagining all the wonderful things that are about to happen.

 

     I got to school fourty-five minutes early to prepare for Baekhyun's arrival. I chuckled as I seen his desk neatly sitting infront of mine. I thought to myself *Oh Gosh, This is going to be so good.* I took a letter out of my backpack. I opened it up to go over what I hhad written. I read aloud,

     Dear Byun Baekhyun,

I know you probably dont know who I am and thats totally okay. If i had more confidence I would have come to you directly but...I just couldnt. I am hopelessly in love with you and everywhere i turn I see you. I have this undying love for you that my heart might explode...I cant contain these feeling for you any longer. Please...Be mine Baekhyun? Meet me at the rooftop after school so you can tell me your answer..Thank you <3.

Love, S

I laughed as I finished reading it. I shoved it into his desk as I sat down and continued reading TFIOS. I kept reading until hyori and a few other student got there. She walked over to me and sighed, "Please just tell me you didnt sneak into someones hosue and poison their food?" I looked at her in disbelief, Was this really my bestfriend? "Have you no faith in me?" I slung my arm around her shoulder and laughed. Everyone immediatly stopped talking as Exo made their grand apperance. The only voices that could be heard was the fangirls whispering and giggling to themselves. They all sat down, including baekhyun, who gave me a cold stare before sitting down. I smirked and thought, *Juuussstt you wait untill you go up to that rooftop and find what you have been waiting for* The teacher finally walked in and began her lesson. In the middle I seen baekhyun open up the note and start reading. I heard him smirk and I contained a small laugh as the teacher looked back at me,

     "Is there a problem Ms. Lee?" Everyone turned to look at me and I shook my head calmly. She smiled and turned back to the board, continuing her lesson. It all finally came to the moment I have been waiting for....LUNCHHHHHHHHHHHH. I couldnt wait to tell hyori about my plan. We both made our way to our usual secluded table where no one even noticed us which was FINE BY ME. She bit into her sandwhich as she eyed me. I looked at her and nodded. I looked around and leaned forward. "I left a note in baekhyuns desk...A love letter and hes going to meet me, well, not ME, on the rooftop after school. When he goes up, I will be there and so will you. We will shoot paintball guns at him from afar. Dont worry I have sniper guns." She looked at me with wide eyes and food hanging out of . "You not....serious are you? I nodded and continued eating. She slowly nodded her head. "Fine ill do it but i bet u will get caught." I rolled my eyes, "PSSHHH, whats the worst that can happen?"

    BBBBBBRRRRIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGG

Finally it was the end of the day, It was literally the happiest moment of my life. Im going to get revenge on Byun baekhyun. Now you might think im over reacting but that wasnt the first time he has bullied me. We have hated eachother for the longest time. Even tho we barely talked, the first day of school I dumped my lunch tray on him on accident and he has dispized me ever since. I set up our guns a LOONNGG way away from the stairs and got my glasses on. Hyori showed up soon after i was finishing up and she sat down because she insisted on not partisipating. I heard the rooftop door creak open and laid my eyes upon my beautiful target (;)) Baekhyun. he looked around confused and went to leave when I aimed perfectly at his head and hit him atleast ten times. He fell down and Hyori and I ran to the other door that wasnt so creaky and went to the school gates. Some people were still going out so we blended in. We ran all the way to my house and we slammed the door to my room and laughed while panting on my bed.

     "I CAN NOT BELIEVE WE JUST DID THAT!!!" She laughed as we both caught our breaths. I nodded and heard my phone vibrating. It was HIM. I had his number under "douchepants" Hyori seen the sender and gasped. "I TOLD YOU SO I TOLD YOU SO I TOLD YO-" I covered with my hand untill she it. I wiped it on my pants while murmuring an "Ew" I opened the text and my eyes widened immediatly,

To: Pabo

From: Douchepants

IT was you wasn't it Sooyoung? Your the only person I can think of...but why? I think i know. You may have thought *haha pety joke* (Which it was) But actually I think you are in love with me. Some girls NoS are actually Yes. I believe that is you in this situation sooyoung! Dont worry i wont tell anyone...maybe...Have a nice day love sick puppy~

Sincerely,

Baekhyun <3

By the time I was done reading that, I was ready to puke. This joke suddenly took a turn for the worst.