024

Gangster Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 24      Semin was on her way to meet the secretary since she needed a little help. However, the girl couldn't find her anywhere and therefore, headed towards Sehun's office room. Standing in front of the doors, she suddenly heard the voice of the secretary inside the room.

     "Really, sir?" The girl asked, surprised. Sehun sighed and clasped his hands "There's no other way. The only way we can look for a help right now is by connecting and receiving help from another company". "Then are you planning to go along with the marriage?" The secretary asked.

     And much to Semin's surprise, Sehun agreed. Semin widened her eyes and backed away from the doors when she heard footsteps. "Oh, mistress" the secretary greeted and she greeted back.

     "What are you doing here? Did you need some help?" She asked and Semin nodded "Actually,... I need you to help me with these"

      Semin explained the problems she had to the secretary, however half of her attention was towards what Sehun had been talking about with the secretary. A marriage.

     Semin knew well that he wasn't the kind of person who would make someone do something against their will, especially not her. But in this situation, had Sehun really gave up?

      "Mistress? Are you listening," the secretary brought the girl back to sense and she nodded. "Sorry. Let's get back to my office" suggested Semin with a light sigh.
 

      "Oh, what are you working on?" Baekhyun's mother asked as she saw Baekhyun playing with his piano again. "I recorded a song" he answered happily. "What for?" The woman was curious because it wasn't like she could see such a happy Baekhyun every single day.

     "Since Semin really likes ballad songs... I wanted to record her one so that she could listen to it at work". Baekhyun even bought a pair of new headphones for Semin and the song was already half way done. He couldn't wait until he gives it to her. He also wanted to meet her as soon as possible. After all, it became Baekhyun's habit that he came over every single night.

     "I'm sure she'll like it" the woman says with a smile. Baekhyun nodded and put the finished work into a gift box, carefully closing it. Th
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter