9

Complications and Rivalry [Senior Year]

“Fate is surely playing with you.” Minyoung said as you three were having lunch waiting for the boys to arrive.

“I don’t want to think about it.” You sighed.

You heard the cafeteria became noisier; they’re here, you thought.

“Hey partner.” An arm hanged on your shoulder.

“Hyung, Myungsoo-hyung is glaring daggers on you.” Changjo announced.

He smiled sheepishly before sitting on his seat. The rest of the boys sat too; Myungsoo of course sat beside you.

“So we heard about that Doyeon girl.” Niel said.

“Myungsoo must be so unlucky.” Chunji teased.

“Thank you for stating the obvious.” Myungsoo sarcastically said.

 

“Gege~ we have a fieldtrip on Saturday next week!”You beamed as soon as Yixing arrived home.

“That’s good to hear. How long are you going to leave me alone?”

You pouted. “Don’t be like that. I’ll make sure one of the oppas will accompany you. We’ll be back by Sunday in the afternoon.”

“So what will you guys do there?”

“We have a project that has something to do with the fieldtrip, but of course to have fun too!” You grinned.

“You seem very happy about this fieldtrip.” He ruffled your hair.

“Of course! But gege, my partner for the project is L.Joe and Myungsoo’s partner is the girl who hurt me all the time last year.”

“That girl must be very happy.” He chuckled. “Aigo, fate is playing with my baby.”

“Gege~” You whined. “Jihyun said the same thing.” You frowned.

“Every couple faces problems. Maybe this is just a test for you and Myungsoo. You have to believe you can overcome this.”

“I hope so.” You sighed.

 

You and L.Joe have become closer. You would join him regularly to visit his mom. L.Joe was more than happy. Why? Good news! They have found a donor and his mom already had the surgery. She’s now resting and may leave the hospital after a few weeks of recovering. On the other hand, Myungsoo has always been getting jealous but it washes away immediately once your attention is back on him. Ever since the announcement of partners for the project, Doyeon is back on business. She kept on bothering Myungsoo, but never got his attention. She also tried hurting you again, but failed since either Myungsoo or L.Joe is with you.

It was Friday and tomorrow is the field trip. Myungsoo will sleep over at your place tonight; Yixing surprisingly allowed him. He even said he will sleepover at Luhan’s place to give you two some privacy. But of course, he still warned you about not doing anything ‘naughty’. The TeenFinite boys decided to hangout again, making sure everyone can join.

“Let’s go to a bar!” Ricky shouted who earned a hard smack from Chunji.

“We’re still underage, stupid.”

“Minors can enter the bar as long as they have someone on age with them. We have Sunggyu-hyung!” Sungjong added.

“What’s up with you maknaes?!” Hoya said.

“I’m not!” Changjo said.

“No one is going to the bar.” Sunggyu strictly said which made the two complain.

“We have innocent girls with us.” C.A.P said.

“Who said we’re innocent?” Minyoung cocked an eyebrow. You slapped her arm.

“Oooh, this makes me want to go to the bar too.” Woohyun smirked.

“Why don’t we just play some game in the park?” Dongwoo suggested.

“What are we? Kids?” Sungyeol said.

“Unless we play something dirty.” Niel smirked.

“Why are they our friends in the first place?” Jihyun asked.

“I don’t know either. “ You shrugged.

“Why don’t we play Spin the Bottle game?” L.Joe said.

“Yeah, I think that’s a good idea.” You agreed.

“Let’s put some twist, so it’ll be more fun. We’ll spin the bottle twice; it should land on two different people and those two need to kiss…on the lips!” Minyoung smirked.

“That’s unfair!!! We only have three girls!!!” Changjo said.

“That makes the game fun.” You and the girls laughed.

“Then off we go to the park!”