10

Complications and Rivalry [Senior Year]

“Who’s spinning this bottle first?” You asked.

“Since I’m the eldest, I’ll do it.” Sunggyu grabbed the bottle and spun it. It landed on Woohyun.

“, this should land on Minyoung.” Woohyun spun the bottle and landed on Minyoung which made him smirk.

“Luck is with you, huh?” Minyoung said and kissed him.

“Ey~” The rest groaned. After kissing, Minyoung spun the bottle and landed on Niel.

“Wooh! Who’s the lucky person to get kissed by my thick lip?” Niel said popping the p at the end and spun the bottle.

“Hyung, you’re gross!” Ricky made a face.

The bottle landed on C.A.P. He was about to walk away when the boys held him.

“You’re very lucky to be the very first person to taste his thick lip.” Dongwoo imitated Niel.

“Speak for yourself, hyung! Your lower lip is thick too!” Sungyeol said.

“Okay, guys. That’s enough. Imma kiss this hyung of mine.” Niel grabbed C.A.P and gave his lips a peck.

“Urgh~ Niel!” C.A.P was wiping his lips nonstop. The rest of you made a face in disgust and were laughing out loud.

The game went on. It was very fun. The couples who had to kiss were Sunggyu-Sungjong, Ricky-Changjo, lucky Ji-Ji couple, and Hoya-Dongwoo.

Dongwoo spun the bottle and landed on you. You don’t why, but you felt nervous when you spun the bottle. It landed on L.Joe. You didn’t dare to look at anyone else, especially Myungsoo.

“C’mon do it guys!” Chunji cheered.

“No hard feelings, Myung. This is just a game.” Hoya said.

*Sure fate is playing with me.* You sighed. You have to do this; you have no choice anyway.

You neared your face to L.Joe until there’s no space between you two. You were planning it to be just a peck, but he cupped your face and deepened the kiss. After a few seconds, you felt an arm pulled you away.

“Okay, that’s enough.” It was Myungsoo.

L.Joe spun the bottle and landed on Sungyeol.

“This is the luckiest person who gets to kiss Lee Sungyeol.” He spun the bottle and landed on Myungsoo.

Everyone laughed out loud. “This is not fair!” Myungsoo whined. “Someone else got to kiss my girlfriend while I have to kiss this!” Myungsoo pointed at Sungyeol which made everyone laugh harder.

“Yah! I’ll make sure you won’t regret this.” Sungyeol grabbed Myungsoo’s face and kissed him, cracking the rest of you.

“What the hell?!” Myungsoo pushed him away and wiped his lips. “My lips!!!” He cried.

“Oh gosh! That was worse than Niel and C.A.P!” Woohyun laughed.

“Okay, we surely had fun! But let’s wrap this up. Senior students have a field trip tomorrow and they need to rest.” Sunggyu announced.

“Bye, guys!” Everyone hollered before leaving.

Myungsoo, as usual, was walking you home. “You and Sungyeol were really funny.” You teased.

He frowned. “I think I was the only one who didn’t have fun. You were kissed by L.Joe and I need to kiss that Lee Sungyeol.”

“It was just a game and Sungyeol is your best friend, anyway.”

You two already reached your apartment and entered your room. He turned you to face him and pinned you to the door. “I don’t like seeing you kissing another guy.”

“It doesn’t mean anything. It was for the game.”

“You two seemed to enjoy and didn’t want to stop, so I pulled you away.”

“Myung…” You sighed. You grabbed his chin and kissed him.

His arms wrapped around your waist and pulled your body closer to his. While you wrapped your arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. You were playing with his soft hair. His hand went under your blouse and caressed your flat stomach. Your hand went to the first button of his uniform and started undoing it. He stopped you halfway. You pulled away from the kiss and confusedly looked at him.

“I’m sorry. I don’t want Yixing-hyung to kill me.”

You smiled. “I’m surprised you’re the one who had the guts to stop.”

“You don’t know how much I want to, but I can’t just let that happen. I can wait for the right time.” He gave you a peck. “Wash up now, so we can take a rest.” You nodded and went to the bathroom.