5

Complications and Rivalry [Senior Year]

It was finally the first day of Senior year, your last year in high school. The school looks so active, probably because everyone has heard about the six kingkas transferring from TOP High. You felt an arm snake around your waist and lips on yours. You smiled.

“I missed you, babe.” He hugged you.

“I missed you, too.”

“Hey, Xiao!” Sungyeol stole you away from Myungsoo and spun you around.

“Xiaoyu~ I missed you so much!” Sungjong gave you a bear hug once Sungyeol put you down.

“Ugh, get lost, guys.” Myungsoo groaned.

“Morning, people!” Minyoung greeted.

“Morning!”

“It probably that your boyfriend is now in the university, huh?” Sungyeol said who earned a hard smack on the shoulders.

The students around became noisier and you heard girls screaming.

“They have arrived.” Minyoung said.

There were five boys and Jihyun who approached you guys.

“Hey, it’s been a while!”

“Long time no see!”

“Wassup, dude?”

The three Infinite boys and Teen Top greeted.

“How are you and Woohyun, Minyoung?” The guy who was holding Jihyun asked. He was Chunji, you guessed.

“We’re good. He’s in the university now.”

“Oh yeah! This is Zhang Xiaoyu, our new friend and Myungsoo’s girlfriend.” Jihyun introduced you.

“Annyeonghaseyo~ Zhang Xiaoyu-imnida. It’s nice to meet you all, especially Jihyun’s boyfriend. She tells me a lot about you.” You smiled.

“Really? I didn’t know that. Well, she tells me a lot about you too. I’m Lee Chanhee or Chunji.”

“Bang Minsoo or C.A.P.” The guy with muscles said.

“Ahn Daniel or Niel.” The guy with thick lips said.

“Yoo Changhyun or Ricky! I’m the cutest!” The baby-faced guy said.

“Choi Jonghyun or Changjo. I’m the real maknae.” The handsome guy said.

“Joe passed by the principal’s office because he just got back from America.” Chunji announced.

*Joe? He must be the last member.* You thought.

“Oh, there he is!” Niel said.

(A/N: let’s call Infinite maknae-line, Infinite F kekeke)

Infinite F greeted him as he greeted them too. When you saw his face, your eyes widened, so does he.

“BYUNGHUN?!” “XIAOYU?!” You said at the same time.

Due to excitement and not expecting to see each other, you two hugged each other, oblivious of the confused looks.

“What are you doing here?” You two asked at the same time. You chuckled.

“I study here. I didn’t know you’re one of the Teen Top boys.” You said.

“I didn’t know you’re friends with Infinite either. What a small world this is.” He laughed.

“You two know each other?” Chunji spoke up.

“Oh yeah, we met in Jeju during summer vacation.” L.Joe said.

Upon hearing that, Minyoung and Jihyun gave you mischievous looks.

“U-uh yeah, we did.” You smiled.

“That’s cool. You really get along well with ice princes huh, Xiao?” Sungyeol said.

“Huh? What do you mean?”

“You see, our L.Joe-hyung here is an ice prince too, just like your boyfriend.” Changjo said.

“Your boyfriend?” L.Joe asked. You don’t know why but you felt tensed when he asked that.

“She’s Myungsoo-hyung’s girl, hyung.” Ricky said.

“Oh…I didn’t know that.” You could sense the pain in his voice.

“Guys, I think we should head to class now. Let’s catch up later at lunch.” C.A.P said as you all walk to different classes.

Niel, Ricky, and Changjo are juniors. You, Jihyun, Minyoung, Infinite F, and Teen Top hyung-line are seniors. Luckily, all of you are in the same class. You noticed Myungsoo has been quiet.

“Hey, are you alright?” You nudged him.

“You didn’t tell me anything about meeting someone there.” He said.

You frowned. “Don’t tell me you’re mad because of that?”

He shook his head. “I’m jealous.” He admitted.

You prevent to laugh. “I’m surprised you’re being too honest.”

“I want to be honest to you all the time.”

“Alright, I understand. I’m sorry.” You kissed his lips. “Still jealous?”

He smiled and shook his head. You didn’t know L.Joe was watching you two the whole time. He was hurt because you didn’t tell him you have a boyfriend and it also pains him to see you with another guy. *You should’ve told me you have a boyfriend. At least I could’ve prevented my feelings. Who am I kidding? I have one-sided feelings. You probably see me just as a friend. Babo, L.Joe.*

 

(A/N: Here's a triple update <3)