18

Complications and Rivalry [Senior Year]

The next day, you were awakened by noises outside the room. You buried your face into Myungsoo’s bare chest, trying to sleep again.

“YAH! Wake up! Open the door!” Someone banged outside the room. You can hear it was being done to other different rooms too.

Myungsoo groaned. You remembered you were in an unfamiliar house, you shot up.

“What’s wrong?” Myungsoo asked, sitting up and removing the sleep off his eyes.

“I forgot to ask you where this place is. Plus, who are those people outside?”

“KIM MYUNGSOO! I’m giving you three seconds!” The person outside said.

“Sunggyu-oppa?” You asked to Myungsoo. “But this isn’t your dorm.”

“ARA! ARA! We’ll just wash up!” He shouted back. “This is TeenFinite’s house. We all bought and own this. What are they doing here? I thought it will be just the two of us, that’s why I brought you here. Those ers.”

“Don’t tell me all Infinite and Teen Top boys are here.”

“I don’t know either.” He shrugged as he stood up. “Oh, I forgot it was our first. I need to wash these up.” He said as he noticed the stains on the bed.

You hit him with a pillow. He handed you a shirt as he put a pair of shorts on. “Wash up first. You can wear my shirt for a while. Your extra clothes are in my car.”

When you two walked out of the room, you, Minyoung, and Jihyun were staring wide-eyed at each other.

“What are you guys doing here?!” The three of you said at the same time. You eyed each other; oh, they’ve done it too, the three of you guessed.

“I guess the three of us had the same idea, that’s why we’re all here, huh?” Woohyun said.

“Yeah, ers.” Chunji muttered.

“In the living room, kids!” C.A.P ordered.

“What? Are we going to receive some scolding?” Myungsoo said.

You, Minyoung, and Jihyun just quietly sat while the three boys were sulking for having ‘ers’ around.

“What are you all doing here?!” The three boys grunted.

“YAH! The three of you, for you information, we all decided to stay here even before your prom started.” Sunggyu said.

“Because we thought it’s prom night and the three of you need to have some ‘alone’ time with your girls.” Dongwoo said.

“We had no idea all three of you will come here.” Hoya added.

“Until we were awakened by ‘noises’.” Niel rolled his eyes.

“You guys are so noisy, especially having three couples doing it at the same time.” C.A.P sighed.

The three girls blushed.

“We had a hard time to sleep.” Changjo spoke up.

“My innocent ears! Chunji-hyung was the loudest!” Ricky cried.

Changjo hit him. “Stupid. That’s because his room is beside yours!”

“Do you guys think we care that you didn’t get to sleep well?” Woohyun said.

“If you guys get girls, you’ll know how we feel.” Chunji said.

“I was planning to have another round during breakfast.” Myungsoo sighed.

“Yeah, me too!” The two agreed.

“YAH!” The girls said.

“Oh gosh, I can’t take this.” Sunggyu stood up as they left one by one.

“This is awkward.” Minyoung spoke up. “Walking out of the room being greeted by your best friends looking exactly like each other with their boyfriends behind them.”

“I know the feeling. I was really surprised. I felt so embarrassed especially after knowing everyone was here.” You said.

“It’s hard to have a boyfriend with raging hormones.” Jihyun sighed. “But admit it, you guys enjoyed it.”

You and Minyoung looked at her, bewildered.

“What? I honestly did. He’s good.” She shrugged.

“Okay, can we not talk about this? It’s really awkward.” The three of you laughed.

“So, I’m good, huh? Want to have another round?” Chunji said to Jihyun.

“Xiao, how was Myungsoo? A loser?” Woohyun asked you.

“Maybe you’re the loser, hyung. Minyoung is always embarrassed talking about it, probably because her first is very lame.” Myungsoo retorted.

“Hey, it’s not like that. It’s just really an awkward topic.” Minyoung said.

“Well, excuse me, people; I’m going to get my girl.” Chunji carried Jihyun and went to their room. Woohyun and Myungsoo did the same.

“I’m going to get your things in my car so you can take a bath.” He said as he put you down.

 

You spent the morning having fun with your friends, playing games, watching movies, talking about college, and stuff. After lunch, Myungsoo drove you back to the apartment. When you entered, you were greeted by twelve rowdy boys squished in the living room.

“Xiaoyu! Finally, you’re home. They’re making me stressed.” Yixing hugged you.

You giggled. “Why are they all here?”

“Kris surprisingly volunteered to accompany me last night. When he arrived, he brought all the boys with him!”

“I told you, I said WE were all coming.” Kris said.

“Lay was worried the whole night.” Kyungsoo said.

Yixing sighed. “I told you guys not to talk about this.”

“Why? I was with Myungsoo.”

“That’s the point.” Tao smirked.

Kai eyed you. “Hyung, confirmed. Your baby sister’s treasure has been stolen.”

“How do you know that?!” You looked at him, bewildered.

“Of course, I know stuff.” He shrugged.

“Why did you let him??? I wanted to do the honors.” Sehun pouted.

He was hit by Suho. “Yah, maknae! Can you guys stop talking about Xiao’s private life? Lay is probably feeling awkward right now.”

“Yeah, I know the feeling of being an older brother of a girl.” Umin sighed.

“Okay, enough, people. Let’s party because Xiao is graduating soon!” Luhan shouted.

“Walk out of the room, people!” Chanyeol ordered.

“Hurry, I can’t breathe!” Baekhyun shouted.

“You’re not the only being squished.” Chen retorted.