11

Complications and Rivalry [Senior Year]

You woke up with your boyfriend’s handsome face in front of you.

“Am I that handsome?” He said with eyes still closed.

“Whatever.” You snuggled in his chest. He chuckled.

“Lazy.” He snorted.

“Oh yeah, right. We need to get ready or we’ll be late for the fieldtrip.” You sat up.

“. I almost forgot Doyeon is my partner. Can we not go?” He pouted.

“No.” You pulled his arm to get him off bed. You sighed when he didn’t budge. “I’ll take a bath. You should be up once I’m done.”

 

You and Myungsoo walked to school together. Almost everyone was already there. Doyeon immediately clung into Myungsoo’s arm when she spotted him.

“What do you think you’re doing?” He gritted.

“Ssaem said partners should be together. We’re buddies for the trip, remember.” She pouted.

“Do I look like I care? I don’t want to be stuck with you for the whole time. I’ll sit with my girlfriend.”

“We have assigned seats and partners sit together.”

“What the hell?! Assigned seats? Can we at least freely choose our seats for the ride? This can’t be happening to me.”

“Chill, bro. I guess it’s just luck that ran away from you.” Sungyeol patted his shoulder.

“I guess I have to go to my partner.” You said.

“No, Xiao.” Myungsoo whined.

“You have to bear with it, huh? I’ll see you later.” You peck his lips before finding L.Joe.

A hand covered your eyes. “Byunghun.” You smiled.

“I guess we’re stuck together for the whole trip, huh?” He said.

“Yeah, I guess so.”

“C’mon, let’s get on the bus.” He grabbed your things and walked to the bus.

 

The ride to the destination was pretty long. You didn’t realize you fell asleep on L.Joe’s shoulder. The bus finally came to a stop.

“Everyone, wake up! We’re here!” The teacher yelled. Students can be heard groaning everywhere.

“Alright, listen! We’re in a forest. You can see the cabins there; that’s where you’ll spend the night. You can choose whoever you want to room with; three people per room. No girls and boys in the same room! Go to the porch once you settled your things. Your project will be announced there. Now move!”

You rubbed the sleep off your eyes. “Where are we? This place seems like a huge forest very far from the city.”

“It is.” L.Joe chuckled. “We need to go to our cabins now. I’ll help you with your things.”

 

Of course, you room with Minyoung and Jihyun, Infinite F in one room, and Teen Top hyung-line in another.

“Your boyfriend is sulking to the highest level.” Minyoung said as you three were unpacking.

“Who wouldn’t if you were on his place?” You chuckled.

“So how are you and L.Joe? Last night, you two seemed to enjoy and didn’t want to stop, so Myungsoo pulled you away.” Jihyun said.

“How did Myungsoo take that kiss anyway?” Minyoung asked.

“Of course, he was jealous at first, but I managed to wash that away.”

“How? Did you get him on bed?” Jihyun smirked.

Your eyes widened. This friend of yours is really a psycho. “W-well…a-almost.” You stuttered.

“WHAT?!?!” Minyoung and Jihyun screamed.

“What do you mean by almost?” Minyoung asked. You blushed. You didn’t really want to talk about it.

“Ugh, why do I have to tell everything?” You whined. “I don’t even ask you two about your boyfriends.”

“It’s your fault that you don’t ask.”

You sighed. “He stopped me.”

“WHAT?! THAT’S UNBELIEVABLE!” The two screamed again.

“Yeah, I was surprised too. He said he doesn’t want Yixing-gege to kill him.”

“At least, he’s a gentleman. You’re so lucky with your boyfriend.” Minyoung said.

“Wae? Is Woohyun-oppa not? Have you guys done it?” You asked.

She threw a shirt to you. “No! He’s just too most of the time, but I told him it’s a thing that should be done after marriage so he needs to calm his hormones down.”

“What about you, Ji?” You asked Jihyun.

“No, we haven’t either. I said the same thing Minyoung said to Woohyun.” Jihyun pointed out.

“Knowing your boyfriends, I think you two will lose it sooner or later.” You smirked.

“YAH! Speak for your own!” Minyoung threw another shirt to you.

“Myungsoo may be quiet, but he’s a guy too!” Jihyun added.

You just laughed at them. It’s fun to tease them.

“Students~ gather at the porch right now!” Someone called outside.

“Let’s go.” Three of you walked out of the room and went to the porch.

Arms wrapped around your waist from behind and a head rested on your shoulder. You know this scent.

“She’s so annoying. Why can’t I just stay with you?” He said.

“Aw, poor Myungsoo.” Minyoung teased.

“Go to your partners!” The teacher ordered.

“I just got my baby back.” Myungsoo groaned. You chuckled. He gave you a peck before unwillingly going to Doyeon.

“Where’s my buddy?” You frowned, looking for L.Joe.

Someone kissed your cheek. “Present!”

“I thought you ditched me.” You said.

“Why would I? I can’t leave you alone.” He smiled.

“Listen very well, we’re obviously in a forest right now so everyone should be careful. Does every pair have a camera?”

“Ne!”

“There are several flowers out there. You need to take a picture of five different flowers. Each pair has to make a research about those flowers and pass it to me. Additionally, an individual project is to take a photo of beautiful scenery and make writing about it. It can be a poem, a song, a story, it’s your choice. You may now go. Everyone should be back here by 6pm.”