4

Complications and Rivalry [Senior Year]

You spent your remaining days in Jeju hanging out with L.Joe. You two got to know more about each other. You also spent time with his family; they were really kind. When his mom heard about your parents, she started treating you as her own daughter making L.Joe jealous. It was really funny. On the last day, L.Joe told you he would bring you somewhere.

“So, where are you bringing me?” You asked.

“It’s a surprise.” He winked. “Hyung, I’ll borrow her for a while. I promise to bring her back on time.” He told Yixing before dragging you out of the room down to the parking lot.

“Won’t her boyfriend get jealous?” Sehun asked Yixing.

“They’re just friends, Oh Sehun.” Luhan told him.

 “Well, the guy looks like he’s interested in Xiao. I wonder if he knows she’s already taken.”

“Xiaoyu knows what she’s doing.” Yixing said. *I hope so.* He thought.

 

“What’s this?” You asked as he handed you a helmet.

“A helmet, stupid.” You glared at him. “We’re riding my motorbike, c’mon.”

He hopped on his motorbike and you sat behind him.

“Is this safe? Do you even know how to drive?” You asked.

He put your arms around his waist. “Don’t worry, just hold on tight.” He said before driving off wherever he’s taking you.

 

You two arrived in a flower field.

“Wow~ it looks like paradise in here.” You got off the bike and looked around.

“Beautiful, isn’t it?” He said as he placed a mat and a basket on the ground.

“Oh, we’re having a picnic!” You cheered.

After having some snacks, you two lay on the mat; your head resting on his arm.

“How’d you know this place?” You asked.

“We just passed by here once, and I thought it’s really beautiful. I wanted to visit so I took this chance.”

“I hope there’s a place like this in Seoul so I can go there when I’m tired.” You closed your eyes.

“I hope we can see each other again.” He said.

“Yeah, me too. It was nice meeting you.” You felt a pair of soft lips on your cheek. You turned to look at him but he just gave you a smile. You looked away to hide your red cheeks.

“I always laugh whenever I reminisce how we met.” He said. “I think it was really childish.”

“Y-yeah…it was…” You stuttered.

He sat up. “I think we need to go. Your brother might kill me. You don’t want to miss your flight, do you?”

“Yeah, I think so. Let’s go.”

 

You soon arrived in front of the hotel.

“Thanks, Joe. I really had fun. I’m going to miss you a lot.”

He hugged you which surprised you. “I’m going to miss you too.” He buried his face in the crook of your neck. You can feel his breath against your skin.

“Tell your parents I’m going to miss them too, and please thank them for me, especially your mom.”

“Sure, I will.” He let go. “So I guess this is good bye?”

You sadly nodded. You were about to turn around when held your chin and gave your lips a peck. “Hope to see you again soon.” He waved as he left, leaving you dumbfounded.

*What just happened?* You mentally screamed, touching your lips.

 

You, Minyoung, and Jihyun decided to have a girl’s night before Senior Year starts. The three of you were talking about how you spent the vacation.

“How was Jeju, Xiao?” Minyoung asked.

“It was fun. We went to different places and bought a lot of souvenirs! Though it was hectic to have twelve rowdy boys around you, I really enjoyed our stay there.”

“You know we’re not interested about that.” Minyoung said.

“Then why did you ask???”

“We’re talking about the guy you met there, babo!” Jihyun lightly hit your forehead.

“How did you know about him!?” You can’t remember telling them anything about L.Joe.

“Yixing-oppa.” Minyoung grinned.

“Why is he being so talkative?!” You whined.

“C’mon, just tell us!” They said.

You sighed and told them everything, from meeting him in the convenience store up until to your last day in Jeju. Yup, including the kiss.

“WHAT?!” They shouted.

“He kissed you?!” Minyoung squealed.

“Oh no, Mr. Ice Prince won’t be happy I f he hears about this.” Jihyun shook his head.

“YAH! Don’t tell him anything! I was surprised with that too. I didn’t bother to tell anyone about it, even Yixing-gege, because it was just nothing. It was just a peck, and I don’t even have feelings for him. He’s just a friend. You’re lucky you’re my best friends to know about this.”

“I think he likes you. Does he know you have a boyfriend?” Minyoung asked.

“He doesn’t know. I told you we’re just friends.”

“Ara ara~ if you say so.”

 “Ah! I forgot to tell you guys!” Jihyun excitedly said. “Teen Top is transferring to our school! You’re finally going to meet them!!!” She told you.

“Really?! Oh my, I can’t wait!!!”

“That’s nice, but why all of a sudden?” Minyoung asked.

“They’re school is under renovation. Students were divided to go to different schools. Luckily for them, all six of them will be in Woollim High!”