I'm a PRINCESS

Wish Upon A STAR.

You were on the cementery, at the tomb, where Chanhee was buried. You stared at it and you were standing there for hours. "Why did you do that?" you muttered. "You could have just stayed with me. We could have made more memories and I could cherish the moments every seconds that I'm with you. But....you left me." you said as you started sobbing. "Pabo! Pabo!" you said continuously. You looked up and realized that it was getting late and you left the shop without even telling them where you're going. 

"I always kept my promise. I will visit you once a year and I won't forget that. Well, I need to go now." you said as you wiped your tears. "Annyeong. Saranghae." you said as you left. You were leaning on the window in the bus. You fished out your phone and turned it on. You were shocked to see hundreds of messages. "They must be very worried. I need to apologize to them after this." you said as you checked the messages one by one.

When I reached the shop, I saw no one inside. I saw a letter attached to the bulletinboard. I read the note, "Go at the changing room and you need those things for tonight. I hope you use them." "Bwo?!" you blurted out. You went upstairs to see what they are talking about. You saw a brown and white dress which flow elegantly that was laid on a mannequin's torso. And a pink coat that was hung on a knob. "Oh! Well, I guess I need to use this." you sighed

tumblr_lwd776oAn31r64ku6o8_r1_500_large.

tumblr_lvgc2n7cgC1qfcyo3o1_400_large.png

After a few minutes, the dress was nicely fit. You grabbed  the coat and you went out. You were suprised to see a lady waiting for you. "You need make -up." she smiled. "What? Who are you? How did you get inside?" you asked. "You ask alot of question. Just follow me. I'm Sunwoo's Noona." she said as she gave you a sit infront of a mirror. "I will transform you into a beautiful princess." she said as she started grabbing a brush and other make-up things. 

After 30 minutes of whinning, she was all done. You opened your eyes and you were suprised in what you saw. "Is this me?" you asked as you touched your face. "You look beautiful." she said. "Komawo." you said. Then you realized what are the dress, make-up and the other things for. "What is going on anyway?" you asked confusedly. "No time to explain. Your ride is waiting outside." she said as she pulled you from your sit. "What?" you asked. 

You saw a black lime infront of you. The chauffer opened the door for you. "What is this?" you asked. "Aish. Just get in." she said as she pushed you inside. The chauffer closed the door and went to the driver's seat. You rolled down the window. "GOODLUCK!" she shouted as she waved. "Where are you taking me?" you asked the driver. "Just a few more blocks Ma'am." he said. You nodded. "We'e here!" he said. You looked outside and you saw a big palace infront   of you. 


Just a short update for you guys.  

Finals is coming soon and I need to prepare for it.

Wish me luck.