Beautiful Stranger

Inspired One Shots

A/n

^_^first,I'll give you a warm smile,but at the same time,I'm sad at the fact that Luhan oppa's no longer an EXO member.But I wont forget him,cause he's like a Brother(we are one forever) to me.

Second,I dont know about this story though,I was just studying and felt bored so I kept on choosing some great songs,until this sing came into my mind.And tadah~~~This happened,but hope you'll like it though^_^.

 

 

The airport was crowded because of the people that wants their vacations.And one of them is Seohyun,an high school student,pretty,smart,tall,have a long raven hair,and fluent at many language;and one of those is mandarin.She walked towards the exit of the place and wait for a black van fetch her,while waiting,boredom  grew on her.She sat at the neon blue colored chair while scribing into her phone.After a couple of minutes,the black van came.

 

The gates are widely opened and she saw the beauty of the inside.Her jaw dropped,she can't believe that her grandparents are this rich.Grabbing her luggage together with her,Seohyun didn't take her eyes off the big but simple and attic house.The front door was big too,there are many maids,some butlers and body guards that standing in a parallel line and bowed at her.She seemed shocked,she didn't experienced it before,and she felt weird.After passing the weird people as she say,she walk towards her room that a maid guided her.

"My sweet bunny!!This is so big for me."She closed the door and flopped at her king-sized and comfy white bed."This is too much..but I love this."She heard a knock behind her door.Standing up and checking herself,Seohyun opened her door,welcoming a warm hug from her grandma."G-Grandma,C-Cant breath"

"My Seohyun,You grew more taller and prettier.What did your parents let you eat,you're so perfect my baby girl."'Again,This nicknames.'She thought and hugged her grandma back.

"So,how's school Darling?"She raised her head."Okay as always,I really avoided the problems Grandma."The two stopped their conversation when they heard his voice."Grandpa!!"She runned to him and hugged and kissed him like a fangirl."Ohh oh oh..Easy there young girl.My granddaughter grew more prettier eh?"he teased only made her blush.

Their reunion was happy,she bid them goodnights and walked inside her room."This is the best."She said and shift herself to sleep.

The morning came,she washed up grabbed some simple clothes,like a black jeans,a gray hoddie,a white shirt and a pair of sky blue high-topped converse.Walking downstairs,the smell of pancakes greet her.She walked inside the kitchen and found her grandma busy flipping the chocolate pancakes."Morning grandma."She greet and kissed her right cheek.

The three ate their breakfast and ready to their own business."I'm sorry Seohyun,I can't accompany you to take a look at the places here at Beijing,I'm quiet busy dear."She smiled at her grandma and understand her."Its okay Grandma,I know how to talk in mandarin though and I know where is our house,so i'll not be missing."She kissed their cheeks and walked towards the door."Bye,Grandma,Grandpa.I'll be back at 10."

 

She wondered at the shops in Beijing,she was astonished at the people in Beijing,well Its her first time wondering alone,In an foreign country.

She stopped at the bubble tea shop,and skillfully talked in mandarin.She ordered an mango flavored bubble tea,and sitting alone beside the big glass.While concentrating at the people outside,she heard some noises.She turned her head and found a bunch of boys playing together,well,except one.She didnt know how longer she stared at them until she felt that a pair of eyes was staring at her too.She tried to search for it,until she saw a pair of doe-eyed eyes.She quickly broke the eye contact and hurriedly finished her bubble tea.

 

 

When she came home,her grandparents arent there yet.So she felt bored again,after an hour,she ate her lunch,and went to go outside again.Well,ofrcourse she had to take permision,luckily they agreed.Now,she putted on a beanie and a bagpack.Saying goodbyes at the maids and some butlers she felt the sun.It was so bright,it made her more excited.

She walked towards an child park.She sat at the swing and observe her surroundings.The kids were playing,while the adults are busy talking.Her gaze stopped at the same guy at the shop.She was shocked,and felt weird.She just shook the feeling and stand up and started to walk again.While walking beside the soccer field,Seohyun didnt take a look at the people playing there,she's not interested in soccer but she's good at basketball.

Seohyun kept on walking,until she felt a hurtful thing hitted her shoulder making her lose her balance.She was struggling and fall at the ground.Wincing as the pain overcomes her shoulder and it was difficult for her to stand up.She heard footsteps,And a boy shadowed her."You okay Miss?"He asked but Seohyun cant see him clearly because of the hard impact of her eyes with the sun.She blinked and blinked until her visions are clear.She saw him,again,and he's much closer this time."A-Ah,Yes."She stuttered even though she can fluently speak the mandarin.The boy was shocked at first,well,its really obvious that she's korean and he didnt expect her to be fluent.Also,he cant believe that he was looking at an angel.

He cleared his throat and offered her a hand,and with her free hand she accepted it.When their hands were touching,the two felt electricity,and blushed at their skin contact.When he felt the it was awkward,he cleared his throat and reached out his hand."Xi Luhan,What's your name?"Seohyun was shocked at first but decided to take his hand and shake it."Seo Joohyun,nice meeting you Xi Luhan."She smiled at him.

"So Seohyun,can we see each other again?"She nodded and widen her eyes."Y-You can,Speak Korean language?"She pointed at him,but he chuckled.

"Well,I can still speak like this more.If you want though,so you'll be comfortable."he offered his hands,that she shyly accept.He dragged her towards the swings and the two started their friendship there and maybe their future love story.(who knows though.^-*. )