Spring

Inspired One Shots

Inspired by Emme Cherina's Sakura english cover..Not all the lyrics..hope you'll like it..

It's a bit angst.

______________________________________

As the 23yrs.old lady look at her reflection.She smiled and brush her hair.Two small hands cover her eyes.

She chuckled and caressed the soft hands.

"Guess who?"A cute voice of a young boy whispered to her ear.Feeling his cuteness,she cant help but to smile.

"Uhmm..Peter Pan?"She grin,as the boy uncovered her eyes.

"Mama you lose"the young jump and hug her.She chuckled and ruffled his son's head.

 

 

In the busy street of Beijing,the young mother held his son's hand and carefully close her car's door..

"Mama,Are you going to tell us some story this day?"The cute little boy pout and tilted his head on the left side.

She nodded her head.

"Yay!!My mama is the best!!"she chuckled at her own son while she shook her head.

"Let's go now."She sigh as she watch his son leading the way towards the building.

 

 

"Good morning children"She softly smile at them.

"Good morning Miss Seo"All of the kids said in unison as they happily smile at their favorite teacher.

"Miss Seo,Xiao Ren told us that you're telling us a story today"The girl with dimples,excitedly sit on her sit.

"You want me to tell you story today?"She teasingly asked them.She chuckled at the sight of their heads nodding at the same time.

"Okay...So what about,I tell you my story?"She grin and sit closily infrot of the kindergarten kids.

 

"Hmm.. So..here I go.."

 

Flashback:

The day is perfect,Spring is starting.

As the young high schooler girl parked her bike she quickly run to her classroom.

After she run for minutes,she's facing her classroom;sighing.

When she open the door,a paper appeared on her face.

"Detention later,for being late again"Mrs.Kim glared at her and gestured her to seat.

Seohyun sigh and take a seat."I should have wake earlier"She thought and rested her chin on her palm.

"Okay,class dismiss"seohyun quickly rush to the door,forgetting about her detention.

She unlocked her bicycle and quickly ride on it.Rushing towards the elevator,she didnt notice that someones with her.

When she can feel some presence beside her,Seohyun turned her head.

"ahh!!"the man no I mean the boy covered to prevent her from screaming more.

"Whats your problem miss?"he coldly asked as he let go of .

"S-Sorry for that,Its just that i'm shocked youre there."she lowered her head,luckily,The elevator open.She quickly rush away from him and quickly open her apartment.

"Thats closed,I thought he would get angry at me..Gosh,I'm embarrassing."She sighed and siton her couch.She quickly open the T.V;revealing her favorite show;running man.

"Yeah,I made it"

 

As she closed her door the door beside her apartment opened.

She greet the person without looking at the face.

"Annyeonghaseyo!!"She bowed and turned around.She's getting late,she cant be in detention again.So she quickly rush to the elevator and press the 1st floor botton.

 

 

She sighed knowing that she's not late,yet.

"You made it"The bloned girl named Yoon Bomi that sit behind her,smiled at her widely.

"yeah,let's just say,I'm lucky this time."She winked at her.

"Okay,class..We have a new friend here..Mind to introduce yourself"she frowned at her teachers voice.

"Did something happened to Mrs.Kim"she thought and shrugged.She dint care though,so she just stare

at the window;mesmerize by the beauty of nature.

She didnt notice that someones speaking infront or someone's new,Until the chair beside her moved.

She turned around and gasp.

"You okay Miss Seo?"Mrs.Kim raised her eyebrows at her.

"a-ah..neh"she lowered her head.

Feeling the someones staring at her,she turned her head."What do you want?"she asked in a mannered way.

"I'm Xiao Luhan"The guy reached his hand to her,and she shyly accept it."S-Seo Joohyun"the bloned girl behind them bit her lower lip from chuckling,"Look at this two,kyahh..They look

cute..This is twit-table."

 

As the clock tiks,theyre realationship start to grow more and more each day.

 

Until one day..

"Seohyun-ah,can I ask you something"he stuttered.

"yeah..what do you want to ask?"she smiled at him that make him uneasy.

"Can we talk?"

"we are talking Luhan"she grin.

"no,I mean in private"She frowned at his serious tone.

 

"At the roof top?"she asked as she rolled her eyes.."Sorry,this is the only private place."

"uhmm..okay..soo..what do you want to--"

"I love you Seohyun-ah,Its like love at first sight.I like you,Your smile and everything about you..I know i'm being lame but--"she cut him off by kissing him in the lips..The young lad widen his eyes,but closed it afterwards.

She pulled away and cover her face.The young lad chuckled."Soo..This means that youre my girlfriend now?"he asked teasingly,and the red girl smiled at him.

"really?!"he hug her and carressed her hair.."I'll love you forever Seohyun-ah"..

 

After a month of their conffessions together.Luhan feel dizzy sometimes.

 

One night..Its raining,even its spring.

"Luhan oppa,I dont think you can go home.It rains heavily"she lookaed at her boyfriend worriedly.

"Okay.I'll stay here."

On that night,they cant stop their hormones.So..They end up being ...

 

Couple of weeks and Luhan felt dizzier and dizzier,without Seohyun knowing of course.

They were happy,until the cruel news ruined it.

"I'm sorry Seohyun,We really have to break up"he coldly say,not trying to feel hurt.

"B-But oppa,you love me right?"The girl clunched her heart,feeling like she's dying.

Luhan shook his head"I loved you before but now I found someone else,so please let me go"the girl cant believe it,But tried to smile.

"O-Okay,is that what you wants..I hope youre happy with her.I hope She's not like me,Stupid,naive,and weak..I-I gotta go"she run away from him..

"Seohyun,I'm sorry,But why did you give up that easily?..I'm sorry"The young lad cant control his tears anymore and let them fall..

 

Years later..Seohyun got a letter..

Dear Seohyun,

  Annyeong!well..This is awkward.Okay..I know I hurted you,But please forgive me..I lied,I didnt love anyone except you..I..I want to say that I missed you...I shouldnt have did that..but what can I do,if the doctor say that I only got 1 or 2 years to live..i'm ill..Cruel right..But I think i'm the cruelest boyfriend ever I mean ex-boyfriend..Seohyun-ah,Mianhea..I hope youre happy right now..I will look after you..forever,dont worry my love...I love you and only you.

    From the guy who leave you behind,

       Luhan.

 

End o flashback

"After I had read the letter,I cried for months but thank to your Bomi unnie,She helped me..And a day onwards,I know that I am pregnant with Xiao Ren..and her we are,here I am telling my story..soo do you like it?"She prevented her tears to fall..

The other kids cried the others felt

pity.."Even though they are still young,they can understand."she though and smile.She excused herself.

She closed the door and broke down.

She cried,she still love him,but try her best for their son,Xiao Ren.

 A hand carassed her back.."Bomi"she cried more and hug her.."shhh..You should be stronger for Ren.."

"I know but its still hurt"she cried more..

"I know what you feel,But Luhan dont want to see you like this....shh.Ren's waiting for you.."She broke the hug and smiled at her bestfriend.

"Thanks Bomi"..

 

 

"Mama,can we go to Papa right now?"The kid asked cutely..she nodded and drive towards his grave.

 

"ni hao,Papa,You know what mama told us your story today..Dont worry papa I wont let mama hurt again"she chuckled at her own son..

"Look at our son now,isnt he adorable?I hope youre watching on us..I miss you baby"she thought and a single tear came out on her eyes..she quickly wiped it.

"Lets go now Xiao Ren,Mama's kinda hungry"She held onto the kids arm and smiled at him.."I hope we can meet each other again Xiao Luhan"she thought and smiled..