Yeah

Inspired One Shots

A/n

H-E-L-L-O!!Another story...Yay,If you just want other couple for me to write,you can comment it.

 

Another morning again,wonder if it's great for me today?

"YAH,Kim Eunmi!!Better get off your right now or else I'll burried you alive!!"Geez,what's with her.Shouting even it's too early,the lying girl thought.After stretching her body,Eunmi grabbed her uniform and start her day at the bathroom.She close the taps,done showering-Eunmi dressed herself with her uniform.Her blazer was colored black also her necktie and short skirt,she love the color but hate the skirt.It was too short for her,that's why she's wearing a shorter tight short underneath the skirt.After brushing her teeth and her hair,she opened her door and went downstairs.

"Yah!If you're late again,I'll kill you."Her sister pointed the frying pan to her.With sigh,Eunmi nod."You know how hard my job is,and knowing you're getting detention because of being late is a double burden to me."Her sister muttered-She was Kim Eunji,the hard-working unnie of Eunmi,everyday she won't leave their house without nagging at her sister.She had to do it though,she know that her sister is a stubborn and a trouble maker.Its her job too,since their parents died when they're young,Eunji take all the responsibilities.

After eating their breakfast,Eunji take Eunmi at their school."I'll be home late.Be good,okay."She nod and smiled a little to her sister before she went to her work.Eunmi glance at her wristwatch,'Too early'She thought.

Eunmi plugged in her earphones before walking to her classroom.The room was noisy,everyday.Walking to her seat,Eunmi saw him again.The guy classmate of her,everyday,he was staring at her-and she found it creepy.Shooking her head lightly,Eunmi sat at her seat and rested her chin on her palm.After their class,indicating that its lunch time-Eunmi never use to eat in the cafeteria.It was noisy,she thought.Well,It was noisy indeed,but the creepier is that boy.He was handsome,she admitted,His eyes were black and big,his hair is raven colored-but his stare is different.And it was chilly for her.After passing the cafeteria,Eunmi opened the door-two rooms far from the cafeteria.She stepped on the stair and continue to climb up.A door blocked her way again,twisting the doorknob-a cold breeze welcomed her.

She sat at the floor of the roof top without hesitation.It was just a dust and she can slap it off though.Opening her bag,her hand found a blue container.She opened it and her eyes glittered at the yummy foods infront of her.Her hand clasped together,eyes closed-and she thanks the Lord for the blessings.After praying,she grabbed the chopsticks and start digging her lunch.

Satisfied with her lunch,Eunmi covered it with the lid and brought it back to her bag.She stand up and watch the people down.It was peaceful at the rooftop,she just love there.Glancing at her wristwatch where she got only 30 minutes left,Eunmi decided to stop at the washroom first.Washing her hands,Eunmi heard some girls chit-chatting.Rolling her eyes she walked outside,'So noisy,can't they see there's someone there?'with frown,Eunmi thought.Arriving at the classroom,Where it was so silent.Eunmi frowned again,how come no one's in there.And that caught her,well,they still got minutes though.She walked to her seat and didnt notice the guy that resting his head on his arms.She pull out the chair that made the guy turn his head.Staring at her back view,his eyes widen.'Its her'he thought and completely mesmerized by her.

Eunmi knew that someone's staring at her,but she didnt care.Blasting the volume higher,Eunmi pulled out her book.'I'll just read before they'll come.'She was reading peacfully,while the guy was daydreaming of her.'She's so perfect.Pretty,smart,quiet,have a nice body-Yah!Sehun,what do you think you're thinking?Aish,What did this girl do to make me act like this?I just like her so much.'Rufling his hair,Sehun didnt know that she was already staring at him,until they met each others gaze.She was just staring blankly at him,while him,blushing madly.The girl turned her head and continue on reading.'She just look at me,yes!!.'smile crept on his face and decided to stare at her until the bell rings. 

Eunmi was walking towards the bus stop.As the bus came,she walked inside and found that there are not alot of people.Sighing in relief,she choosed to sit near the end.Musics blast in her ear.She was just peacfully staring outside,until a shadow interrupt her.Raising her head,she sigh secretly.'This guy again'Bringing her gaze outside,she felt that he sat beside her.With no choice,Eunmi didnt take a glance at him.The ride was silent,until he poked her.Raising her eyebrow and pulling her earphones out,the guy talked."Hi,I-I'm Sehun.What's your name?"he asked even though he know her name,actually he know her too well"Eunmi."she replied shortly but it didnt stopped him from talking."You know what,I've been seeing you everyday."he dont know what to say."Yeah."'We're classmates,pabo'She thought and stare at him.He was blushing and he looked uncomfortable-But he is cute.Eunmi widen her eyes at what she thought."C-Can we be friends?"Again,she was shock.No one had ever gain a courage to talk or befriend with her-she was just too cold,they say,but she is actually not cold.Without her knowing,Eunmi nod."Really?Wow,I can't believe this."She was taken a back first but smiled at his cuteness.She didn't know that a kingka is like this infront of the girls.She chuckled a bit,and shook her head."Thanks for accepting me."

"What are you,confessing?"Bitting her lips,she regretted what she just said.But he shocked her."Don't worry,we'll get on that part soon."he smirked and it gave her some butterflies in her stomach.Feeling embarrassed,Eunmi look down.She know that he was staring and she felt it uncomfortable."Can you stop staring?"she sigh."No I won't,you're just too perfect."Her cheeks flushed red.She cleared and decided not to ask question again or else it will made her blush again.

The bus arrived at it's stop.The two got off from the bus and awkwardly walking."So..what now?"the guy asked first.Dont know what to respond,she shrugged her shoulders and walked to her home-leaving him behind.He thought that he won't have a chance with her,looking down,Sehun turned his back afraid that he'll be upset watching her to go far.He started on walking home,but a hand poked his arm.Turning his head,he only meet a paper with numbers on it."My number,Don't forget next time okay?"With grin she walked away and runned to her house,leaving him dumbfounded.Staring at the numbers,Sehun smiled widely.With joy,he came home.After bathing he directly texted her and they texted each other until they are so sleepy. 

'This is the best day of my life'The two thought and closed their eyes with a smile.

Can you tell whats their future?.;)