Beautiful Stranger(Sequel)

Inspired One Shots

A/N

Since you guys want the sequel,i'll give this to you.Still,I cant promise that this is going to be good,but i'll try.

 

The two youngsters was walking side by side towards their favorite spot,the park.The park was their hanging place.They arrived while joking at ech other,havent notice the grins from the people.They sat at the swing where they talk comfortably for the first time.She was wearing a light blue tank top behind her white cardigan,she paired it with black with white spotted skirt and a pair of pink flats.She was so pretty,even when she didnt wear make up and just let her raven hair falls down behind her back.He found her admirable,he was glancing at her secretly and blushed.

 

Seohyun was busy with her phone while Luhan was just staring at her.She was cute when she's frowning and pout.He wanted to ask her what she's doing with her phone."Seohyun-ah,yah!Can you stop playing with your phone,and eat this.You shouldnt let yourself starve,your thin enough to be thin again."he nagged but the girl was deep in her thoughts.Feeling hopeless,Luhan grabbed her phone."Yah!Give it back!"She tried to steal it back but he raised his hand thats holding the phone so she cant reach it.They didnt know their faces was so close,until they accidentally look at each other's eyes.They stayed at that position for who knows how many minutes.Seohyun was the first to broke it and regain her posture.It was awkward,and he hated it.He averted his gaze at the phone he's holding.Only found some text messages like'Where are you?'or'Are you okay?'or'Really?!'.He frowned but her hand swiftly grabbed the phone and hid it."Who was that?"He asked.

"Just my friend."with her short reply Seohyun grabbed the foods and started eating.She was just eating silently while replying the text messages that made Luhan to be disappointed.He didn't know who was that but Seohyun was not keeping secrets to him,he seemed hurt.So,he stand up,"Gotta go,Mom's calling."He said in a cold manner.Seohyun was surprised at his behavior."What did that guy ate?"She shrugged and continue on eating.

 

A day had passed already for the two who havent talked or seen each other.When Seohyun wants to talk to him,he would say he had a practice.And when Luhan wants to talk,she would say she's busy.They felt weird at each other.

At that afternoon,Seohyun received a text message.

'Seohyun-ah,What's up,How was it girl~?'

Seohyun sighed and sat at the couch.

'I dont know anymore,He seemed angry at me.What should I do?'

The text made her pain bigger,she didn't meant to hurt him,if he was hurt though.

'Don't worry,he'll greet you soon.Maybe not today,but maybe someday.'

'But...What if he won't even smile at me or wont even talk to me ever again?.I can't take that.'

'Yah!Seo Joohyun,do you like him?'

Seohyun stopped and stared at the screen,her heart skipped.She was blushing madly while reading the text again.

'I-I don't know..Namjoo-ah.But when his here beside me,I felt like I want to hug him and wont let him go.I'm still confuse,help me.T-T.'

'Tsk.Tsk.Tsk...You're just in denial stage,Seohyun....Love is really unexpected,but treasure it before it's gone.'

Her bestfriend was right,but do she really fallen inlove with him even when its only days they became friends?.Seohyun sighed at thought of it,she doesnt felt the feeling before.She had no experience,and she's sacred of it.Her phone ringed.Groaning loudly,her finger touch and clicked the button.

"H-hello,Luhan?"She was sweating and she didnt know how nervous she is."Let's meet,at the park.As always.See ya later,bye~"She downed her hand and stared at the number of his,she was disappointed,she didnt expect him to be like that.She shook her head and close her eyes.Maybe she just need to sleep it.

 

Seohyun opened her eyes slowly and rubbed it.She yawn and glance at her wristwatch.She sigh,"Only an hour to meet him,What should I do?"She mubbled and get up to prepare herself.

After eating and showering,she decided to wear a black shirt together with black pants and a pair of sneakers.After passing the gates,Seohyun was debating whether to go or not.Groaning,she walk towards the park.

After reaching the park,Seohyun found a boy sitting on one of the swings.She walk to him and sat at the  free swing.Since it's already darking,there are no people walks there,means they are alone.Clearing ,Seohyun decided to speak first."So...What's up?"She turned her head to him but he didnt look at her.

"You're almost late."He said in a serious tone."But its almost,what's the big deal?"Seohyun spat back,and it made him look at her.They were not close but not that far from each other too.They stare at each other's eyes.

"I don't know if its just me or you're really acting weird lately Seohyun?"She was taken a back at first,she didnt know that she really distance to him noticeably.She sigh,keeping her courage,she want to say something that is so hard to say."L-Luhan...I have a problem.."She confess and it made him worried."W-What it is?Tell me,maybe I can help."he squatted down facing her."Come on Seohyun,You know I'm your friend right?"That's the word she hate,and it brought pain to her.Her eyes are getting teary,so she looked away from his soften gaze.When she didnt answer,Luhan touch her both cheeks and faced her.Wiping her tears,Luhan said"Come on tell me,You trust me right?Because I'm your friend."She really cant take it anymore."You.It's you."she whispered and closed her eyes."Me?what did I do?"he frowned."You Luhan.You keep on telling me that I'm your friend,a-nd...and It hurts me."she stand up.

"What are you saying?"

"Are you that stupid?I love you Luhan,After all this days,I think I fallen in love with you...but knowing that you'll only treat me as a friend...I-I dont know anymore..."She was crying hard,but  telling the truth made her heart dense.It was a good thing she let go of all her feelings to him.The lad was dumbfounded,he can't believe that she'll confess to him like that.After receiving a text from her grandma,Seohyun stand up and about to walk away.She looked at her wrist,he was holding it."Don't go."his tone was hurtful."Let go Luhan,I have to go home."She shook her hand roughly and successfully he lost his grip."Goodnight Luhan,And I hope we'll forget about this.Please."the boy was hurt too,he didnt expect it to happen.

 

The day has come,and Seohyun was busy packing her clothes.She glance

at her phone for the 20th time,and it didnt ringed.With sigh,seohyun grab her phone and got out from her room.

"You're ready Seohyun?"her grandpa asked who was putting his coat on.Her grandma was tearing up and hugged her granddaughter tightly."I'm sorry dear,but I can't go with you to the airport.I had a meeting,i'm sorry.Dont forget about me,okay?"The young girl nod and also tear up."Okay.Okay.You ladies stop it already,or else I wont give her back to her parents."

"Bye grandma,take care.I love you."She kissed her grandma in both cheeks."Bye too my pretty granddaughter,take care too okay and I love you,also tell mommy and daddy about our regards."The three parted at their hug,they were emotionally hurt by the fact thatshe'll comeback to the Korea.

The car was silent but Seohyun cant shut her mind of thoughts.She sigh and glance at her phone again.'Seems like you really forgot ted it already,huh?'she thought and told her grandpa if she can go to park for an important thing.Luckily he agreeded.

 

She walk at the park and found their spots.She sat at her usual spot.Her eyes were tearing up.She was really hurt about the fact that made her bit her lips.She stopped bitting her lips when she saw a pair of converse infront of her. Raising her head,Seohyun was suprise."L-luhan."She called him in mandarin."Stop it,I like you more when you're not using mandarin,but your own language."He sat beside her and didnt look away from her that made her blush."Why are you here?"she asked."Because I want to see the girl that made my heart beats faster."she was more hurt,she didint know that he already like someone.She stand up amd bowed her head,"Bye,Luhan."Her tears falls again.

Her eyes widen when he s his arms around her small waist."And she's really stupid,just like me.But I love her,just like she love me.Even though she's going home,I know that someday,She'll be welcoming me home when I'm from work."She widen her eyes and turned around only made her regret.Their faces are really close.With wide eyes,Seohyun asked."What are you sayi--"A small soft and warm thing cutted her.He parted and smiled at her."T-That was my first kiss Luhan,you stole it."She covered her lips and blush crept on her faces.She glared at him,but he just smiled."Dont worry,We'll doing it more often everyday."widen her eyes again,she pushed him and slapped his shoulder."You ert.!"She pouted and about to go.

"Wait!"He hold her hand and intertwined it together."I'm sorry if I'm late but I love you."He said and kiss her again.It was a sweet one."I love you too Luhan,But please confess first okay."She pouted again and smiled at him."Dont worry,every morning or everyday,i'll confess my love for you."she chuckled at him and the two walked back to her grandpa.

"Luhan,I'll be coming back to Korea now."she hugged him tight and got inside the car.To her suprise he came inside too."Who told you i'll let you go that easy?"

"What?"

"Ofcourse,I'll come with you pabo.My family transfered there yesterday.Thanks grandpa."her jaw dropped and glance at her grandpa who is grining widely at them."You two..You guys are unfair.."she pouted and glared at them.

"Ohh my sweet heart is cute when pouting"he pinched her both cheeks.

"Luhan."

"Dont be angry Baby.I wont do it again."He peeked at her lips that made her smile.

Their story starts at being strangers and now they start their new journey to their love story.