I'm fine,Thank you

Inspired One Shots

A/N.

So....whats up...Sorry,I really am.I got super busy because of the school.But I want to update so,I hope you'll like it.

#RIPEunB#RIPRise.Ladies code fighting!!

 

Its been a while seens I've laid my feet here.How I miss this place so much.The flowers that smells so nice.The wind that whispers through my ear.The sun thats shines beautifully.

I smiled at the memories we had,but yet,it still called memories.I imagine your hands that wrapped around my waist.The smile that perfectly fits you.The smell of your perfume,it still lingerd here.

Again,I sit at the swing that we used to play with.Feeling the coldness of the chains brought shivers to me.

Do you still remember me?This place,the place we first met and the place were we broke up.

 

Flashback:

I felt happy when I saw your silhouette.I ran towards you.My arms automatically wrapped it self to you.

"Oppa!Am I late already?"He turned around but he didnt smiled.

"No,No you arent."He smiled a little bit but it faded quickly.

"I have something to tell you."

"Uhm.What's wrong?"I asked and sat beside him.He made me more curios when he stand up and sat infront of me.

"Remember the days we are happy?The sweet words we used to say together?The hugs and kisses we both shared?And,the fact that we love each other..C-Can."I frowned at the words he said,Please continue.

"Please...Forget about all those thing."My lips parted at those words,I cant believe this."A-Are you breaking up with me?"My voice shaked while letting those words out.

"I-I'm so sorry Yura-ah..I didnt mean to hurt you."My brain isnt working they are all numb.I just felt his hand wrapped around me."I'm so sorry."

The tears are falling rapidly,my visions are getting blurred.We stayed like that for a minute.He was the first to parted the hug.

"Yura,please say something."He said but my eyes are staring at him blankly."You really expected me to say something?.."

"I'm really sorry.."He kneeled infront of me and cried,it pains me but the pain of breaking up with him is more.

I slowly let go of his hand and smiled weakly,my legs are trembling but I had to be strong.

"Its okay,I'm fine really...Isnt it awesome I'm single again?"I laughed but the tears keep on falling,I look like a retard.I quickly wiped it all off and tapped his shoulder."Dont hurt her like you did to me okay.Dont worry,I'll move on soon.I'm really fine,thank you for the love."I turned my back and walk fastely,I need to be alone.The tears are falling again,I turnd at the dark corner and broke down.

~End of flashback~

Honestly,It still hurted me.The past was so strong to make me regain my strength.

The swing beside me moved."Its nice seeing you again,Yura."That smile,the smile I missed.

"Its nice to see you too,Kai oppa."

The two of us walked towards the door.We both have a fun talk.I didnt expect him to have three kids and a super kind wife,well,His Kim Jong in though.A honk made us turned are head."Seems like your Romeo is here,eh?"Still as the same.

"I'm going now oppa,Sehun is really an impatient guy."I waved at him but he stopped me."Tania,I'm really sorry for the pain I brought you before."The words again.

I smiled at him"I'm fine,Thank you.Really."And after a last of years,the words came out again.I really had an amazing experience with you Oppa.