Beautiful

Inspired One Shots

A/n

hey guys!!I know I have a lot of absents,but I made this one shot for you<3.Actually I dont know where did I found this story,but when I heard BTS's Beautiful,I've fallen in love to them more.So I ended up writing this,Hope you'll like it.BTS!!!So Cool!!

 

It was a chilly day in Korea.The people are busy with their own businesses.As the wind splash to her face her hair flows beautifully.

The bus halted when it reached its destination.Plugging on her earphone,her face form a small smile towards the driver who replied her with smile too.

Searching for a best spot to sit,her feet brought her towards the end od the bus.She turned her head at the left side and stare at the busy street of Seoul.

She rubbed her hands that are colder than before.The bus stopped at the first bus stop.It was near the park,the amount of people are less.Her eyes locked up at the swings,it gave her memories.

The bus finally reached her destination.She bowed down at the driver and smile a bit.After landing her feet at the ground,she hugged her self with her sweater.

The bell rings when the door opened.The warmness and the smell of coffee welcomed her.Her body moves towards the counter.

"Can I get some black coffee please?"Her voice is polite.

She choosed the table with two sits that beside the mirror.It was foggy,maybe because of the chilly weather.The clicked of plate made her turned her head.

"Here's your coffee,please enjoy!"The waitress smiled at the girl whose smiling at her back."Thank you."

Her lips touched the cup and she sipped the black liquid.The bitterness of the coffee satisfied her."Just the taste I like"She thought and slowly putting the cup back to its saucer like it was so fragile. 

She stand up after finishing the coffee and putting her bill at the table.She opened the door and felt the coldness again.As she kept on walking she stop at the place she used to play with her father.

The colors is still the same but it painted a new one.She brought her self at the swing that she loved the most.Caressing the chains while smiling and reminiscing the memories. 

 

After a minute of obeserving the park,a presence sit beside her.Her head turned at the side and her eyes blinked."Hi."The voice tone seemed shy.She replied it with her smile.

"Uhmm,I'm Jeon Jungkook,By the way.You?"His voice is smooth and gives butterflies to her stomach."I'm Park Yumi.Nice meeting you."She reached for her hand and he gladly accepted it.

The two didnt know how longer they talked.It was almost sunset and the sun made her more prettier,he stared at her eyes,he can clearly see how pretty she is.

Her hair flows like it was dancing.Her eyes were crescent when she smile.Her laugh is soft,softer than the clouds as he say.

They end up changing numbers.When they were about at the bus stop,the wind is much stronger that made the girl shivered covered by her sweaters.Just then,a pair of arms hugged her from behind and rubbed her shoulders.She was shocked and froze from her spot.

"You should wear much thicker

clothes next time."He chuckled and released the frozen girl.

They waited and finally the bus stopped and the people started to get inside.She looked at him and smiled,"I gotta go,see you soon."She waved and start to walk

as well but halted and turned to him.Slowly running to him,she pecked at his cheek and giggled at his reaction."Bye"With that she finally got inside.The driver smiled at her playfully."You got a handsome guy there,eh?"The girl chuckled and nodded her head.

The bus started its engine.He just stayed there looking so shocked.Then,his hand reached for his cheek."Youre indeed my BEAUTIFUL girl."He started on walking and texting with smile plastered on his face

It was a good chilly day for the two.