Speak now

Inspired One Shots

A/N

New update!!^_^..Based by Taylor Swift's speak now but not all the lyrics though.Hope you'll enjoy!!

 

What a great morning for the two - actually not for her.She was thirty minutes waiting or him.How could she wish that she shouldn't come.A sigh escaped ,it's the 10th of her.

"Aish,thas stupid guy again.Letting me to wait him."she muttered and let herself sip her ordered water.Giving up,she stand up from sitting and let herself get off from the café.After arriving at the bus stop,she fished her phone.

'Yah!!I'll be home now.You jerk,how could you let me wait.Just you see.>_<'She clicked sent and waited for the bus.

Plugging on her earphones,she receive a late reply.

'Sorry Babe.Got a family meeting.Don't worry I'll come later.Bye,Love ya~'She scoff,this guy is driving her nuts,she thought.The weather was fine outside the bus.Enjoying the music,she received a message again - from her friend.

'Let's hang out today!'

'I can't,Nicole.Had to go home,mommy's waiting.Just enjoy with others,see ya next time:).'She sent and stared a bit at her wallpaper.Caressing the phone screen,she smiled - It was him and her kissing each other."How could I hate you?"She muttered and ready to get out from the empty bus.

The next day had came,she was still sleeping in her small but comfy bed.She snatched her phone from her nightstand and squint at his messages.

'Sorry,I didn't came last night.We were occupied with guests.Morning by the way.Love you<3'She gave up,She knew it.Well,family must be first but it was the second time he ditched her.She doesn't like second times.Grabbing her hair,she got off from her bed and walk to the bathroom.

She dressed herself with a denim short and white big shirt.Her clothes were pretty but her mood is in a bad state.She hate the fact that he didn't even called her - she just want to hear his voice.

Coming out from her room,her mother was already washing the dishes."Going to work?"She hummed in respond and drank a glass of water.Mrs.Seo found her daughter to be gloomy and she hated it."Boyfriend problems?"The maiden stopped and brought her arm down."Yeah."With sigh,Mrs.Seo walked to her daughter."It's okay,Honey."Shooking her head,Seohyun smiled a little."Don't worry Mom.It'll be fine.I have to go now."She kissed her mothers cheeks and forehead before closing the door.Mrs.Seo can only sigh at her daughters back.

While walking to her job,Seohyun halted when a car stopped infront of her."Seohyun,Get inside."She sigh and open the car.

"Hi Babe."He kissed her cheeks but she still in her bad mood."Come on,I'm sorry okay."He grabbed her hand and squeezed it lightly."Lets go now,Luhan.I'm going to be late."Knowing that she's stubborn,Luhan drove to her job.

"I gotta go,Bye"He stopped her."You missed something"He pout.Without a choice Seohyun came closer to him and peck at his lips."But-"

"That's enough Luhan,I'm going late.Bye"

"Call you later,Bye.Love you"

 

It's been a week,but Luhan haven't talk to her yet.She was furiously angry at him.Today,she promised to talk to him.Dialing his number,Seohyun tap her nail fingers at the table.

'Yes,Seohyun?'She scoffed.

'Yah!!How can you just say like that after not contacting me for a week?'She was so angry,that it made her eyes to be teary.

'Sorry,I got a work to do'he hunged up ,and without hesitation she cried.What a jerk you are"She muttered and stare at his photo with flames in her eyes.

 

The days have passed so fast.She was still angry at him,but he kept on messaging her sweet things.Until..

'What?!'Y-You're breaking up with me?'She was dumbfounded.

'Sorry,Seohyun.It wont be easy for us if i'm busy witn my work.'Her tears kept on falling.

'Really?..Well,If that what you want.Alright,We're done.'She hunged up first,She can't let him know that she's broke.She climbed to her bed and covered herself with her blanket and cried for how many hours.

 

"Seohyun,Honey.Let's go."She look at herself before opening the door."You look pretty."

"Thanks mom."She said.

"Okay.Let's go."

It was already a month after their break up - and she still remembered him.Even when she deleted all their pictures - except for her wallpaper.With sigh,Seohyun came out from the car and walk inside the big church.It was designed with white roses,white fabric that layed on the stairs for the bride and groom to walk in.She was completely engross with it - she thought,what if they didnt broke up,will it be more special?Her thoughts broke when a hand touched her skin.She was just wearing a sleeveless dress that have white pearls and white roses imprinted on it.She turned her head and her mother smiled at her."You're so pretty,Seohyun.What if your father was here.He would be proud of you."

"Mom,I'm not the one who's gonna be married.Don't be like that mom"She hugged her mother back.

The wedding was starting,she didn't glance at the groom - she was occupied with her thoughts of him.But the groom seems shock to see her,he gulped and look at her - longing.When she felt that she was being watched,Seohyun glance at the front.She froze and eyes widen - her mother was shocked too.Her lips were parted and it trembles.Her fists were clinched and eyes were blurry.Looking down,Seohyun excused herself.

She run far from the church,until her feet were aching.Angrily,she took off her heels and cried more.She didn't know that it was his wedding,surely she thought that he was engross with his job - but she was wrong.She felt betrayed.The heaven must be into her,giving her cold droplets of tears.She cried more,with shivering body - she walk to a nearest bench.She was still in the rain,looking lifelessly at the road - but it was blurry,since the rain was heavy.

She stayed their for twenty minutes,feeling her body was getting weaker.She coughed and coughed,she shivered more.Hugging her legs,she cried again - she doesnt care if she'll catch a cold or have swollen eyes - she just need to pour her emotions.

A pair of white shoes faced her gaze.She didn't move - thought that it was hallucination,maybe because she was burning in fever.The shoes were getting closer.She closed her eyes,praying for him.Until a pair of arms hug her,she was startled at first but his scent was familiar."Seohyun,are you that crazy to be here for almost how many minutes?"he scold her."Yes,I'm that crazy to fell for you"She muttered and her body was shaking."Seohyun,I'm sorry."he parted and stare at her.She was all wet - well they are both.Her mother was right,Luhan thought.She told him that she still love him and she can't forget him, - that made Luhan to wake up.He didn't know that he was that coward to let her go while her - kept on waiting for him.

She also told Luhan to take care of her daughter,because her pain can't be healed without him - he promised her and she gladly accept him back for her daughter.

"I'm really sorry.I..Don't know what would they do to you if I'll not marry her,I'm so coward Seohyun.I'm so sorry,I loved you. And I still,and Will"Seohyun cried more and it was her turn to hug him."Luhan."

"I promise,I wont let you go again."

"But your parents,your wedding?"He placed his lip to hers.

"I ditched them all.Dont worry,I wont listen to them again.I'll follow my heart."she was still scared."Lets run away,together."

"But.."he placed his lips to her again."Please,Seohyun.Trust me in this."With nod,Seohyun agreed.

He grabbed her hand and they run away,far from the ones who parted them two.They might be scared but they are willing to do it for their love,as long as they are together and love together,forever.