Like a dream

Inspired One Shots

A/n

New update!!I'm bored since mom won't allow me outside.I'm still sick.

 

It's been a while since she saw him.Her eyes were still tearing up everytime she thought of him - but she can't do anything for him to comeback.She still long for his presence.

flashback:

One day,at their school.The students were chatting with each other.She sat at her seat and blast some music in her ear.She was just too innocent to notice his stare.After a year of them being classmates,it's her first time look at his eyes.It was so pretty,but she felt ashamed of staring at him.He was a Kingka - and with his other friends.She felt small but he smiled at her.After a month of being friends,the two had a complete friendship.The other students were angry and jealous of her - especially the girls.But the kind boy didn't let them to hurt her.

On the valentines day - it was the day he confessed to her.She felt like she's in heaven.She accepted him and they became a couple.He would always wait for her,everyday.The two was so happy about their relationship - and also his friends too.But the day that she regretted the most.

"Yah!Jeon Jungkook.Do you really like another girl?"She yelled at him and tears were falling already."Minah,Why won't you believe in me?I'm your boyfriend."The lad sigh as he came closer to her."But,They say...You like her,and you're planning to court her."She sobbed while grasping his blazer."If you won't believe me,Fine.I don't need it anyways."He left her and slammed the door."Jungkook,why you're so angry?If you do really like me,then why do I felt that you're lying?"The poor girl embraced herself and cried alone.

Days had passed and the two haven't greet each other.His friends would asked them why,but they just nod their head and smiled weakly at them.After days,it's already week.He won't even wait for her,and just walked passed her.The students didn't asked them - maybe it was just their problem,they thought.It's been two weeks and she totally regretted that day.She missed him,and decided to apologize but to her horror,there was another girl.

She watched them from afar,her heart was broken.She didn't know that they were talking comfortably.He smiled at girl and it pain her alot - how can you be happy when your love that used to smile at you is smiling at the other girl.Minah bitted her lips and turned her back.She can't belive it,it felt like a dream.

The next day,when the students were gone - she walked to his seat."J-Jungkook,C-can we talk?"She look down at him and found him gazing at her."What do you want,Minah?I got a lot of things to do."She flinched at his tone - it was cold.Her eyes were turning blurry,"I-I'm sorry,If I didn't believe you.I..I miss you."She whispered and tears were already falling.The lad stand up,"I'm sorry too Minah.But now we're over.I miss you too,but knowing that you won't even believe at me.I think,We should break up.I can't take it anymore."He was about to leave her,but she stopped him."Jungkook."

"Oppa,Let--Ohh,Sorry.I didn't meant to."The crying girl glance at the door.She felt more hurt."Wait for me,Eunji.I'll be there,just wait at the gates."Jungkook smiled at the Eunji girl.Eunji nodded her head and walked outside the room - leaving the two."Is that her?"Minah asked."Yeah.She's Eunji,my neighbor."she loosen her grasp and smile weakly at him."I hope for your happiness.Bye,Jeon Jungkook.I won't forget you.Your love and everything.And I hope you can take care of her."She walked away but his arms wrapped her waist."I'm so sorry Minah.I loved you.But.."The girl faced him and kissed his cheek."It's okay,you're also a human.Feelings change."She smiled again at him and unwrapped his arms.She bowed her head and walked outside the room.

She run and run,until her legs were weak.She cried and cried.Honestly,she still love him,but he already love another girl.She can't do anything.

That was her past with him,but they stayed friends.She also found Eunji to be a pretty and good girl for him.She stared at the couple,exchanging rings.She can only smile,but deep inside she still love him.Knowing that his happy,it's time for her to move on.

The wedding was great."So..Congrationlations for you two.You're already married."She smiled at the two."Thanks,Minah.I hope someday,you'll the one who'll be wearing a wedding dress."He joked and Minah glared at him."Whatever,But if that happens,You two will be the main guests of mine."The three was happily chatting.Minah excused herself for drink.While choosing a drink a voice interrupted her." Minah,can we talk.I have someone to like to meet you."She scoffed."Yeah right,blind date again?Jeon Jungkook,didn't I said to you that I'll wait for the one.So stop bothering yourself."She said and assured him."Okay,but he really want to meet you."

"Fine."The two walked to the unkown man,back facing them."Hyung,she's here."The man faced them and smiled at them."Taehyung?"It was her friend when she and Jungkook were fighting."Hi Minah,nice meeting you again."She smiled at him.Maybe,just maybe - she can find her happiness with the other guy,she thought and gladly accepted his hand."Thanks Jungkook."She whispered to him and followed Taehyung for a talk.