Secret

Inspired One Shots

Chorong and Me are friends since were in pre-school.Honestly,were best buds,for her were bestfriends of course she's a girl.

We're classmates since elementary.We too are really different.Like she's a bit tomboy,and I'm too pretty for a boy.The pretty part is the truth okay,so no offense.

Even though she's a bit tomboy,she till have a cute side too.Especially when I.offer her favorite food;chicken feet.And actually I..I..I like her:)..shh..Its a secret.okay?

Since we're still high school,were a bit childish too.But I'm more mature than her.And here I am waiting for her.

 

"Ughh..why is she's so slow.."As he groaned and play with his phone.

 

"Kajja."she grab his wrist and drag him harshly.

"yah..yah..It hurts."He complained but a tight grip on his wrist replied him.

 

"Chicken feet again?"He looked at her lazily before blowing his bangs."This girl is so..ugh..whatever"he thought and decided to open the door that lead him to open his pocket again.

 

 

"Chorong-ahh.."the eye-smiled boy ruffled her hair."Yah!!..I comb it 5 times.Aishh."Her tomboy side is coming out again.

"Pshh..Like you care though.."he raised his eyebrows to her.Its his first time hearing Chorong complains because someone mess her hair.

"Ofcourse I care.."She pout and comb her messy hair with her hands.

"And why would this manly girl care?"He smirked and level his face with her.

"Ju-just nothing..and can you get away your face from my face."She shoved his face away and rolled her eyes.Leaving the dumbfounded boy,Chorong chuckled and touch her hair.

 

 

"ohh..yahh!!Did someone teach you how to put ribbons on your hair?"He stared at her in awe."What thing did this girl eat?"he thought as a fist punch his arm.

"Tsk..wae??Cant I?"She raised her chin and crossed her arms towards the blinking boy.

"Why are you really doing those stuffs?"He illy(I dont know if thats the right word,forgive meh)Point at the ribbons,and other girly stuffs she's wearing.

"Aissh..why are you complaining,shouldnt youd be happy seeing your tomboy bestfriend change?"she frowned and a bit of disappointment she felt.

"A-ani..Its just strange...hmm..Perhaps..Y-You l-like someone?"he grin,but inside his afraid that she'll say yes.

"Wae??Cant I like someone too?"She glared at him and pinch his nose,And started on walking.

"Really??You like someone?..sigh."He mumbled as he rubbed his red nose.

 

"Woohyun-ah..Lets eat chicken feet today"Chorong ask him as she packed her things,But a frown is started froming on her face.

"I cant..Why would you just invite that guy you like?"he tried to be cheerful but he cant.He lowered his head as he got inside the classroom.

When he arrives at the gates he stopped and let the others go first.

 

He waited for the bus,but unfortunately the bus isnt coming yet.

As the young girl stare at him with watery eyes,He quickly look at her and widen his eyes.

"wae??Chorong-ahh..d-did that jerk you like hurt you?"He quickly stand up and hug her bestfriend.

"yes..he hurt me..He's a jerk..a total jerk.."She cried like a 3 year old kid that forgets her way home.

"Shh..I can punish him tomorrow..just dont cry..okay.."he looked at her with his worried face,and wipe her tears.

"Who is he btw?"she glared at him and scoffed."You jerk!!"She growled and bit her lower lip.

"Bwo-"Before he could protest,her soft lips kiss him.

He didnt pulled away and kiss her too.As they pulled away,Woohyun cant believe it.The girl she like kissed him.

"Bring me home jerk."She pout and laugh.As the bus came,she stand up and grab his wrist.

 

A flicked on his forehead bring him to reality."Are you really serious?"he widen his eyes and look at her.

She shrugged and smirk"Soo..thats mean I'm your boyfriend now?"She chuckled and shrugged her shoulders again.

"Wow..Daebak..My long time crush also like me?"He asked her,and she facepalmed her self."Yah..You like me too??"

He nodded cutely,but she smacked his head."You jerk,why didnt you confess?"she glared at him."This pabo"she thought."Aishh..Its not a problem anymore..I'm your boyfriend right now though..right?"He hug her

arm  and laid his head on her shoulder.

She just rolled her eyes and just let it flow,atleast she knew that he likes her too..She smiled but his lips crashed on it."Stop kissing me..."she pinched his nose.

"wae??we only kissed once?"he pout.

"no..One is enough only."she spatted back.

 

 

And Even though this two are really different for each other..It didnt stop them because of love.And theyll love each other forever.

 

A/N:

yay!!Woorong:)..I luv them two.

I dont know whats the realationship of the title to the story..well..I hope youll like it:)