My Gangsta boy

Inspired One Shots

Inspired by F(x) Gangsta boy...Hope you'll

enjoy!!

(Seohan)

______________________________________

"Everyone says that I'm stupid for loving him.They say that we didnt suit 

each other,and say that I should break with him.But the thing they didnt understand that I love him."

Being the pretty and smart yet bubbly girl,Seohyun is also a stubborn one.Her love story start when he met a boy,A gangster.

Its started that midnight when she's walking in the park alone.Well,since she's stubborn she didnt care about bad people outside especially when its night time.

She and her sister(song/seo jihyo)live in an apartment.Even people say that Jihyo is lucky to have Seohyun,she still had a lot of headaches because of her stubborn sister.

Back to the park,Seohyun sit on one of the swing and wrap her self tightly with her black jacket.She go to the park when she's happy,sad,mad,or feeling nothing.

Plugging her earphones Seohyun close her eyes and feel the cold wind touch 

her skin.

 

Minutes later,she stand up and go to buy some foods.She open the door and put her earphones in her pocket.

Picking some random foods she sigh and just buy an ice cream.She didnt care if its cold,she just craving for it.

She eat her ice cream and got back to the park.She smile weakly,she like the silence,the peaceful midnight,and the cold wind.

She sit on the swing again,eating her eye cream.

She want to stay there forever,but she cant.

She slowly stand up and walk back to their apartment,since her sister is busy for work.

Walking in the night alone makes her relax.She just want to be alone too somtimes.She even asked her self why did she choose to be bubbly.

She's a couple of blocks away from their apartment but a bunch of boys block her.

"Miss..I dont think youre lost right?"the guy said infront of her with sarcastic tone.She just stare at him with her stone face.

"tsk.tsk.tsk.Youre a girl,you should know how to respect us"he blurted again,but the young girl didnt move,She's scared and tired.

"yah!!I'm talking to you"he raise his voice but she just stare at him.When he raise his hand and almost slap her,she quickly

close her eyes.Expecting a hard slap,seohyun open her eyes quickly.

She blinked at the sight she's looking at.

All of the boys are all laid down on the ground.

"Go-gomawo."she bowed at the boys who protected her from those bad gangsters.

The boys smiled widely at her,expect their leader.

"Thank you again."she weakly smile at them.

"No need to thank us,we didnt help you.Those bastards are just our enemies.So you should go home miss"his voice tone is so cold.

"Na-nae"she bowed again and hurrily turned her back.Before she could go that far,one of them call her.

"uhmm..Btw,whats your name?"the tall guy with creeppy smile ask her.

"Seo-seo joo hyun..but you can call me seohyun....sorry I have to go"she bow again and run to her apartment.

While closing her room's door,she put her hand on her chest.

"So that's them,the 12 gangsters that are popular on our school...wow,cant believe I talked to them"she shook her head and slowly laid on her bed.

 

A couple of weeks,after the incident,Seohyun didnt talk to them again.But she still go out every midnight.

One day on her school."Seohyun-ah"the fashionable girl called her.She smiled at her widely,waving at her bestfriend.

"So..how's your weekend?"the bloned girl added.She sigh and fake a smile.

"The same as always"she sit on her chair and fish her phone from her coat.

"Told ya..You should come to me next time..you know theirs a lot of pretty dresses on that mall..its like heaven"seeing her bestfriend being obsess with those fashoinable clothes,she chuckled.

"Its okay,I dont want to go to some crowded place though."she fake a smile again.

"Yahh!!whats your problem?..youre not you.."the bloned chic asked and frowned.

"not myself?"Seohyun point her self and frowned too."yeahh,like..youre not bubbly..like everyday"she nodded.

"I dont know I just dont want to smile right now..but I'll try"she smiled purely at this time and play with her phone.

 

Seohyun sit on the same swing again,she smile.Her thoughts are full of that night,when the Exo gangsters helped her..But she doesnt know that she's thinking of that cold guy.

"Why are you here alone,do you want to be in trouble again?"That cold voice,make her froze.She remembered that voice.She turned to her left and saw him.Hands on pocket,bruises on his angelic face and his cold stare...His beautiful eyes.

"Uh-uhmm..Its my hubby,actually..and No,I dont want to be in trouble again...if you dont want me here..I'll.just go home"she lowered her head,feeling disapointed.She stand up and start to walk slowly.

She walked on his side,but a hand stop her."Its okay"To her shock,his voice change;into soft one.

Starting on that night,they became more closer;but Luhan is still cold to her,not in a bad way though.

"Luhan!!"she called her and wave at him.

Seeing her makes him soften a little.He walk towards her direction.

"What?"He asked her,a little bit cold on his voice.The girl shrugged her shoulders."I just want to hear your voice"realizing what she said,she blush madly and lowered her head.He secretly smile and gave her a drink.

After a days,Seohyun know everything about EXO.She's happy to be with them,but many people told her to go away from them;even her friends and bestfriend.

"Are you out of your mind?"the bloned girl dramatically raise her voice."Krystal,can you lowered your voice.Unnie might hear us"She hushed her.

"B-But seohyun,he's a gangster"Krystal shook her bestfriend,like she's going crazy.

"I-I dont know..maybe?..It's just that when his with me,I feel secured and I feel that I really love him."She confess to her friend without being shy.

The bloned girl close her eye and facepalmed herself"I dont Seohyun..I dont know"she shook and sigh,She cant stop her bestfriend from loving that guy.she know her too well,If seohyun falls in love,it means that she really mean it.

 

"Seohyun!!"The rich guy on the group called her.

"What do you want Suho?"she tilted her head.

"no time to ask me just go to this place"the boy showed her the paper.She quickly grab it.

Running fastly as she could,Seohyun didnt stop.

Arriving at the big building,she quickly go inside the elevator and press the highest floor.

She open the door and widen her eyes.She's shocked on what she saw.Luhan the one she love is lying on the floor;full of bruises.She dashed to him and hug his head."Sorry,I'm sorry if I'm late."her tears are falling nonstop.

Seohyun glared at the man infront of her."How dare you do this to him,father"her voice is cold.Mr.Seo was taken back at her tone."How dare you..First you treat me and unnie like slaves and now you beat him?Youre..youre a monster"Mr.Seo didnt say a word and stare at her daughter cry for the first time.He felt guilty,he just want whats best for her and her sister,But he failed.

"Luhan please wake up...please..I need you..please...I cant live without you..Come on wake up."her voice is shaking and eyes are red.She hug him.She just want him to wake up,even her father would not like it.

The lad slowly opening his eyes,and smiled weakly.She smiled too,Its her first time seeing his smile.

"Seo-Seohyun,Y-You came"he reach his hand and wipe her tears."Ofcourse..I'm here now..so dont worry..no one can hurt you anymore"she

smiled at him again,and hug him.

He sleep peacfully,while her staring at him.She hummed a song but stop when door opens."Seohyun can we talk?"She glared at him and sigh.She just can hate him,he's still her father.

"what do you want?"she tried to be cold.

"I-I..I'm sorry..I know I'm being bad to you and Jihyo..I'm sorry..I shouldnt did that"Seohyun felt guilty seeing her father crying for the first time.."I..I understand you dad..But promise you wont do it again."she smiled at him..And hug him.

 

All the Exo members are so noisy,Even the cold Luhan."Wow,theyre noisy."the bloned chic open widely.."I know right."seohyun grin and close her bestfrieds mouth."But,I thought gangsters are cold,violent and blahh..blahh..ughh to many to mention.."

"I told ya."she winked and imtate her besfriend."whatever..ohh..I have to go now..Minhyuk is waiting for me"the two girls bid their good byes.

Seohyun clean the wrapers and bottles that the boys mess."I shouldnt have invite them here if this mess are they going to make"She chuckled at him and shook her head."Its okay,as long as theyre happy"the lad pout at her."wae??"

"You,arent you want me to be happy?"he crosses his arms cutely that made her chuckled.She walk to him and sit on the bed.

"Anii..Ofcourse,I want you to be happy"She pinch his cheek.

"is that so?..then hug me"she frowned and shook her head.."no"he pout again and sigh..But before he could lowered his head,a soft thing crashed on his lips..

"That's it?"he asked feeling disappionted..

"wae?whats wrong with that?"she crossed her arms and raise her eyebrow."But its just a peck"he pouted again."geez..Youre a gangster,why are you pouting?"she smirk and lean closer to him."Youre unfair"he rolled his eyes and pout again.She chuckled at him and quickly peck at him,but before she could pulled away he stop her and kiss her passionately.

They pulled away,"Yah..youre the unfair one"she slap his arm,but his gangster so its nothing to him."what?,I'm your boyfriend right?"he smirked at her."Who told you?And fyi,youre not my boy-"he stop her by pushing her on the bed and top her."wh-what are you doing?"she widen her eyes by his actions."I'm youre boyfriend..Okay"he smirked seeing her nodded her head quickly.He kissed her again,but her phone stop him.He groan and bit his lowered lip."serves you right"she tucked out her tongue.

He smirked and whispered to her."Its okay,we can continue this on my room after I'm out of this hospital though."She widen her eyes and slap his arm"You ert gangster"he chuckled at her cuteness and peck at her again.

And starting on that day,they became a cute couple together.No one can stop them from loving each other,And they live happily.