Love me

Inspired One Shots

A/n

It's kinda inspired of girls day'Female President'hope you'll like it.

 

     Seohyun was a hard-working student,she always had good grades.Following her parents commands was hard and tiring - but she's determine to do it all.One of those was having good grades - she study well and achieved the good grades.Next was to be a well-mannered girl - she was indeed.And the last was to be the heiress of their company - and it was her goal in life.The fact is she really doesn't like the idea of being a heiress - but she got no choice,she love them so much.

        

       Sunday morning,while she was wide awake - her parents told her to dress formally.Without a choice,she choose to wear a colored peach,knee highed,with a pretty design dress.She found it too girly - but he can only sigh.

        She walk outside her room and walk downstairs.Her eyes landed at the busy maids.She had a urge to help them - she was really a kind lady.With guilt,Seohyun walk to the living room.A man back-faced her."Father,What's the event?"She asked softly and politely.The said man turned to his daughter.He was proud to see a beautiful gift infront of him.With a grin he replied,"We have suprise for you sweety.Just wait,okay?"Seohyun frwoned her eyebrows a little - not wanting for his father's disappointment.She just nodded her head and climbed up to freshen herself.

    

       Hours passed and she was deadly bored.Her lying body moved and stand up towards the mirror.A sigh escaped ."Why taking so long?"she asked herself and started brushing her hair.The door bell ringed and it made nervous.She looked at herself for the last time before walking out her room.

        The door opened,revealing a pretty woman and man linked arms together - and the last was a young man in his black tuxedo.The young lady was astonished at how handsome he is.Shooking her head,Seohyun scolded herself not to think of such a thing."You can't like someone."She thought and it made her mind to freshen a bit.

         Her parents greeted the guest,leaving her to be more nervous.It was her first time meeting the friends of her parents.She just bowed at them and politely answered every question they asked.The couple went to talk at the living room,leaving the young lady and young man.Brokening the silent,he first spoke."Nice meeting you,I'm Luhan."She blinked her eyes,he

was smiling at her prettily.With a bow,Seohyun replied,"Seohyun,it's nice meeting you too."Before they could talk farther,their parents called them.

       "So,Seohyun.Where are you studying right now?"The pretty woman asked her."I'm studying in an Art school,Aunty."With politeness she replied.They talked with bussiness,pasts,friendships,and things.She was feeling bored,she excused herself and went for the garden.

       Sighing,Seohyun sat at the chair and took off her high-heels.Rubbing her ankles,she whined."Why should I wear this shoes?They're just burden,I should just wore flats."Without a notice from the young lady,Luhan sat beside her and chuckled."Didn't know that Miss Perfect would hate high-heels."She glared at him,"Please don't call me that name."She stopped rubbing her ankles,but it still hurts.She just endured it and wear the heels again."We gotta go inside,Luhan-shii."She stood up and about to walk."Can you not put shii?It's annoying."She was suprised at his rudeness,Bitting her lips,Seohyun went away from him."Such a rude brat."She hissed.

        The Xi's stay for how many hours.They were just talking and talking.Seohyun,again excused herself and went to her room.She went inside and kick off the heels,collapsing on her bed."Hate this life."She muttered and was about to take a short nap,until her door opened."What you're doing here?"He asked."Should I ask you that?"She

spatted back and sat at her bed.Luhan came closer to her found her closing her eyes.With a smirk,he came closer to her quietly - planning to shock her.Raising his hands,he attacked her by shaking her shoulders."Wahh.."The young lady widen her eyes and almost shout."What do you think you're doing?"She asked and pushed him,making him fall to the floor."Yah!How could you pushed me like that?"He stopped laughing and glared at her.Seohyun rolled her eyes ,"Whatever."

         The two keep on bickering.They didn't stopped losing words for each other.Sometimes they would throw things to each other."Hey,Seohyun."He said and glance at the fuming with angry girl."What?!"She hissed."I'm sorry,Okay."Seohyun rolled her eyes to him.But he didn't budge,he seem sincere."Fine.Let's go downstairs right now."She stood up and walk to the door.

        Seohyun was getting bored again,she sighed and stood up."Please excuse me."She bowed and walk to the garden again.She liked it there,the moon is precious for her.Staring at the moon made her relax.She glance up and found it so pretty and shined brightly.Seohyun was mesmerized by it until a shadow blocked her view."Hey,Seohyun."He waved."What now?"She asked,as if she was not interested."Nothing.I was just getting bored there.Anyways,why you choose this place?Aren't you cold?"He asked again and sat beside her."The moon is pretty tonight."She replied him with a small smile.Still gazing up."I wish,someday I can fly so I can watch it closely."She said and it made his heart to pound.She was too occupied with the moon,she didn't realized his stares.

        They walk inside together,closely this time.Seohyun's parents and as well his,smiled at the two."You two look cute."Her mother giggled.Her cheeks blushed and avoid their gaze."We'll be going now.It was nice to eat dinner with you."They bid their goodbyes,and walk towards the outside leaving them two."We'll get going now,Seohyun.I hope I can see you again."He said and was about to walk away."Wait."She stopped him and skipped to him.Tiptoeing,her lips landed to his cheeks."Goodnight,Hope to see you again."She smiled and pushed the dumbfounded boy outside.

         After the Xi's had gone,Seohyun heaved a sigh."You okay dear?"her mother asked her,as she plopped herself to the couch."Nothing,Mother.I'll get upstairs.Night."She kissed her parents cheeks and climbed upstairs.After washing herself,she throw herself to the bed.Her hand grabbed her phone.Glancing up to it,She widen her eyes.It was him."How come he got my number!"She asked herself before replying to his text.

"Night Luhan-shii."She replied with a  grin."Yah!Miss Perfect,don't put shii.Didn't I said it to you earlier?"He texted back.Seohyun chuckled and bit her lips.Realizing of what she's doing,Seohyun stopped typing."Why I am like this?"Shooking her head,a message came from him.

"Night night,Sleep tight.See you soon:)."She was a bit disappointed,but she was grinning.

"Okay,Bye bye."She texted him back.

        Seohyun tried o sleep but she can't.Glancing at the clock,it was already past midnight.She sigh again and rised herself."Why can't I forget about him?"She asked herself,Why would she's like that?"Am I...In Love?"Her eyes widen at the words

she said and the person she's thinking of was already calling her.