Behind the door

Inspired One Shots

a/n

So..Since I watched horror last night,this idea came to me.I hope you'll like it.:).I'm not really good at writing horrors.

 

       Seohyun and Luhan were classmates from middle school and now they were in high school.The two was great friends,they were close but not bestfriends.One day in their class,they made a deal that no one dares to do."So,Seohyun.Do you really take that deal?You know about the story right?"The lad faced the calm girl.With a nod she smiled,"I know about the story,and I know it was scary.But I found it adventurous.Why not try it?"The lad was ammmuse by her,and shook his head before facing the board."But Luhan,our classmates won't be there right?Just us two?"She whispered in his ear,"Yeah.They said that they are scared and the others won't take it a big deal."he faced the girl again before breaking a small smile."We can do this."

     The afternoon came and the two was sweating like hell infront of the big,old and scary house."Luhan."She spoke first,still gazing to the house."Yeah."He replied."No mayter what happened,you'll not leave me alone,right?"She turned her head to him.The touch her hand and squeezed it with care."Promise."The two came inside the gates as the sun went down.They peek at the front door,they admitted that it was dark and scary inside.Luhan was the first who entered the big,dusty and dark living room.He held his flashlight firmly,he gulped and tighten his grip to her hands."Luhan,this is the living room.Were they first had their meeting."Seohyun admired the beauty of the room,but she can't take away the fact that it was scary.Luhan felt that his throat dried.They started to walk upstairs,the only light they have were flashlights.

      The wind blow clodly to their skin.Seohyun was the first to feel that someone was watching them from te start they came inside.She almost cried in fear.She kept on glancing left to right,but no one's there.As they were coming closer upstairs,the creak of the wooden stair was getting louder,every steps they make.Her hand was trembling,"Luhan..We shouldn't have came here.This place is scary."Her voice was shaking,and she wanted to run outside and go home."Don't worry.I'm here."The lad smiled but it faded when a loud bang came from the door.

      The door was big and was made of wood.His hand reached for the knob but she stopped him."Luhan,I-I can't do this."She whispered,and remembered the story about the house."We can do this,Seohyun."He twisted the knob,his flashlight glowed to the things inside the room."This room is really pretty and big as they said."He whispered and went inside.The trembling girl remained her eyes closed,"Seohyun.Just a moment,can you open your eyes?This room is pretty."His voice came to a whispered.Slowly,she opened her eyes.Seohyun was observing the room."This is the room where they bothe killed each other.Luhan,this is the place where Chorong and Woohyun made their promises.And because of love they killed each other."The lad nodded and observed the room with pity.Seohyun swayed her flashlight and found a big and old painting."I didn't know that Chorong was that pretty."The features of the woman in the painting was perfect,she have cute nose and lips,her eyes were cresent.Seohyun went closer to the painting and fished her phone to take a photo but he stopped her."No.Seohyun,don't."The confuse girl lowered her phone when he said in a scared tone."Why Luhan?"She asked,but a loud bang was heard again.The two turned their heads and found that the door closed.They runned to the door,twisting the knob."Luhan..I-It's locked.H-How can we come out here?"She kept on twisting the knob,but no matter she twist it,it won't open.The young girl stopped and stared blankly at him.Luhan was confused at her,but remained calm."Seohyun?You okay?"He asked,but the girl didn't answered.

     He was getting scared of the blank girl.She was just staring at him,until he felt that she moved closer to him."L-Luhan?S-Something touched my shoulders.I-Is that you?"She was asking him in blank look,but she didn't sound scared.Luhan can olny gulped and shook his head."M-Maybe it was your imagination."He tried to sound calm,but he knew that he was sweating."No.No.I-It can't be....We should have not take the deal...Now she'll kill us.."It was obvious that she was scared and her eyes was widen,but she remained still blank.It creeped Luhan,"S-Seohyun,S-Stop scaring me.It's not funny."He chuckled to make the atmosphere changed,but the girl was staring to something.He turned his head and found the she was staring to another door,until..She screamed loudly."S-Seohyun...What's happening to you?"He shook the screaming girl,"Seohyun."He yelled and it made her stopped."We're gonna die."She smirked and passed out of sudden.

      Luhan was staring at the unconscious girl.Everytime,he felt that soneone was watching them.But he just shooked his head and closed his eyes.When he closed his eyes,he felt that someone was close to his face,and the breathing was warm.He opened his eyes and found that the girl was already awake.She frowned and tried to sit."Luhan?What happened?"She asked the shocked boy,patting his shoulder,he came back to reality."Huh?Ahh..Nothing happened."He smiled but she can tell that he was lying.

   The two remained in the dark room,and their flashlights were not that bright.She stood up and walked to the other door behind beside the painting.He followed and felt that there were someones running behind them.He didn't turn,afraid of what he'll see.Seohyun reached her hand to the doorknob and twisted it.She runned her fingers to the wall and found the switch."How'd you know that there's switch in there?"He asked as he followed her steps."I din't know.I just felt it."The lights covered the small room.It was pretty as the other room but way more arranged.The young girl went to the small table beside the bed.She didn't know why her feet brought her there.She felt that someone was pushing her.Her clod fingers runned through the handle.She opened it and found an old box.She lifted the box,and opened it.

    Seohyun gasped in fear as cold fingers runned through her cheek.She dropped the box and turned her head,meeting a pale face with smirk.The pale person reached for her neck and grip it(I dont know what to write).Seohyun tried to stopped the hands,but it was way more stonger.She struggled,until Luhan came.He runned to her and flash the flashlight in her face,only found a panting girl."Are you okay?What happened?"She pant and grabbed the box."Seohyun?"She didn't replied and opened te box.Her hands were trembling,but she still reached for the objects inside.The box was occupied with a maroon colored and small notebook,the others was old pictures.Seohyun dusted the book and opened it.

     When she opened it a small letter dropped.Luhan went closer to her and opened the letter.

Dear Mother and Father,

    This day was worth celebrating,but my heart broke.The sun was happily out,but my smile faded.The pain made me broke,but the love healed me.To you my beloved parents,I know this love I feel will made you disappointed in me.I can't change my heart,I only seek for him.The sin we made won't be forgetten,but our love still remains.We'll lived forever together as lovers,but we remained as your children.We are your children who love and cared for you.Thank you for the love,we gladly collect it in our hearts.

       Our love won't fade.No matter what will happen.

                        Your beloved daughter,

                           Chorong

       "W-What is the meaning if this?"Luhan read the letter again,but it doesnt make sense."Luhan....Chorong and Woohyun.They didn't killed their selves,they were step siblings.But the love came to them,and made them sinned.Luhan...The story was not the truth.They didn't killed their own life."She opened the note book again and found that it was full of words.Seohyun dropped herself as she realized what really happened."Their story was all fiction,this is the truth.Someone killed them.They didn't did it in purpose."She whispered,but a cold hand touch her hand.Looking up,Seohyun met his eyes."L-Luhan?What are you doing?"The lad smirked and hugged the young girl."No matter what happened,we'll be together."She frowned more and tried to get out from his grip."Luhan,Yah!!What's wrong with you?"She screamed,but she felt his hand touch her hair."Our love won't fade.No matter what happened."She widen her eyes at what he did,his lips were planted to hers.She struggled,but all she can see was his eyes turned red before she out. 

 

a/n

What will happen to Seohyun and Luhan?..I'll write the part two of this..:)But hope you liked it.