I Love You Oppa

Inspired One Shots

Annyeong!!!gosh,shame on me.I'm sssssssoooorrryyyy guys.Please stay with me.Actually,i'm studying for our upcoming exam and Also,I attended our school field trip,last week.Its so fun but stressful at the same time..but gladly I update right now,even though I'm still studying.Dont worry maybe

next week I'll update..But I'm not sure.please stay still and I'm really sorry..I hope youll like it:)

Based on Look at me by Girl's day

------------------------------------------------------------

"Even though youre my teacher,I still love you.I hope you'll see me as a beautiful lady,soon."

 

The birds chirped as the girl make her way towards her school.She hummed,enjoying the view of the peaceful street.Actually,its too early for her school,But being a SIMPLE girl she is,Seohyun decided to walk early to her school.She liked it that much,although she had to wake up early.

She slowly opened the door,and as the door creaked,the wind runned to her soft and white skin.

She slowly peek and slowly opening the door wide for a better view.

She smiled and started to walk to her chair.She pulled out her favorite book and started to read it.

As the time flies by,she started to get bored and sleepy.Slowly her eyes are closing.

 

A blow in her neck made her open her eyes and rubbed it.

A chuckled suprise her,Slowly putting her hands down and opening her eyes.

"W-What are you doing her?"She frowned,but her eyes are wide open.

"Well,I was walking when I saw A little cute girl sleeping here,So I accompanied her.But the time is ticking fast so she had to wake up."She blushed and look down,not wanting to look at his gorgeous smile like any money cant buy it.

Awkwardness filled the room,and she cant stand it.No one ever dared to talk to her,being a scholar wont help.Unexpectedly,this pretty man wake her and didnt even look down on her.

"Better not to wake up that early,so you cant fall asleep in here.Okay?"He stand up and dusted his self."I'm Luhan,By the way."she looked up at the pretty creature she never been met."I-I'm S-Seohyun,Nice meeting you."she awkwardly smile and rubbed her nape."Annyeong Seohyun,Hi,I'm New here,I'm a new math teacher here,Whts your age,btw?"Disappointment rushed to her,as the teacher came out from his mouth.

"Ahh..A-Anyeongaseyo.Sorry for being rude lately.Im only 17

years old"She bow and bit her lip.

"Its okay,Dont call me like that,just call me oppa"He offered his hand and she

blinked at it.Slowly,without her knowing,her hands automatically made its way to his.

 

Several days had passed,their friendship became more stronger.

Since her being not that perfect,He offered her to tutor her math.

That night she keeps being nervous especially when he'll get closer.Her heart wont take it and she excuses her self and got to the bathroom.Splashing cold water on her face she gasp"Aishh!!Jinjja seohyun,wae?.Why are you being like this?Aishh..Stop heart,please.He might hear you."She slowly punched her chest and after,she grabbed the towel.

"Ohh..Seohyun,What happened to you?why does you look so cold?"he stand up and touch her forehead that made her heart beat faster and blush crept on her face."A-Aniyo,oppa.I'm okay."She lowered her head and run towards her sit,leaving a dumbfounded man.

 

 

"Ahhhhhh!!Wae??Why are you like this to me?"She screamed and touch her chest,feeling her heart beats."You cant be like this Seohyun,he's older and youre teacher.You cant love him dont you?"She question her self that also dont know the anwers.

 

"Seohyun-ah,are you really okay?"the young girl is still immersed on her own thoughts.Until a hand bring her back to reality."ahh..Neh?Oppa."She forced a smile.

Weeks passed,but her heart is still the same.The way he smiles,His sweet voice,his awesome scent,his everything;made her heart beat faster and faster every moment she

saw him.

 

Until one day,"ughh,why do my heart pains when I saw him yesterday being kind to that girl.Ugh.Its not like I'm jealous right??..Nonono,I dont owned him,But...I dont know what i'm saying right now..."She talked to her self and decided not to got to school.

 

A knock made her landed her eyes on the door.She opened it and widen her eyes."Yah..Why arent you at school?"She knew that hes serious based on his tone.She sigh and flicked his hand away."Yah--"she just turned around and walk to the sofa"Dont forget to close the door."Randomly clicking the remote,Seohyun thought that he'll go home but.."answer me Seohyun."he sit beside her.

"Ugh,what do you want?"She didnt look at him."Yah.I'm your teacher and you should call me oppa."

"Seohyun please look at me."She didnt moved an inch and stayed her eyes on the t.v."Seohyun-ahh..Please..Tell me whats wrong?"He pleaded but she still didnt move."Yah!!!..Can you just answer me??Youre my student so answer me!!."He raised his voice accidentally.She dryly laughed,and lowered her head."You want to know why I'm not at school?...I-Its because.....O-of..y-You.."she whispered but he still heard her."Bwoo,,yah I cant understand you"she raised her head,He saw her eyes.The crystal falls from her glowing eyes.The eyes He love."Wae??Whats wrong?"he asked worriedly."Its you,what did you do to me?You made my heart beat fast as you look at me.I hate you,I almost had an heart attack when you offered that lady a seat..I hate you..You made me want to see you more,and I cant sleep because this brain keeps thinking of you..I want to be beautiful like those ladies,I want you to look at me like that too.I know I'm too young for this but..I love you,Cant you see?...Now what.you know why...So..Can you leave now."His lips parted and eyes wide open.

She cried,But he didnt even move.Still processing the words she said."If you dont go,I wont talk to you again."

She stand up to push him towards the door,but before she could.He hug her tightly."Thank you."he whispered.She blinked and tried to push him but he wont let her go."O-Oppa,let me go"her

tears falls."Oppa,please let--"

"I love you too."She widen her eyes."But.."

"I know its not easy,and my heart wont stop beating too.Just like yours,so dont worry,youre beautiful even before."He looked at her eyes and stare at it."Actually,I'm not really a teacher.I'm a student teacher.I'm actually 19.So..."She frowned and slapped his arm playfully."Sorry okay.Please baby forgive me."She pout"No,and who told you to

call me baby?"He smiled evilly.And fastly making her face closer to his."Ofcourse I'll call you like that because I'm your boyfriend."And he captured her lips as well as her heart.