Someday

Inspired One Shots

Inspired by Little thing called love OST.:)I hope you'll like it.

 

Myungeun. 

____________________________________

"They say that youre not pretty,But For me youre the most pretty girl I know.Youre pretty Inside or Outside.Thats why I like you"

 

"Naeun!!"The girl with big thick glasses turned her head.

She's Naeun,the nerd the geek and the ugly duckling.She's really not that pretty;her big thick glasses,her bangs that covering her eyebrows,her braces that shines,and her old fashioned pigtailed hairstyle.The beauty she has is;her smartness,manners,and her white skin.She's not rich,not like those who are spoiled because of money that blinded them.Even though people bully her,she's still a positive girl.

 

"Ohh..waeyo?"the panting girl put a hand on her shoulder.

"Wait for me,I had something to get back..so you wait for me okay?"Opposite to her,Her beautiful cousin Seolhyun patted her shoulders and dashed inside their school.

"Whats her deal?"She raised her eyebrows and shook her head.

"WATCH OUT!!"A shout gives her shivers.As she turned her head a flying ball is going on her way.She widen her eyes and duck,But to her luck.The ball already hit her head.

"Ouchh.."She rubbed her forehead,as a hand blocks her view.

"You alright?"She knew that voice.She quickly  looked at her side and saw the boy whos shining like a star.

"Wahh!!!Daebakk..M-Myungsoo..wahh..I cant imagine this."She thought and daydream about him and her together.

"Heyy.."A shook bring her to reality."I'm awake!"the boy chuckled at her and offered his hand again."Lets go to the clinic"She shyly put her hand on his and lowered her head.

 

"Naeun..Naeun..ohh..Thank god youre alright."Her dramatic cousin hug her and fake a sob."Yahh..How could you not call me unnie?I'm much older than you."She flicked her forehead and rolled her eyes.

"Can I just not?"As the younger one pout and rubbed her forehead."Whatever"Naeun rolled her eyes again.

"Btw..Who did bring you here?"She grabbed a chair and sit beside her bed.

"You wont believe me..He hold my hand and chuckled too..Isnt that amazing?"As she remembered what happened.The younger one rolled her eyes at her crazy cousin.She knew that she like him since the first day she saw him."Tsk..She's really crazy"she thought as she looked at the sight of her cousin smiling like an idiot.

 

"This day is going to be awesome"She squealed as she reach for her glasses.

"Kajja"A red haired girl hooked her arm on hers. "Yah!W-what have you done?"The older one looked at her cousin with horror."Are you insane?"

"Aishh,wae?..I'm awesome with this color though."The younger one pouted and a frowned plastered at her pretty face.

"Tsk,,You know that's against our rules in school.".

 

"Ahh..fresh air.."She smiled widely showing her teeth that occupied with shining silver braces.

"Yeah"She frooze and widen her eyes."Rooftop is really the best place in this school,Right?"Still,She didnt move until a clap bring her back to reality.

"A-ah..Y-Yeah.."She cleared her

voice,and didnt look at him;Knowing that she'll blush.

"Btw,why are here alone?..Dont you go with your cousin?"His warm and soft voice made her want to hear it again."Ahh--ahh...I just want to be alone too..To relax."She said,trying her best not to make it awkward.

"Ohh..U-Hmm,I know this is so random..But can you wear contact lenses?"her heart thumped fastly,As he scooted closer to her.

"I-I cant..I feel uncomfortable..And actually,My lenses are really normal..I-I just really want to wear glasses."She  didnt look at him and secretly blush.

"Ahh...You know what..This is really awkward...I mean..I'm awkward..A-Ahh..I gotta go.Bye see you later."A smile form at her lips.."See you later"She thought as the scene at the roof top flashbacked at her.

 

 

"Lalalala~~~.."A happy song came out from that made her cousin confused and stare at her."Ugh,What now?"She raised her eyebrows but her smile didnt fade away."something happened?""Hmm..Maybe?"The red haired girl rolled her eyes and decided not to ask anymore knowing that she'll regret it later.

 

Bitting her lollipop,And skips like a little kid.Naeun didnt realize that someones smiling while watching her.

"Ahh!!"She widen her eyes at the tall guy in front of her taking photos of leaves.He turned his head and smiled dearly."Annyeong~..Dont mind me I'm just taking some leaves."

"We-well,Do you want some?"She shyly smiled at him and reached a lollipop to him."Gomawo."his warm hand touched her hand;Give her shivers all over her body.

She blinked,She didnt expect him to accept it.She smiled at him."Ohh,You dont have braces anymore."He pointed at ."Ahh..Nehh..Its kinda annoying."She rubbed her nape."You look great!"She blush,and smiled at him.Unexpectedly,this is their longest conversation.

"I gotta go now."she looked away and bowed."Ohh already..Okay.Be careful."She smiled widely and she's squealing inside.

"Daebakk!!!"Seolhyun waked up from her nap and had a panicked expression on her face."Wae?..wae??.What happened?Why are you screaming?"A grin..

 

As the time flew by-Naeun is now a pretty girl.She squealed as she got the message from him.

-can we meet tomorrow?-

-Ahh..I dont know,Maybe we can,But I have to tell Seolhyun first.-

-Great!Then let's meet at the park,At 9:00 am.I'll wait,See you bye~*wink*- 

 

As the wind touch her wavy hair,Naeun walk happily.

"And were do you think youre going?"A crossed-armed girl suprise her.

"A-Ani,I'm just going outside"She sheepily smile but her cousins rolling eyes made her to give up."Fine,I'm going to meet,Myungsoo"She blushed at the thought of him smiling.

"whatever,Just becareful,,Now I wont stop you,But if he'll hurt you,dont you dare to ask me why"She pouted and nod.

 

All her thoughts gone when someone interrupts her."Oh-h,My-Myungsoo-ah,Mian,I'm late this time"She bit her lower lip and rub her nape."Ani,Gwenchana,Lets go."He reached his hand,and as she accept it a spark travels through her veins.

"So-So what do you want to say?"She played with her skirt,Her shyness covered her again."What do you mean?"He tilted his head,And his lips."Ah-Ahh,You know,Why did you asked me out,I mean not a out like a date okay?"She looked away and felt that her cheeks are really hot.

"Uhmm..Can,can you know what a girl like?"She raised her head and secretly she felt disappointed."Huh?."

"What a girl like?."She looked away and sigh."So he like someone"She thought."I dont know,Maybe give her chocolates or  flowers."She shrugged and her tone is feeling bored."Ohh..So thats what girl like?"He nod and a hand pat his head."Ohh..Mira-ah..I didnt know youre here?"

A beautiful lady smiled as she raised her eyebrows.She just watched them and felt jealous."If only im the one his talking to*sigh*"she mubbled,luckily,they didnt heard her.Feeling out of place-She decided to stand up and cleared ,But they still didnt heard her.She decided to go home.While waiting for the bus,Her tears falls as the thought of what her cousin said."She slowly reached for her phone and dialed her name."Seolhyun-ah..*Sob*..what should I do now?"She cried harder,"Shh..Dont worryy,Btw were are you?Ill go there"

"Anii,I'll just go home."And she hunged up.

She didnt stop from crying until a boys foot showed up."N-Aeun-ah,Why did you go awaywithout telling me?"She didnt looked at him,Scared for showing her swollen eyes."Gwenchana,Seolhyun's in emergency right now so I have to go home."The male frown and stand behind her while panting."You know what,You didnt answered me completely."He sat down and stare at her."Stop staring."She coldly say.but he still stared at her."I said stop stating!"this time,she raised her voice ,She stand up and look at him."why are you crying,and why are you angry at me?"as he stand up too..

"Why?..Why??..Because of you,Because of you...I didnt know what happened to me that make me to like you...You know what ever since the day I saw you,Ive already fall in love with you,But unluckily for me...Youre sooo,blind..All this time,you really doesnt know why?..Now you know,I hate you...but .Myungsoo-Ah...Saranghae."She whispered the last words she said and turned her back.She sob but stopped when a pair of arms wrapped around her waist."Mianhe"He whispered.As he hug her tightly,Naeun turned and stare at him."I'm sorry if Im coward for not confessing first,But I love you."She widen her eyes"You you love me but..Why did you like me even Im ug-"His lips stop her."youre not ugly,Youre beautiful inside and out.and I love you too when I first saw you."

She cried but smiled widely."Dont cry.Pls."he wiped her tears and kiss her again."I just can't believe this."

"Pls.Believe in this.I love you and only you so..Naeun,Can you be my girlfriend?"He kneeled and offer a pretty necklace."Ofcourse.."She smiled widely and hug him."I'll be your girlfriend.I love you."