Mistake

Inspired One Shots

 isA\N

hey guyss...Actually,the news about Jessica unnie was so painful to me.

So I watched korean dramas and I accidentally clicked the high school love on,and after seeing Woohyun oppa I decided to write some Woorong,hope youll like it. Btw,This is mistake inspired by snsd.

 

The sky seemed so gray today,just like her feelings.Her back was leaning on the wall while staring blankly at her phone.A sighed came out from .She was not smiling or frowning she was just calm.Her head directly turned and disappointment rushed to her.She hoped he was there,at the door smiling brightly like before,but now.Standing up she closed her phone case and leave her payment. 

 

After staring at the sky,she walked  towards the bench.She just stayed there until she heard the people running,covering their self.She just realized that it was raining when a raindrop touch her hand.She didnt bother to stand up,she just let the rain soaked her.She cried and cried waiting for him to scold her for staying in the rain,but she know that wont happen.

 

 

The rain didnt stop but is was getting stronger and heavier.She was walking towards her apartment where they first sleep together,it was monday when she accidentally triped that made her ankle twist,and he was there helping her.The memories was so clear for her,it was so painful.

 

 

After closing her apartment she walk towards her bathroom and twist the tap.She didnt took off her clothes and her eyes are just staring blankly at the water.Sliding her self beside the bath tub,Chorong felt that her cheeks are getting wet.She was so pathetic to do that,she regreted it.She hoped that she can change it.

 

Flash back:

Woohyun and Chorong was friends but not that close,The two just greet each other everytime they saw each other.She think that it was just a normal friendship but not for him.

Many days more and he decided to confess.Texting her to go to rooftop seemed easy but looking at her eyes made him shiver.

When the young girl was there smiling at him the fear was all ready inside his body."C-Chorong-ahh,Uhmm.I have something to tell you."

"I-I...Like...Y--You."The girl seemed shocked and frozed in her spot."Chorong-ah,can you be my girlfriend?"

Chorong didnt move but she was staring blankly at him.Until he walked towards her."Woohyun-shii,Uhmm..I dont know,but I'm not really ready."The young lad lowered his head and hugged her.."I-If that what you want."and with his last words,he disappeared and didnt came back.

That time she realized how hard her life without him,she regretted it that much.She hoped that she just said yes.And until now she still regret her mistake.