Chapter 6

You Got My Heart

Chapter 6:

Yoona's POV

The song has ended and we hear the crowd shouting our names as well as the Super Junior's name. I didn't expect that they really popular here. We debuted in Paris that's why we don't know the happenings here in Korea. And now we are staying here in the Korea.


"You are really a good dancer Yoong. I didn't know that you can dance like that" Hae oppa told me while hugging me. "Of course oppa, I also don't know that you are a good dancer because when we are in college you are focusing on your studies" I told him "I became a trainee Yoong. Actually I'm the one of the Super Junior's main member since we debut" He informed me "Why do you want to quit?" I asked him "I want to focus on my restaurant and to you. And since you told me that I need to fulfill my dreams, so I decided to not to quit" He told me "Let's celebrate with the Super Junior oppas girls" Taeyeon unnie said "Let's go to the restaurant of Donghae" Heechul oppa suggested "Ok let's go" Hae oppa said.


Donghae's POV

"This is my restaurant Yoong" I told her "It's beautiful oppa" She told and as I see she is really amazed in what she see. "Yoona" Kyuhyun called her "Kyuhyun oppa & Ryeowook oppa. Long time no see" Yoona told them "We want to thank you because you convinced Donghae hyung for not quitting" Ryeowook said "Wae?" Yoona asked them "Because we keep convincing him to stay with u. But he said that he wants to wait for you" Kyuhyun said "So, your just waiting for me oppa?" Yoona asked me "Of course" I told her while hugging her "Ah.. guys excuse us for a while, I want to bring Yoona in the rooftop" I told them and with that we go to the rooftop.


"Is it beautiful?" I asked her while I'm hugging her from the back "Yes oppa, it is. Where do you find this beautiful place?" She asked me "When I decided to build a restaurant, I decided to find a beautiful place in here so that if I saw you again, I can bring you here." I told her "So, I'm the reason for this?" She asked me "You are my inspiration Yoong. And you are my reason why I'm living in this world" I told her while I'm hugging her tightly "You know oppa I really missed you" She told me, now she is facing me and our foreheads touch each other. "Did your fans know that you have a boyfriend?" I asked her "Ne, How about you?" She asked me "Of course but they don't know that my girl is you" I informed her "As well as me oppa" she told me. "I want to stay here with you forever" I told her. "Hyung the other guys down there are looking for the two of you" Siwon informed us "Okay we will going down there" I told him and before we go downstairs Yoona pulled me in a kissed and said "I love you very much oppa" I kissed her once again and said "I love you so much" and with that we go downstairs.