Chapter 21

You Got My Heart

Donghae's POV

 

While Yoona is sleeping soundly in her room, me, and the other members of Sj and Snsd got shocking news from Heechul hyung. We run until we see him on a couch, he is crying and there is a lot of blood in his shirt, "What happened?" Teukie hyung asked him "I saw Jessica in a road side, she is crying hard that time, I want to call her but she already ride on her car, I follow her to make sure that she will be fine, but..." Heechul hyung stop. "And what?" Yesung hyung asked him while comforting him "But when I saw her car, she hit a big tree in the road side, I quickly got off in my car and carry her inside" Heechul hyung said and I can see on his eyes that he is afraid "Mianhae, I didn't do anything to save her in that accident" Heechul hyung added and all of the girls are already crying hard right now, all of their knees get weak and they don't know what to do, the boys comforted the girls and I comforted Heechul hyung. After some minutes my phone is ringing and I saw Yoona is calling me.

 

Hae: Yoong? Wae? Do you want something?

 

She is not responding the only thing that I heard is that, she is crying, she is crying really hard, "I need to go back in her room, she needs me" I told them and with that I quickly run to her room and saw her crying on her bed. "Yoona, why are you crying?" I asked her while wiping the tears away, "I'm scared oppa because, I have a bad dream about Jessica unnie" She told me while crying hard "What is it?" I asked her while hugging her "She died because of a car accident" She told me and I don't know what to do, I don't know how to tell her that Jessica is in critical condition right now.

 

I stand on her side, doing nothing, I'm just looking on the floor, "Oppa,gwenchana?" She asked me, I know that she needs to know this but, I don't know how to start "Oppa" She called me again and I face her this time "Yoong, I need to tell you something" I told her and she become nervous right now "What?" She asked me simply "About Jessica..." I told her and I stop because I don't know how to start "What about her?" She told me and now I saw her tears again "Tell me oppa! What about my unnie?!" She asked me while shaking my body "She involve in a car accident a while back. She is now on the operating room" I told her and next thing that I know is that, Yoona is already crying hard "Yoong, calm down please" I told her because I saw that she can't breathe properly, I hug her to calm her down but still, she is crying hard and she can't breathe so, I just kiss her and I did not broke the kiss until she calm down, after some minutes, she can breathe properly now.

 

"Oppa, let's go there. I want to know how she is" Yoona told me and I just obey her, I carry her and put her on a wheel chair because I don't want her to be tired. We already arrive to the operating room but of course we are waiting outside "How is she?" I asked Siwon who is standing beside the wall "They are not done yet" He simply told me and I saw that the light of the operating room is still on, it means the operation is ongoing. The girls saw Yoona and hug her, they are all crying and the only thing that we can do is to pray for her safety, I sat beside Heechul hyung and put my arm on his shoulder to comfort him "Is not your fault hyung. Is an accident" I told him and Kangin hyung gave him a bottle water to calm him.

 

After some minutes of waiting, the doctor already went outside so, we immediately ask him about Jessica "We did our best to save her, and we succeed but, she is still sleeping, unconscious, so let's pray for her to wake up" The doctor said and with that he left us, we look on the window and saw Jessica sleeping, I help Yoona to stand up so that she can see her unnie.