Chapter 22

You Got My Heart

Donghae's POV

 

It’s been 3 weeks since the accident happened but still, Jessica is in coma, all the girls are worried but they need to work. I'm preparing myself to go to the studio for our rehearsal when I heard Teukie hyung shouting.

 

"All of you! Come down here! Pali!" Teukie hyung shout, I think he will announce something or maybe there is something bad happen. "What is it?" Shindong hyung asked him and Teukie hyung take a deep breath before saying...

 

*************************

 

In the hospital

 

Heechul's POV

 

"It’s been 3 weeks but you are still sleeping Jessica" I told her but still, she didn't answer me. I'm the one who is taking care of her while her band mates are working. I walk towards to the sofa and take some rest, I slowly close my eyes when I heard a voice, she is calling me, "Oppa..." and when I open my eyes, I saw Jessica, she is already awake, I approach her quickly "Do you want me to call a doctor? Do you want something?" I asked her, I'm happy that she is awake now. "I'm fine oppa" She simply told, maybe she is still weak "I will call the boys and girls. I will tell them that you are already awake" I told her and she simply nodded.

 

*************************

 

"Heechul called me and he said that Jessica is already awake" Leeteuk informed them and with that they quickly go to the hospital.

 

Donghae's POV

 

We are now at the hospital and we already saw Jessica. The doctor are now checking her if she is totaly recover. "She is fine now but, she still needs to take some rest" The doctor told us. I walk towards her "Gwenchana?" I asked her, and she just nodded "Oppa. Sorry for what I've done" She told me "It’s ok. Forget about it. I already forget it and you should do the same thing" I told her with a smile and with that the girls arrive and they run towards her and they hug her. "How are you now hyung?" I asked Heechul hyung who is sitting in the bench outside of the room "I'm fine. I want to go home. I also need to take some rest" He told me and with that he left. I stay outside until Yoona approach me "What are you doing here oppa?" She asked me and seat beside me "Nothing" I told her and gave her a smile. And with that there is a girl who called me; it’s our dancer in SS3 in the song I want to love you. She came over me and kisses me on my check "How are you?" She told me "I'm fine" I simply told her and with that a guy called her and she left us. Yoona stand up and slap me on my face. "Wae?" I asked her "You know how jealous I am when somebody kisses on your check" She told me and gave me a dead glare. And with that she go inside the room.

 

I decided to seat on the beach and take a deep breath. I'm not feeling well today. "Hyung" Ryeowook call me "Gwenchana?" He asked me and I just nodded "But hyung you look so pale" He told me and with that he touch my forehead "Hyung you have a fever" He told me and with that I fall from the ground.

 

*************************

 

Yoona's POV

 

How he could do this to me. He knows that I don't like that girl but still, he let that girl to kiss him. I told to myself while sitting to the sofa. And we are all disturbed when Ryeowook oppa enter to the room "Donghae hyung fainted" He shout and all of the boys go outside to check on him. I was so shock and I can't move myself, the next thing that I know is that, I'm already crying. "Gwenchana Yoong?" Yuri unnie told me and I can't answer her. I just stay on her embrace while crying.

 

*************************

 

Leeteuk's POV

 

We take Donghae to the doctor to check him up. "He is still has a fever. His stamina is getting weak so, we gave him some medicine so that he can recover quickly" The doctor said and with that he left. When we enter to the room, we saw Donghae, he is sleeping "I think we should let him to take some rest" I told to the other boys and with that we just outside.

 

*************************

 

Donghae's POV

 

When I wake up, I'm already in a room and I saw Yoona sleeping beside me. I don't want to wake her up but I'm already too late, she is already awake "Gwenchana oppa?" She asked me in her concern voice, I just nodded and I saw that she is about to cry "Wae?" I asked her, and she wiped her tears "You scare me. Do you know that" She almost shout at me and she punch me on my arm "Yoong, it hurts" I told her while holding my arm "Mianhae" She told me and hug me "It’s ok. Sorry for making you jealous" I told her. "Just forget about it oppa" She told me and a moment of silence between us until she spoke "I don't know what to do oppa" She told me "Wae?" I asked her "I feel that I'm a burden to you. Eotteoke" She told me and I sit up so that I can face her "All you have to do, is to stay with me like you are doing now" I told her and gave her a peck on her lips "Stay by my side, you are my

special, you are my girl, you are my everything" I added and gave her another kiss but now this kiss is passionate and when we broke the kiss she said "Saranghae oppa" with a smile on her face "Saranghaeyo, Yoona" I told her and hug her tightly